• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

Ok ladies I'm confused, it's 2 days before AF is due but I've just been the loo and found EWCM on the paper when I wiped (sorry if tmi) any ideas? X

Sometimes I get EWCM just before AF, dunno why? :shrugs:
But I think it's quite common :wacko:

I think I'm concentrating on every little thing that could be mistaken as a sign or symptom... Obsessing much? Ha!!
It probably is just AF on her way!
Think I'm going to be a bit easier on myself next month - no opk's just temp and see where that gets me! X

I had some between my ovulation and period last month, not sure why. Are you waiting to test on the day of the missed period?

I think I'm out this month Omi :-( just waiting for AF to arrive, I've took a few 10m/u tests all negative so just waiting on the witch's arrival! X

:hugs: Rachael, it's totally normal and fine to obsess. Although the only downside of obsessing is that you notice things that probably are totally normal and you've never paid any attention to. If you know what I mean? :wacko:

Yeah definitely, I think I definitely need to take a more relaxed approach next month... Any tips? X

Mmm, maybe elect a certain amount of time to obsessing and try and avoid obsessing outside the allotted time.
But I have no idea other than that. I'm a terrible obsessor! :blush:

Counting: I got OPKs because I was convinced I wasn't ovulating since stopping depo. and you better believe the day I got a positive was so glorious. But it really depends on the person.

Rach: A week ago I got ewcm, but I didn't really think anything of it so I'm no help.

Me too Kathryn me too :blush:
I'm the same snuffles... Useless arnt I? X

Diaper bags usually have(obviously depending on a lot of factors like age, weather and breastfeeding vs. formula):

Diapers
Wipes
Change of clothes(or two) for baby
Change of shirt for mom
Snacks
Bottles
Breastfeeding cover
A few toys
Light receiving blanket
Muslin squares/burp cloth/facecloth
Sunscreen
Extra socks/mittens
Hat
Soother
Wrap or sling

But also-
Wallet
Cell phone
Keys
Anything you would normally put in your purse

I guess it really depends on you and your child as well. It is very doubtful you would have all of those things at once. Essentially for a newborn, some diapers, a travel sized package of wipes, a way to feed them and a few clean onesies or a sleeper is all you might really need for a short outing, but the other things are really handy, and once baby hits older baby/toddler aged, it gets a little more complex.

I would say just think of all the things you will be doing with your baby on a daily basis and what you absolutely need to do that.

Of course I'm not an expert, but it's what I know from being a nanny and working in the job I do all day, around babies, toddlers and their caregivers.

ETA: I found a handly list here

Pretty much what Counting said. I want to buy baby stuff now lol

I have no advice on trying to be relaxed, I am the most obsessive symptom spotter ever. :haha:

A diaper bag changes with age. As a baby there seems to be loads that goes in there because you do not want to risk needing something while you are out and then by a year old there is next to nothing in there. Also if you use cloth nappies they take up a lot more room and you need some way to store dirty ones.

I have two good friends, both live in Australia but we used to talk a lot (still talk but less at the moment). They both started their families younger than I did and one had her second child just before I got pregnant with DS and the other had her second just after. There second and DS were all due early May. Well I just found out that one of them is pregnant and due on the 4th of May, not only DS's birthday but also the due date I would have had if I got pregnant on my last cycle. She is happy but surprised as she just forgot to take her pill. I am happy for her but also feel jealous and physically sick. I feel a bit evil right now. :nope:

Somebody stop me before I order that changing bag haha!!! X

I'm sorry Omi :hugs: That sucks! It's like everyone knows that you're TTC and does it on purpose. I know that they don't, but that's how it feels :nope:

Thanks for the lists girls, very handy :thumbup:

Rachael, do it! :haha:

I've done the sensible thing and put money into my savings account for when I do conceive!! X

Cakecottage- I've been working a ton of extra shifts so that I have a fairy cushy savings for when I do get pregnant- so that I can buy all the adorable things I've been looking at online since we first decided that we were going to try this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->