The wich is due to day but

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
The :witch: is due today. So I testet this morning.
And I got faint pink line :) dont have to squint to see it and OH can see it even though I woke him up and sticked it under his nose "look look!!!" hehehe

Im going to take another after 2 days just to see if it darkens :)

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im so happy.. but also nervus because it was so faint..

my 1st BFP was very very faint! its only coz ur very early preg.. congrats! x

Congratualtions
Made up for you
My line with my last pg were really faint didnt get really dark until I was about two weeks late.
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So many congratulations! :happydance: I hope there's a really dark line there for you in a couple of days' time.

S x

Congratulations, Hope it is more clear on the test in a couple of days time. I know you just want to reassure yourself. I was the same with my first I did about 4 tests just to make sure haha :hug:

Yeah congrats. Can you post a pic? A line is a line but I understand your nervousness. I am sure everything will be great, you should go to the $ store and pick up a couple cheepy's so you can see the color darkening. Have a happy and Healthy 9 months.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: :wohoo: I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! Take care and feel free to pop in on us over here at tcc anytime. :hugs:

:hug:

congrats hunni that is such great news:happydance: hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :wohoo: x

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: :wohoo: I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!! Take care and feel free to pop in on us over here at tcc anytime. :hugs:

:hug:

I will :) hope you get your :bfp: in november :D :hug:

Congratulations! I bet your so excited - dont know how u can wait 2 whole days to retest lol xxx :hug:

Congratulations! I bet your so excited - dont know how u can wait 2 whole days to retest lol xxx :hug:

Well.. I decided to test tomorrow and the next day to make sure the line will get darker (thinking positive) hehe

woooooooooooohooooooooooooo congratulationssss !!!!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->