The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope it is the friday after thanksgiving.. this year i think the 27th.
all of the big stores have the best deals on this day, but if you want to go shopping, you have to be prepared for it to be busy... the stores open up at like 4 am this day and have deals like 4 am to 12, but it's first come first serve, so everyone wakes up real early if they want to go shopping.

we also have sales after christmas here, for hte like following week, but black friday is the big "prior to christmas" shopping day... it's supposed to be the kick off to christmas shopping and it's when things get chaotic at malls here

Ahhhh we don't have anything like that. Spose that's a good thing cos i can't stand shopping when it's really crowded!! :|

I'm from the States and I've never even been out of the house on a Black Friday! Usually I'm home, relaxing after Thanksgiving, but I'm going out shopping with OH this year. We're planning on going to the next town over before the sun even rises to get some shopping in! I'm actually quite excited for it.

I want to do some sales shopping :lol: JEALOUS!!!

Ohh..ive been away for so long had a lot of reading to do :rofl:

Just been so pre-occupied with college and work on Tuesday and my parents silver wedding anniversary (25 years incase no one knew lol)..And town with OH yesterday :)

:flower:Hey just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am in my final year at uni and would love to TTC next year when i finish. I am 23 and have a 4 year old son and dont want to leave to much of a gap. Me and BF feel we are in a better financial and stable position to have another bub:flower:. Cant wait x

hello and welcome...
well this weekend has been a lazy one.. haven't accomplished all that much, besides hanging around with OH. am here at his house now to help him with his homework unfortunately and then i have my own paper to finish :nope:

not too busy in here lately eh?

Hiya everyone, I'm Jay, and I'm 16 in January, and I was directed here from the pregnancy part, after posting this https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/218708-15-want-baby.html and getting alot of rather uncalled for reactions. I didn't say I was going to go out and have sex with some homeless guy to get pregnant, I didn't say I was GOING to get pregnant, I just basically said I was broody and wanted some advice. Alot of people assumed things about me and what not, assumed I was un educated, ect, but in reality, I know how hard it'd be and I know I should, and am going to wait, until I have finished collage and uni and am married. But yeah, only NINE YEARS LEFT >:c( I may go mental. How long is everyone else waiting?
Jay.x

:flower:Hey just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am in my final year at uni and would love to TTC next year when i finish. I am 23 and have a 4 year old son and dont want to leave to much of a gap. Me and BF feel we are in a better financial and stable position to have another bub:flower:. Cant wait x

New to this so I don't know if I am replying or not, haha. How did you cope with Uni with a baby/toddler? And is your BF the dad of your boy? Jay.x

:hi: Everyone :)
Lil-woowoo I was at uni when my LO was born but then i gave up till after i have had children so we're waiting to have our second too. Will be nice to get back to uni, what are you doing??

Hiya everyone, I'm Jay, and I'm 16 in January, and I was directed here from the pregnancy part, after posting this https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/218708-15-want-baby.html and getting alot of rather uncalled for reactions. I didn't say I was going to go out and have sex with some homeless guy to get pregnant, I didn't say I was GOING to get pregnant, I just basically said I was broody and wanted some advice. Alot of people assumed things about me and what not, assumed I was un educated, ect, but in reality, I know how hard it'd be and I know I should, and am going to wait, until I have finished collage and uni and am married. But yeah, only NINE YEARS LEFT >:c( I may go mental. How long is everyone else waiting?
Jay.x

Heya!
Don't worry you won't get stick from us cos we all totally understand! We're all in the same position as you
I'm only 18 myself and I'm waiting years & years so I'll be lurking here for a long time haha
xxx

New to this so I don't know if I am replying or not, haha. How did you cope with Uni with a baby/toddler? And is your BF the dad of your boy? Jay.x

Hi Jay, yeah hes my wee boys dad. Yeah uni is a lot more hard work with a kid, but my wee boys dad has been a great help and does a lot for both of us. Because i am training to be a nurse i have to work all hours and that i found really tough, there has been times i wanted to leave but i have pushed myself through and about to get there only 9 months left:happydance: x x

I'm going to uni next year, and at that point OH and I will start NTNP! Obviously we'd prefer to get pregnant once I'm done, so we won't start actually TTC until I'm done... most likely summer of 2013.

I definitely admire you, Lil-woowoo for pushing through uni with a little one! That's impressive :thumbup:

i'm in college right now (university as you say) and will have my bachelors in 2012... so would be really hard if i were to get pg now, as i'm going to be a teacher and it requires lots of fieldwork and time.

hi guys my real name is Kim, i'm 17 from dundee, Scotland. I'm at uni atm so WTT is a good option, as my boyfriend is too. We'v just suffered a m/c so wel be waiting a long time before TTC. My boyfriends an amazing guy been together around 4 or 5 months (i never know our anniversary date). He's pretty much my best friend :)

x

Jay.x

Hunni I dont think the reactions were uncalled for we they just gave you the truth and the way you posted it sounded like you were serioslu considering it. You really have no idea how hard it is and when you finish college uni etc you will be so pleased that you give your baby everything and more :hugs:

Being broody is hard I know i'm broody now and I already have a baby chin up and look after families babies you will soon have your own. 9 years will go quickly
xx

Helloooo everyone haven't posted in a while :) I've chosen my A Level options! English Lit English Lang Theatre Studies and Psycholog. Not everyones cup of tea because I'm really excited :happydance:

Can't stop having baby dreams :dohh: Had a really good un last night.

And IWntaBaby- I know some of the reactions may have seemed a bit, ranty, but those girls know how hard it is and where just trying to stop you making a mistake you might regret. Us broody people are stubborn so sometimes you have to be harsh to get the message in.... I'm sure they were just looking out for you, not meaning to have a go. :thumbup: Anyway welcome!

God..Im so nervous!.

I start my work placement officially tomorrow and im so terrified..I finish at 3 so i think thats the only perk going for it at the minute so im terrified incase they dont like me or end up firing me over something stupid..Ive met the people im working with and they seem an alright bunch but i guess im just being paranoid. And what makes it worse is im the only rocker in the whole department..Sheer chaos!

And im coming down with a cold so that means i cant have anytime off now, so i have to go to work and college and infect everyone which sounds fun lol! :laugh2:

Anyway, im boring everyone..How has everyone been? x

hey everyone, got my bathroom light fixed today no more shaving in the shower in the dark lol :happydance: just been working out oh's over time to see how many hours he needs to put in lol 15 hours for kyles car seat, 25 hours for sofa, 20 hours for my xmas and bday presents. 45 hours for my laptop lol sooo so far thats 105 hours with out adding anything else lol But its also 28 hours to pay off our holiday lol so really to get everything and have some left over his got to put in say 200hours lol

With 8weeks to do all that lol so looks like i wont see oh to much this month and next month lol and possibly some on jan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"