The WTT Graduate Thread...

I think ill just hold out till AF shows, fed up of haemorrhaging money on tests that are negative... If I end up at cd34 then ill probably test ha!!

I know, bit rubbish I thought!! Good job I have most of the old prints I wanted hehe x

I still have some I want but they tend to be sold in shops for a while anyway. Although a lot of brands get sold off cheaper when new prints come in and totsbots never seem to.

Aww, sorry. Really hoping the CBFM helps get you both a BFP next month. :flower:

I don't really know what's going on... Got really watery CM & very mild cramps x

FX it is still just early or you are one of the women who take a while to get a BFP on a test.

I hope so, don't know how much more of this I can take... Feel quite low :-(

:hugs:
I'm really sorry you're feeling down hun. I really hope like Omi said, that it's just too early and you'll get your BFP soon! It's all so rubbish with the disappointment, etc.
It would be lovely if you'd brought that CBFM and not needed it :hugs:

Your symptoms do sound good though, very different from usual!

As for the Totsbots, I really hoped that they were going to bring out their stripes in easyfits. I thought all the build up wasn't worth it :shrug:

Normally I would hate to see something bought and never used but this would be a great exception! Your chart is looking good and symptoms sound promising so FX it is early. Some people genuinely do take longer to get a BFP on a test than other too so hopefully that might be why.

I really can't buy any more nappies until June/July time but I was hoping to see some new prints. Great competition they have going on but I am not sure it is worth the effort.

I agree with the build up although the washing stuff does look appealing...
It would be totally amazing if I didn't need it but I think I will need it!
Can't wait to get home and get a bath and an early night x

More of my collection (reckon I'm obsessed much?)

Feeding stuff just incase I can't breast feed although I am planning on expressing too so OH can feel involved aswell!

Electric steriliser
Microwave steriliser - to take to parents with us if needed
Electric breast pump - for home
Manual breast pump - to travel with if needed
Travel bottle warmer
Thermal bottle bags
Bottle cleaner
And bottle covers :)

Just thought I'd throw that in just I case the pic isn't clear!

I got all of these as really good bargains...
The electric steriliser was £20 in Home and Bargain (RRP is £45)
The microwave steriliser was £8 in TK maxx
Manual breast pump was £5 in TK maxx
The electric breast pump was bought when the local kiddicare superstore opened and they had 25% off everything
The other bits were new off eBay x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1
I didn't buy all of these, some came with the sterilisers/breast pumps x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1
My digi thermometer and bargain hygiene covers x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1
I will shortly have a nice bag of unisex baby clothes 0-6 months including a Pooh bear snowsuit, all for £15! Well impressed with myself even if I had to tell a fib as it turns out I'm about to start working with her husband haha.

Can't wait to get them home and washed, far too excited haha. I know they will be washed already but it's so satisfying :)

You've got some really good stuff Hun! :)
I've been looking at electric breast pumps lately, as I'm the same as you, I want to breastfeed. But I don't want baby to be completely dependant on me, so DH and my parents can feed him/her.

I'm not sure which to get... I was thinking of a double breast one for quicker expressing time?

Great deals. I am not buying a pump this time, last time I bought 3 in a row before realising I actually found hand expressing easier. I have no idea why it took me so long to work that out. I only have the one bottle since it will be rare I will express feed but I went for a Mimijumi bottle.

That seems like a great deal, share a photo when you get them!

Oh I will be haha. I don't think I've even posted my current stash yet! Will do a mass photo shoot when I get them :)

I plan to breastfeed but will get a manual pump for the odd expressed feed here and there I think. I have tiny tiny boobs (32A on a good day) so think I might have better luck with a manual pump. I just hope I don't have the insufficient breast tissue especially as I keep having it removed coz it turns into tumours every now and then haha

I think you may have problems with leakage from the other boob when feeding baby with a dual one K!
Ooh omi I've seen a video of hand expressing, looks like hard work, hats off to you!
Yep Sarah deffo can't wait to see your stash :)

A lot of people don't like hand expressing but I found it a lot quicker and it made me less sore. It hurt my hand less than a manual one too.

So you will test again in 2-3 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->