The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in a pizza takeaway 4 nights a week & get a free pizza after every shift :D surprisingly i'm not actually fed up of it yet!!

trying to think of what to cook for dinner since as you all no Oh is doing loads of over time lol well currently in work from 6am - 6:30pm lol but dont get home til 7pm and Baby goes to bed around 9pm lol

Im thinking maybe some lamb grills with chips or something i :shrug:

I'm doing cod and chips :lol: Though i am making it myself so i think that counts a bit :rofl:

Yea Tabs goes to bed around 9 too :dohh:

Relax....i have a 1yr old who is a total terror she wont sleep till around 9 and then all i want to do is get to bed incase she wakes me up all night :dohh: I figured out i'm not going to get a lie in for at least 18 years :cry:

Relax....i have a 1yr old who is a total terror she wont sleep till around 9 and then all i want to do is get to bed incase she wakes me up all night :dohh: I figured out i'm not going to get a lie in for at least 18 years :cry:

i'll come to scotland and babysit :smug:

:happydance: OMG that would be amazing :lol: If only!! Tee hee! I've never left her at night yet :lol: I left her for 3hrs and then during the day while i made her bday cake

i live in scotland already lol

sorry i just noticed the converstaion you guys must be so tierd :(

I really really really want to visit over to Europe.. I've never been over there and I soooo want to, especially ever since joining this site, it's made me want to all the more. I LOVE to travel! Unfortunately, I'm stuck over in the boring United States.. :dohh:

I really really really want to visit over to Europe.. I've never been over there and I soooo want to, especially ever since joining this site, it's made me want to all the more. I LOVE to travel! Unfortunately, I'm stuck over in the boring United States.. :dohh:

Well my dear atleast you're in the fun state, I'm in MONTANA!!:blush: lol I moved here last fall from Florida. What was I thinking? :cry: But I met my fiance here so I guess thats the best part:happydance:

I love the US would really love to move over some day. I have been to florida 3 times and las vegas loved it loads x

Shocker found a pregnancy magazine down the side of her bed last night and is insanely broody right now!!!

I love the US would really love to move over some day. I have been to florida 3 times and las vegas loved it loads x

i LOVE florida & vegas... been to both many times... and am going to florida again in january with oh :happydance:

Well my dear atleast you're in the fun state, I'm in MONTANA!!:blush: lol I moved here last fall from Florida. What was I thinking? :cry: But I met my fiance here so I guess thats the best part:happydance:

montana... hmm. is it very countryside? i dont think i could do that....

when i think of montana.. i think of like hunting and fishing :blush:

Ahhh I wanna go back to Florida! :( I wanna go back to NY as well actually even though I've already been 3 times lol, my mum loves it so we keep going back!

morning :coffee:

So happy kyle did not get me up at like 7am today lol!!! insted 8am but he was happy babbaling away so i only just come downstairs :haha:

I did cook Lamb Grills in the end with chips and gravy with cheesse :thumbup:

Whats everyone doing today ?

i usually have three classes today, but one was cancelled! :happydance:

then i have to work at 2 til 6

then homework :growlmad: and i really want to go to the gym or go for a walk... i keep realizing that i am slowly gaining weight at a steady pace since i've been living at school and i really need to lose it.. gained 10 pounds just since living here. :dohh: so am dieting majorly.

Well my dinner went cold as OH didnt come in until after 9 :dohh:

I had a babygroup today and then i have had tooons of wedding plans to fix and then a baby shower to try and organise for a friend and a 21st present...phew... think iam proper stressed out.

I've never been to US...i want to go though i'm not sure where to... :lol:

ALso just realised there are 3 people on here from scotland :shock: Also we're all really close...i'm like 45mins from dundee nr Stirling :) Another friend on here is also from dundee though she's like 26 weeks preggers :hissy: Teehee!!

Am pretty sure everyone puts on weight when they go to uni...gutted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back