The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd trade places with any of you ladies in Europe any day! California's getting pretty old. Moving back to Virginia soon, though so I'm quite excited :happydance:

So how is everyone this morning? :flower:

well kyles been a little bugger with his food today :dohh: his new thing is making fart sounds so he did this with his fruity breakfast lunch :dohh: needless to say it went every where lol.

Going to drop of a camp bed at my mums tonight and go clintons so oh can me a bday card for 2mor :happydance: My new debit card turned up today yay lots of drinkies tomorrow cannot believe ill be 100% legal at everything lol

Got no idea on what im cooking for dinner today lol

Happy birthday for tomorrow lesley Ann =]

Why is it that when your really broody and know you cant have a baby yet you see loads of cute babies?..It gets annoying i tell you, i just think to myself..If only i hadn't of had that years rest from college i think i would of been done and dusted right now and be able to TTC a lot earlier..Sucks :(

Why is it that when your really broody and know you cant have a baby yet you see loads of cute babies?

Ugh, I know! I was watching TV last night. OH picked the first show: MythBusters. Wouldn't you know, the redhead is sitting there, in full glory, showing off her 38 week belly in a cute tight fitting maternity shirt. I picked the second show: CSI: NY. The missing girl is pregnant. REALLY? Bleh. I turned on the news this morning right as the newscaster announced she's expecting. Oh and not to mention the fact that another girl from my graduating class just welcomed a baby boy into this world.

I'm definitely got some jealousy pangs going on here. :cry:

ALso just realised there are 3 people on here from scotland :shock: Also we're all really close...i'm like 45mins from dundee nr Stirling :) Another friend on here is also from dundee though she's like 26 weeks preggers :hissy: Teehee!!

I stay in stirling:flower:, lol didnt think dundee was that near stirling though lol is it not bout 1hr away x x

my OH just let me know one of his good friends from highschool is going to be a daddy and is so excited :dohh:
one more person to be jealous of.

ALso just realised there are 3 people on here from scotland :shock: Also we're all really close...i'm like 45mins from dundee nr Stirling :) Another friend on here is also from dundee though she's like 26 weeks preggers :hissy: Teehee!!

I stay in stirling:flower:, lol didnt think dundee was that near stirling though lol is it not bout 1hr away x x

Well i live near Dollar and Tilly (on a farm) kinda the other end of Stirling so i can just get to kinross and on the moterway and takes 45mins :thumbup: What a small world eh.. Are u at Uni in Stirling?

I cant wait to move over to TTC... :blush: Sorry girlies...

i stay in dundee..did live in Dunblane near stirling a while ago
x

Nope just that its not long away (ish) and i know some are waiting years... I would move earlier but i doubt i'm going to fit into my dress if i got preggers :rofl:

lmao... yes well i have quite a few years to wait if i want to be in a stable place and have my degree unfortunately, but it will be worth it.. not having to worry about money and finishing school (that's waht i tell myself at least :rofl:)

i didn't realize you were getting married!! that is so exciting! am i invited? :kiss:

:lol: 50 people are going to Turkey with us :yipee: Its sooooo hard to organise though :( Thats why i'm WTT cos OH wants us to be married first!! poo

We were just really lucky that we are stable so soon :hugs: Though i wish i'd finished uni first :(

Well i live near Dollar and Tilly (on a farm) kinda the other end of Stirling so i can just get to kinross and on the moterway and takes 45mins :thumbup: What a small world eh.. Are u at Uni in Stirling?

Yeah i am at stirling un, lol i live in Tullibody:blush: but i stay in the new houses at the police station hehehe the nice part x

I WAS doing law there until last year and then decided to take a year off and now i'm going to go and do midwifery there :lol: I didnt want to leave home to go to uni as my mum said that i either went to uni here or i had to sell all my horses... :rofl:

Hey im Heather im 17, 18 in May. I lost my baby in July 09 and am sooo eagerr to conceive another im in education im WTT till june 2010 which will give me time to finish my course at college. My OH is working and we are saving up to move out and get engaged! Im soo excited and i would like to wish all you lovely ladies GOOD LUCK for the future.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g