The WTT Graduate Thread...

Fertility monitor update... I've peaked and am now back to low fertility!
Day 21 tests on Friday x

Did you manage to BD in good timing? Hope the TWW passes quickly.

That is good, I hope the CBFM really pays off this month. :dust:

I'm just chilling out, I'm not stressing myself out with SS this cycle either! I've done what I can with what the cbfm has told me... It'll happen x

FX. :flower:

I still have not pre-washed my newborn nappies because we are waiting until after we have move as we are getting a new washing machine then and our current one is really on its way out and not good enough to wash nappies in. At this rate (considering the pains I have had the past few days are getting worse) I don't think I will get much if any use out of my newborn size. :brat:

Well I am going to be without the internet until the 7th of June and since my appointment if I go overdue is on the 5th then I may end up having a c-section a few days after that meaning I would still be in hospital when we get the internet anyway. So I am going to miss lots of updates including your TWW and testing Rachel, so good luck and FX for a BFP. Snuffles, good luck with the 20 week scan too.

Aww Omi, ill miss you! Good luck with baby #2 and ill look forward to seeing you back on here when you're a mummy of two beautiful boys xx

Thank you. it is odd to think when someone asks when I am due it is less than a week and I can say Thursday. I do quite hope it doesn't happen mid-moving though. :haha:

I'll miss you Omi, and I can't wait to hear about the new baby when you return :flower:

I have a temporary internet connection for around 4 days or so but it costs a bit much to continue on for over 2 weeks.

I am pre-washing all my newborn nappies today so I can make use of the good weather and dry them. :shock: I am a little scared because our washing machine is a bit rubbish but we can't get another for a few weeks but I am running out of time and they need doing. The first cycle of the first of two loads (one white and one coloured) are in. It sounds like a silly update but it feels like a massive deal. :haha:

Got all the newborn ones done, as for if they have built up enough absorbency or not I guess time will tell. The flexitots are the best for drying and after the washes and a spin they came out almost dry! DH decided to put the crib up today too. :thumbup:

Gross I know, but I think my plug is coming away. :happydance:

Oh! How exciting! May not be much longer for you now :happydance:

I had bad cramps for 5-6 days and then they stopped yesterday so I felt like I was moving backwards again but this make me feel better. I know it can come away a few weeks before labour starts but it make me feel that bit closer that it might happen naturally before my consultant appointment on the 5th. I would love it if it happens in the next few days though.

Least you have managed to get the newborns washed Omi, they're the important ones for now eh?

I've been a bit MIA lately, I'm just not really feeling up to talking :-(

Appointment for the FS is today at 11 x

Unless he comes out the size that DH's family do then there is no way I'll need the birth-to-potty size for a while but at the rate I am going now you never know.

Sorry your feeling down. :hugs: How long left of the TWW? I have lost track of everything after moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->