The worst baby names

lol! some people! i my friends friend called their son ethan dicks, say it fast n it just sounds so so wrong poor child!

I was trying to work out why that was SO bad (other than the unfortunate surname..) then I saw where you're from and said it in my head in an Irish accent :dohh::dohh::dohh: what was they thinking?!

:haha:i know poor child!!another i heard was princess or ruby tuesday coz the lil one was born on a tuesday!

My friend swears she knows a Mike Hunt. Even the sentence sounds wrong.

:laugh2: LOL! That seems so innocent I wonder if the parents even considered how that might sound.

You are so right. Michael Hunt is a totally normal name, but :dohh:

I read a chapter of 'Trainspotting' where a barmaid got a call in the pub asking for Mike Hunt. She was shouting 'Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?' 'No, but I'd like to' one replied - and I was howling :) :)

My husband asked me why I was laughing last night, he came over and read the screen and didn't think about it. And I told him to say it out loud and he almost died laughing lol.

I think the Candida name just throws me because of my profession. I'm sure its probably not weird to most people, just one of those names that weirds me out because I diagnose pap smears and see it all the time. lol. Consequence of the job I guess...
I get it too, but could be because of my medical background. :)

I think the Ethan Dicks, is Eating Dicks... That's how I took it!

Yeah - it'd be Eeton in a thick Irish accent :)

yup!!thats it!alot of irsh dont pronounce the 'th' in a word so ethan dicks= eatin dicks or sometimes the 'o' like for arron some people i know say arrIN! its not hard to do to say a work/name proplerly!ggrrrr!!

Someone was telling me about a woman she knew who gave all of her children names that started with the letter T. After having her kids, she got pregnant by a man named George. It was a boy so she wanted to name the boy after the father, so she named the boy...... T'George. :nope:

I hate ridiculously plain names that 30 other children in the same age group have. Like Sarah Elizabeth, Michael Anthony, Lindsey Ann, or Timothy Wayne, or Joshua Brian, or some such wishy-washy crud.

Ugh. Let's all name our kids the exact same first and middle names so they don't feel left out. GR-OSS.

Wow, and people say I gave my kids stupid names (Lachlan is very popular here in Australia, Bodhi and Indigo not so much, but at least they're not one of a million James' and Emma's!)... I was talking to a woman in the hospital after I had Indie, she had just named her son Bugzee (Reminds me of that hamster thing in bedtime stories)... I knew a guy called William Looney, he went by Bill until kids realized it sounded like 'Bit Looney'. I also knew a kid called Sean Walker-Malone. Once he came into school with a Liverpool bag for a school trip, and some kid thought it was funny and started singing You'll never walk alone but changed it to you'll never Walker-Malone. Another one was Annette Curtin. Once a kid knocked on her door and asked for Annette, Anette Curtin, the mother replied that she was out playing with so and so, so he went, but look, I can see a net curtain right there in the window! She then slammed the door in his face.... That's all I can think of

Someone was telling me about a woman she knew who gave all of her children names that started with the letter T. After having her kids, she got pregnant by a man named George. It was a boy so she wanted to name the boy after the father, so she named the boy...... T'George. :nope:

WHAT? :rofl: That's BAD lol

HAHA! T'George..come here! I don't know that I could even say that without laughing.

I hate ridiculously plain names that 30 other children in the same age group have. Like Sarah Elizabeth, Michael Anthony, Lindsey Ann, or Timothy Wayne, or Joshua Brian, or some such wishy-washy crud.

Ugh. Let's all name our kids the exact same first and middle names so they don't feel left out. GR-OSS.

I got lumbered with Lindsey Ann haha :) And loads of other Lindseys I know are also Lindsey Anns. Ohhhh welll :)

Haha this is hilarious!! There was a kid called Jingles at my work!

My neighbours grandons are Winkle William Watts I dont know if they realised william is short for willie i didnt want to say anything evan though i did actually giggle when i heard it, so Winkle Willie Lmao!! And his brother is Weenie Richard Damien Watts Oh god im lmao Weenie Dick nn richard wtf just whyyy...

When I got in a car accident (was t-boned) the driver that hit me was Rusty Cox. :dohh: Some parents.....

Another one was a girl i knew that got pregnant young, named her daughter Hennessy, because that's what she was drinking when she got knocked up.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->