The WTT Graduate Thread...

They struggle to find mine a lot too. I have to have a kids cannula fitted when I have one.

I hope it goes better next time.

My Irwin and Maathai came yay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 3
That's great news Rach! :happydance:
What is the next test now?

Day 21 for me and SA for OH which he's getting done in 2 weeks when he's off x

That is great news! :thumbup: Did you start using the CBFM this cycle?

Cute nappies too.

Yeah I did start it this cycle thanks Omi, I'm peaking today... BD'd this morning, was quite relaxed and chilled out bding too!! ;-)

Had a fairly stressful day of gardening though :-/

I hope the CBFM works well and pays off in a BFP.

I just saw on here that someone got a 5 pack of the totsbots easyfits that are normally £46 for £11.67! They don't have them available online though and I have no idea if they are on offer in every store or were just in the reduced section at hers.

In Tesco but I am still not sure if it was a deal in all stores or she just got lucky.

They were reduced and she said she there were 3 packs so she got all 3. I think maybe it was luck though. I can't see them selling them off that cheap everywhere. I was thinking maybe they know new prints are coming in but I don't think that would matter so much in a store like Tesco. Plus, normally totsbots don't go down much in price even when they are selling them off.

Just read someone else got them in Tesco at that price last month but they were back up this month. It is apparently only some stores selling them at that price though. Our Tesco is too far to go to on the off chance they have them in though.

Our tesco had the liners in but they weren't reduced... Still got some though as they arnt getting them in again! I don't think many people in Liverpool use reusables x

Our store has them but I never really check the baby section other than clothes.

I don't really post much in here, but I just wanted to let y'all know that I still read everything in here and your journals:hugs:

Gosh almost 20 weeks Snuffles! The half way point is really in sight now. How are you doing?

I'm good Omi, thanks for asking. Baby is quite the kicker already and we find out the gender in 9 days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->