The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ive not posted since my birthday lol friday was great, saturday once kyle went to bed after a while i dont remember :dohh: **was at my mums for the night and my bro had mates round but my mum dont drink at all :thumbup: **

We had gone to hyperama and brought loads of cheap booze lol

Due my next Depo on the 7th Dec but im not getting it :thumbup: going to go on the pill for abotu a month or 2 to kick start everything back off again and then im leaving you lovely ladies :flower:

oh and the weather is Sh**e lol

Woohhooo yaaaay i cant wait to see you over in TTC!!!! I'm kinda in limbo land right now :hissy:

OMG yes weather is so bad everything is flooded..lucky i live on a hill mind :lol: But its yucky.

Well im thinking of giving till say jan 7th to see if the depo gets out by itself lol if not 2 months of BCP then ill be in TTC and using Ov sticks to make sure everything is working :thumbup:

Well OH says that we wont be doing any :sex: Until Jan as he will be too exhausted from turkey stuff..:rofl: So now i have to find a way to wake him from his slumber teehee!! Also i have found that my cycles range from 625 days to 51???? WTF!!!

I want a baby :hissy:
Sorry but this is so hard :(
Saw my boyfriends 2 month old brother last week. How is a girl not meant to get broody when you are seeing the love of your life lovingly holding a baby?!

I hear ya, Thompsonic! My OH's sister and her three month old son were over the other day when I was visiting, and I couldn't help but be jealous of her :nope:

And OH looked so darn cute with his little nephew in his lap!

Damn guys who are good with kids! They just make it harder for us grr!
Also damn those with kids, they just make us jealous.
Ok to hell with it, DAMN EVERYBODY BUT US!

my OH doesn't like small children :rofl: but he seems to think he'll like his own kids...

Hey ladies! How are all of you? I haven't been around here much, so I figured I'd post. :)

Arrrgh, OH is wonderful, but his dad? A complete prick!
Just a few minutes ago, OH and I were lying down having a nap before he had to go home, and his dad called and yelled at him for having not cleaned his room (which I helped him clean before he came over, primarily so his dad wouldn't be upset about it!).
To top it all off, OH has been living with his dad and his dad's aunt (who is in her seventies and doesn't need the added stress of a complete a-hole) yet his dad still threatens to kick him out and harasses him about paying rent! My OH is the one who does yardwork, runs the vacuum, cleans the dishes... all of it! While his fat dad lies on the couch all day, flipping through the TV.

Bahhh...

End rant.

Damn guys who are good with kids! They just make it harder for us grr!
Also damn those with kids, they just make us jealous.
Ok to hell with it, DAMN EVERYBODY BUT US!

Anybody who's pregnant right now is pretty much my least favorite person on the whole planet. I'll be eighteen in just two months, so what's it matter if OH and I have a little... "accident" and a :spermy: gets through and... Oops! :baby:

Naw, I understand why we're waiting, but my body sure doesn't!

morning ladys :coffee:

Woke up and omg my tummy hurts :cry: think i must of ate something weird :cry:

Raining again today :dohh:

I used to just melt when i saw my OH holding a new baby :cloud9: But now its not so special.. :lol:
The rain is crazy huh..i went to see NEW MOON :yipee: last night and OMG the floods on the way home were mad!!

I used to just melt when i saw my OH holding a new baby :cloud9: But now its not so special.. :lol:
The rain is crazy huh..i went to see NEW MOON :yipee: last night and OMG the floods on the way home were mad!!

I wanna see New Moon so bad! I've heard it isn't good though! A friend of mine said she would rather stand in line to watch Twilight twice then watch New Moon! Is it good?

hi girls... haven't been around lately.
my grandpa died this weekend... so i've been taking care of my mommy

how are you all doing ?

hi girls... haven't been around lately.
my grandpa died this weekend... so i've been taking care of my mommy

how are you all doing ?

Sorry to hear about your grandpa, my grandpa passed away November 2nd quite suddenly. It sucks I know.

sorry to hear about both your grandads :hugs:

ive been to see New Moon, its good for us girlies who are a bit pervy...but maybe not for total die hard fans :(

ive read all books like 6 times and seen twilight about 8 (Oh has it on dvd)

so im kinda sad lol

x

thank you girls.. it was suddenly and my mom's not taking it well :nope:
just trying to be there for her...

Oh gosh, hon, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandad.
PM me if you need someone to talk to. :hugs:

I'm so sorry about your grandpa... if there is anything I can do, let me know.

In my news, I'm broody :hissy: and it's making me want to cry. I'm also feeling betrayed in a way...

What's bothering you, thompsonic?

My OH is being really wishy washy all of a sudden. Grrr...

Awww hun i'm really sorry :hugs: :hugs:

OMG no i'm a total die hard fan am sooooo sad i have all the story books on my ipod (no music) and all the books in hardback and i listen or read them constantly i can tell you word for word pretty much the books ha ha ha!! I thought it was AMAZING i thought that they did it really well..i had so much that i didnt like with twilight like the running up trees?? WTF and the house was soooo wrong etc etc i thought that it was sooo much better :)

BTW girlies i'm staying here i dont like the TTC section so i refuse to go :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back