The WTT Graduate Thread...

I'm not sure :-( this is so frustrating!!!
I feel like AF is on her way!

It's like torture!! Three more days and ill count myself as officially late!

I've got everything crossed for you. I'd be so over the moon if you got your BFP :)

Feeling like AF is coming is not enough to count yourself out. It tends to feel like AF is coming even right before a BFP. Still holding out hope.

Seriously feel like AF is going to arrive, had cramps and pressure all afternoon x

That can be AF or pregnancy though. Early pregnancy cramps can feel worse than normal AF ones anyway. FX AF stays away.

Boobs are HUGE too, I'm spilling out of my E cup!
I tested yesterday morning with FMU but BFN x

I am hoping it is just early for testing. Your chart is still looking good. :dust:

Are you on CD32 now? It seems to be going on a while.

And is 35 the most you have gotten to before? I am anxiously waiting for update the next few days.

I was going to take a photo of how much room was in my pink lining bag but I have packed it up as a hospital bag now. But as a size guide it fits a full pack of disposable newborn nappies (which is bulky so would be like a fair few cloth ones), a pack of cotton pads, 3x body suits, 3x sleep suits, 1x full outfit, 1x baby booties, 2x hats, 2x scratch mitts, a blanket that takes up a fair bit of room and there is still quite a bit of room left at the top too. :thumbup: So the size of them seems pretty good. I stand by the issue of them seeming hard to clean and getting grubby though.

Ps. Bag sounds really roomy, I'm still with you on the grubbyness though xx

:hugs: The past few days have been really rough for you. Those limbo times really are the worst.

Yeah, they are not easy to clean at all. If I had known I would have picked differently although its not enough to make me get another either. DH needs to find one for him really too.

I just know AF is going to come and I feel so sad! I just want to cry... I'm so over this... I'm so over trying!!!

Has AF arrived?

Just saw this on natural parenting section. I'm not a fan of the little lambs we had with DS1 but it is a decent offer.
https://www.littlelambnappies.com/s...t-bamboo-nappies-for-four-quid-each-delivered

AF arrived, at exactly the same moment my friend texted to say she had good news... You guessed it - pregnant!
I just want to curl up and die x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->