The WTT Graduate Thread...

Don't worry! It's an awesome stash, and I can understand wanting more, there are some grogeous nappies out there and more coming out all the time... just hide them from DH ;)

Our budget is pretty stretched right now so I couldn't justify it. We need a new washing machine and dryer for the nappies too because ours is about to die. We saved for all the things we are doing but there is just so much about to be going out now. But the ones I want are birth-to-potty so I guess can wait a bit longer.

I would love to make some zorb boosters for night-time but won't get the chance. I am a bit worried about night nappies since we never worked up to trying them on a night last time.

Well I doubt this is my month, done a FRER with FMU and it was negative... Next month please!!

Aww, sorry. I hoped the different chart was a good sign. FX for next month.

I'm sorry Rach, really hope it's too early!
Have you seen the striped tots bots, they're gorgeous!
https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/Clot...Stripes-Size-1/product_info.html#.UXu-FWS9Kc0

Yeah they launched them last month I believe (night have been a little earlier!) the swim ones are cute too x

FX it is too early.

I like the striped one but I think since they are more a night nappy for us and they go under a wrap we will probably buy the size 2 we need in whatever is a good price in the seconds shop. I like the beach bum swim nappy and DH likes the knickerbocker one so when we need a swim nappy we will probably get one of each.

DH looked through the nappy draw for the first time today and he seems to think we got too many. :dohh:

But you NEEEEED then hehe!!
I'm starting to question whether I may have Anemia? I'm always very pale and very weak/tired... Women with Anemia tend to struggle to get pregnant too... My mum has had it in the past... It may also explain why I never get majorly heavy periods x

I could tell he was adding up how much we spent in his head! The funny thing is that with exception to the weenotions ones the only one that we paid full price for is the one he got.

It is definitely worth going to the GP to get a blood test done. They are part of the stander testing in each trimester anyway so it makes sense to get checked out when TTC.

I've got a form to go and get my CD 1-5 test so ill ask if that's something that gets tested too! I've read online that low iron levels in women can cause struggles in conceiving x

It can cause problems in pregnancy too so you may as well get it checked out. Especially since it is so easy to fix if you have got a low iron count.

My stupid body grrr!!
Silly question but can the TB swim nappies be used as normal nappies? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back