The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: no i don't mind you posting them.. i love them, they're adorable... previously i had been like ughh i dont think they are something i would consider, but i'm growing fond of the idea of them.. plus you can reuse them on future babies. your little girl is such a cutie and i love the tiny picture with the hugeee diaper.

Hey blob stirling uni has one of the best nursing and midwifery departments in scotland they get a lot of praise for it. I rather enjoy it:thumbup:, only downside to middy is theres only 12 places a year and my mate just qualified and majority of her class including her cant get a job, such a shame. I am doing the post reg course in middy in a few years, its only 18months and being dual qualified will have its advantages x

Boo only downside for me having another bubs is ill need to get rid of my sports car:nope:lol dont think ill get a baby seat in there can only just manage a booster. Awww well lol x

Hi Everyone,
My name is Nicole, I am 19 have been with my boyfriend for 18 months and am glad to find all of you other girls who are just like me. I was reading your posts and thinking that's me! I wasn't like any of my friends going out partying or anything. In high school I helped raise my 3 sisters as it was just Mum and us girls. Mum had my youngest sister when I was 14 and I was there when she was born and the first to hold her so that's probably when I started getting broody. My boyfriend and I live together and both want to get married and have a family but want to wait until we get a house.

:rofl: (at car)
Am getting a new discovery :happydance: 7 seats ha ha ha!! I'm faaar too exited by it. Yea i know there were only 10 places this year :cry: But i'm doing everything i can, i'm going to do a BF consultant course and work in the hospital for a bit and i run a baby group etc so i hope in 7 years that i will have enough experience and also that things may have changed by then...also i quite like the idea of being a doula? But i think i'd need to get hospital job first :dohh:

:hi: Nixy :) Have fun waiting with us.

Though hush hush and all but i might not be waiting much longer
:happydance::yipee::happydance:

Helloo! Welcome :D

Did everyone have a good weekend? Had a really really shit night at work last night :cry: rest of it was okay though :) xxx

Uhmm well i'm thinking of cancelling my wedding :rofl: Thats the reason we're waiting...
I'm at total stress point :cry: I just hate all the organising and now i just dont want to do it but i've already spent £2000 at least :cry: Its awful!! I also have invited 50 people and i'm so scared of cancelling and then scared that i'll regret it and then scared that i will decide i sis want to do that really :hissy: I just dont know what to do its killing me :cry:

What was wrong with your night??

can you get your money back hun, for what you've already paid for?.. Would be a shame to lose on on that much! but ultimately do what's right for you... why not make it smaller and easier to handle? just VERY close family or something? i hope you feel better :hugs:

Nope it was the deposit and you cant get it back :cry: But yea we're doing it for only 14 people or maybe only 11 depends so i'm getting exited now. Plus means we will either be married in Feb or March :happydance: so i can start TTC soon :rofl:

ohh congrats hun xx i can't wait to see piccys when you tie the knot!
don't forget about us WTTers when you leave us :cry:

:lol: Of course not...well its changed anyhoo now. My mum and her husband were going on and on that they didnt want to have such a small wedding being so close to my dad etc etc.. (my DAD is the one paying for it :dohh: ) So Robin and i just decided to leave the wedding that we just cant be bothered with all the hassle and stress :cry:

So its a nice thing that we get to TTC about now but then we arent getting married :cry:

you can get married any old time hun... but if you want babies a certain gap apart, you only have a certain amount of time! ttc, make another beautiful baby and get married when it works out properly!! :hugs:

Can i still stay here until AF has gone (it FINALLY came) TTC section is soooo scary!!! I mean i dont know if many will understand this but its sooo different kinda trying for a baby rather than getting one IFKWIM?? :rofl:

God, i confuse myself sometimes.

Well, im afraid im going to bore you with a rant about my ex..Im sorry :rofl:

Its just the fact that his status indicates that he has been in an "open relationship" and i know i shouldn't be bothered about that but to be honest i felt like my heart was being cut out when i read it and we're not even together, i think its just the fact of any other lass touching him that sends me crazy with jealousy or rage :growlmad: :laugh2:

I just wish i knew what the hell was wrong with me, i love my OH but the fact of any other lass touching my ex and i want to kill them which cant be normal? lol

Hey guys!

So I haven't been posting on here very often because I didn't know what to say lol...

BUT!

I just wanted to say OH have decided to start looking at houses!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!! :happydance:

One step closer to TTC!

hey ive not posted since my birthday lol friday was great, saturday once kyle went to bed after a while i dont remember :dohh: **was at my mums for the night and my bro had mates round but my mum dont drink at all :thumbup: **

We had gone to hyperama and brought loads of cheap booze lol

Due my next Depo on the 7th Dec but im not getting it :thumbup: going to go on the pill for abotu a month or 2 to kick start everything back off again and then im leaving you lovely ladies :flower:

oh and the weather is Sh**e lol

hey ive not posted since my birthday lol friday was great, saturday once kyle went to bed after a while i dont remember :dohh: **was at my mums for the night and my bro had mates round but my mum dont drink at all :thumbup: **

We had gone to hyperama and brought loads of cheap booze lol

Due my next Depo on the 7th Dec but im not getting it :thumbup: going to go on the pill for abotu a month or 2 to kick start everything back off again and then im leaving you lovely ladies :flower:

oh and the weather is Sh**e lol

Woohhooo yaaaay i cant wait to see you over in TTC!!!! I'm kinda in limbo land right now :hissy:

OMG yes weather is so bad everything is flooded..lucky i live on a hill mind :lol: But its yucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"