The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw I'm really sorry Mandaa1220. :(

Does anyone mind if I join? I lost my baby two weeks ago and as I'm in uni I figured it wouldn't be fair to try again until after I've finished in 2 years. Its really hard to think of the wait. Hows everyone doing? xx

Aw I'm really sorry Mandaa1220. :(

Does anyone mind if I join? I lost my baby two weeks ago and as I'm in uni I figured it wouldn't be fair to try again until after I've finished in 2 years. Its really hard to think of the wait. Hows everyone doing? xx

Of course you can join hun :thumbup: so, so sorry for your loss though :hugs:
xxxx

I couldn't concentrate on the formation of hydrogen bonds today in chemistry because I was busy thinking about geeky slogans for babies to have on bibs :dohh: :haha:
:flower:
xxx

Thanks hun lol sounds like fun! xx I'm just in the generally wistful stage at the mo.

Ooh I'm so excited about New Moon... I hated Twilight... I thought the acting was so stiff and wooden and everything was fake, so hopefully things improve :)

and what's bothering me? It's stupid cos it's about BnB so I don't even really know the person... but basically they lied to me and are now ignoring me and someone else cos they've moved on to better things. Quite rude IMO.

God..Why are all my friends getting pregnant..It sucks when i have to wait :rofl:

I mean, around september time one of my friends daughters announced on facebook she was pregnant and her scan pictures look adoreable and shes starting to get a belly..it looks sweet and i think..why cant i do that yet?

And then the girl i used to go to college with had her baby in September and he's really cute with loads of hair and its like, god that makes me so broody :wacko:

But alas, career before cradles i guess :shrug:..I wish i could do it but i know how difficult it'd be if i was pregnant.

I thought it was much better :blush:

Well you find that in life that people are quite weird so its just the same on here :hugs: People are mean but there are lots of nice people too :)

Awww hun i know its hard but just keep reminding yourself that you're doing the best for your children :hugs:

Welcome, ~curiosity~! I know exactly how you feel, though I lost my bean early on. OH and I have decided to wait at least until I'm done with college, but it also depends on whether or not I end up in the officer program in the Navy (which is a six year commitment... yikes!).

Eightiesbirdx, even though I'm a lot younger than you (I think? Gosh, it seems so weird I'll be eighteen soon!) a lot of girls my age are getting pregnant, or are due very soon, while others have babies who will be having their first and second birthdays right around the same time. It's hard, but waiting is for the best! Imagine what a wonderful quality of life you'll be able to provide when you're making solid money :)

thanks girls! :hugs:
blob.. please stay! you can "pretend" to be WTT and magically fall pregnant anyways! but once you fall preggo... people might start to wonder :rofl:
thompsonic- i'm sorry hun x let me know if you need anything

I'll just pretend i'm not so i can stay...awww its so much more fun...i'm not really trying though i'm really just going with the flow we've not even started yet :dohh: Also its near christmas and OH will be working flat out so doubt we'll be doing any trying this month... I'm not too worried i just want it to happen but i think i'm being silly. Guess you guys think i'm totally :wacko:

:hi: curiosity am really sorry you lost your baby :hugs:

Thanks hun, it was an mmc so I only found out at the 12 week scan. I'm just trying my best to heal really, its hard because all I want is to be pregnant again! The time will really drag before we can consider it again. Its definitely made me worse for wanting a baby xx at least I can say I'm not alone in that with everyone on this forum wanting the same xx

Yea i know...i always want what i cant have and now i'm allowed i'm pretty relaxed about it :) I know the months i dont want to TTC etc
( i know it sounds silly but i dont want another baby born the same time as Tabs was or over christmas :blush: )
So reallly i'm still here cos i'm a lazy bugger :rofl:

Curiosity :hugs: I cant imagine what you're going through but if i lost my baby i dont know what i'd do with myself as she's my world.

God..Why are all my friends getting pregnant..It sucks when i have to wait :rofl:

I mean, around september time one of my friends daughters announced on facebook she was pregnant and her scan pictures look adoreable and shes starting to get a belly..it looks sweet and i think..why cant i do that yet?

And then the girl i used to go to college with had her baby in September and he's really cute with loads of hair and its like, god that makes me so broody :wacko:

But alas, career before cradles i guess :shrug:..I wish i could do it but i know how difficult it'd be if i was pregnant.

Blooooody hell i got excited when i saw your ticker then! :rofl:
Misleading! Haha x

I'm good thanks manda :) Having a relaxing day today looking after OH cos he has flu! How about you? xxx

I was thinking it had been quiet here... :(

Well i'm waiting for my dad to come up from Engerlandy today and am sitting hiding listening to my poor baby cry :cry: She's being such a monkey and i've tried everything to get her to sleep i'm having to let her cry :( But she's sooooo stuborn she'll screem for near 3 hrs before sleeping but i dont know what to do. Also Robin is going to have to go to parents house to get some sleep before Turkey season starts as all she's doing is screaming

:hissy:

This also means i cant TTC until at least Feb really :cry:

Depo runs out soon :happydance: due my next shot on the 7th so that means this would should urn out on the 11th :thumbup:

in 50/50 if i want to go to oh's works due so any ideas ladies

1. its a good 30-40min drive away
2. we can pay £95 to stay in the hotel the do is at or
3. pay to stay in a travel lodge and pay for a taxi to and from the hotel
4. it would also be the first time leaving kyle overnight

I hate the food its a 3 course meal the starter is crap and i hate the dessert and the main course is about the size of a happy meal.

So if i do go its about £90-£95 for a happy meal and a bottle of vodka really :shrug: but oh really wants to go and says his boss will hold it agaist him if we dont go :shrug:

hello :wave: im 19, new here, and id classify myself as young. i have a wonderful OH and we want to wait until we get married to start our family. although i have wanted a baby as far back as i can remember i know it wouldn't be in my childs best interest for me to ttc right now as i dont have my own place or the money to support him/her right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"