The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im doing english, hostory and psychology at uni if you like english and that you will love it trust me thompsonoic(sorry guys im not good with names...ever)
:) if you want to ask anything if you get sutck feel free

and im WTT for a few years sih but if it happens it happens :)

Good luck with your work placement...try lempsip captuals and hot orange...always helps for me when im getting a cold

:flower:Thank you TacoTurtle, it is hard work but i wouldnt change it for the world:happydance: x

hey everyone, got my bathroom light fixed today no more shaving in the shower in the dark lol :happydance: just been working out oh's over time to see how many hours he needs to put in lol 15 hours for kyles car seat, 25 hours for sofa, 20 hours for my xmas and bday presents. 45 hours for my laptop lol sooo so far thats 105 hours with out adding anything else lol But its also 28 hours to pay off our holiday lol so really to get everything and have some left over his got to put in say 200hours lol

With 8weeks to do all that lol so looks like i wont see oh to much this month and next month lol and possibly some on jan lol

Awww bless your OH... poor guy :lol: He is going to be passed out at christmas.

hey everyone, got my bathroom light fixed today no more shaving in the shower in the dark lol :happydance: just been working out oh's over time to see how many hours he needs to put in lol 15 hours for kyles car seat, 25 hours for sofa, 20 hours for my xmas and bday presents. 45 hours for my laptop lol sooo so far thats 105 hours with out adding anything else lol But its also 28 hours to pay off our holiday lol so really to get everything and have some left over his got to put in say 200hours lol

With 8weeks to do all that lol so looks like i wont see oh to much this month and next month lol and possibly some on jan lol

Awww bless your OH... poor guy :lol: He is going to be passed out at christmas.

lol well i cut it down abit lol dont need a new sofa now, some bits dont need as much as he said :dohh: so 90 hours lol really alot of that extra 100 was £1,000 to play with for fun lol and his not aloud in work early enough in the morning to put that many hours in and i dont like being here all alone at night time :blush:

Teehee hee!! If Robin was on hours not salery i'd be counting them up too :) But as it happens he's agreed to not getting payed till Jan :dohh:

Teehee hee!! If Robin was on hours not salery i'd be counting them up too :) But as it happens he's agreed to not getting payed till Jan :dohh:

oh is on salery lol but he gets £10 over time by hour lol but only in november and december lol

hi ladies !! been so busy lately with work and school... coming to the end of the semester, so there's so much work! :growlmad: i can't wait til we break for the holiday season!!

oh is on salery lol but he gets £10 over time by hour lol but only in november and december lol

Damn this having our own buisness would be much more fun taking other peoples money... Although since we do Turkeys over xmas there better be a good bonus... spesh since we are totally skint through not being payed till Jan :dohh:

Damn this having our own buisness would be much more fun taking other peoples money... Although since we do Turkeys over xmas there better be a good bonus... spesh since we are totally skint through not being payed till Jan :dohh:

that sucks we are lucky with oh's work money wise really. we got £500 as a gift when kyle was born, £10 an hour overtime at the works do we run up a huge tab for the boss lol and there xmas bonus which you get depending on how much over time you put in so by last years oh should be getting atlest £400 as a bonus :haha:

I think its better to work for your self but you cant just get paid way more for doing more work lol

You get payed soooo less as you're trying to make the buisness work :lol: But i try and stay out of it i leave it up to them! Awwww Kyle is totally going to get some awesome pressies this year then :)

yeah well... my OH delivers pizzas :rofl:

Least you get some good pizza then...hmmmm i'd kill for some pizza right now! Am sitting on the floor of my kitchen as Tabs is in the living room and i dont want to wake her :blush:

ohhh free pizza lol much better than a drum kit or a guitar or a amp blah boring!!! lol

it's pizza hut pizza! and he makes it the bestttt - lots and lots of cheese!

i eat TOO Much pizza though... luckily OH makes lots of money in tips at his job so it actually pays pretty well... for like 6 hours, he can make like 70 dollars just in tips with a payout of 50 dollars still, so its worth it

Pffft i'd be taking a pizza job if it meant i could eat it :lol: I would work for nothing mmmmm....pizza

Mmmmm fast metabolism...though perhaps not that fast ha ha ha!! Though i am eating pancakes for lunch :rofl: My OH keeps saying that one day i'll be huge as i'll keep eating the same even though my metabolism will have slowed...he's just jealous!! :)

unfortunately.. the pizza has started getting to me.. i really need to diet, but its just so hard!!!!

:rofl: Yea i know what you mean...i find it sooo hard to say no...in fact i cant :cry:

well.. i officially smell, so gotta get in the shower and go to class ! :nope:
talk to you ladies later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g