The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Jenna :) I'm sure you'll fit right in here, you sound very sensible.. (ha, I never thought I'd call myself sensible!)

Ok I've watched 3 things over the last few days which feature absolutely gorgeous babies. The Women yesterday had a birth scene, Benjamin Button today and I've discovered Discovery Health & Home :dohh: I'm not helping myself!

Hiyah Guys,
I'm new to this bit, i posted in the teen pregnancy thing, i was convinced i was pregnant but my body has told me i'm not which im rather gutted about anyways I'll introduce myself.
I'm 16 nearly 17, my OH is 19 and is expecting a little girl with his ex-girlfriend! I go to college, got a part-time job. I am a broody cow, My OH has sensed that from day one but he doesn't mind and when i'm ready to have a baby so will he.
So yeh basically I'm goin to wait until i'm 18 and have a full-time job. I want to try soon as my Dad has cancer and he's pretty sure that he's goin to die from it if it keeps comin back so I want him to see his first grandchild before he passes away.
PM me if you want to chat :)
x

haha aww hun... i like your siggy (love the notebook)

I loveee The Notebook, when I first got it on DVD I watched it every night for a week :haha: and I always get my poor OH to watch it with me. Although I bet he really loves it, he's just in denial! He even welled up at the end :haha:

Welcome to rainbows as well, we've got a right little crew going on here. I feel like making a list on the front page but it would be kinda pointless :haha:

haha aww hun... i like your siggy (love the notebook)

I loveee The Notebook, when I first got it on DVD I watched it every night for a week :haha: and I always get my poor OH to watch it with me. Although I bet he really loves it, he's just in denial! He even welled up at the end :haha:

Welcome to rainbows as well, we've got a right little crew going on here. I feel like making a list on the front page but it would be kinda pointless :haha:

It's great to know that i aint the only person wantin to TTC younger than most people would :) x

Random, but my nose really hurts :shrug:

Anyway, I had a purpose to this post... and now I've forgotten it. Hmm, a question maybe? Ooh I know, when we eventually start babymaking, what are you hoping for?

Team Blue or Pink, and why?

Personally I am hoping for Blue because I've always wanted a protective big brother and so I want my other kids to have that, plus OH wants a boy. However I have a really weird feeling I'm going to have a girl first...

Anyway, I had a purpose to this post... and now I've forgotten it. Hmm, a question maybe? Ooh I know, when we eventually start babymaking, what are you hoping for?

Personally I am hoping for Blue because I've always wanted a protective big brother and so I want my other kids to have that, plus OH wants a boy. However I have a really weird feeling I'm going to have a girl first...

I am totally the same, i want a protective big brother, and my OH wants a boy because he's already havin a girl by his ex-girfriend! :) x

haha as long as we are discussing random pains, my ear really hurts :shrug: i tend to get cysts in my ear and i think im getting one. anyway tmi haha

um to get back to the point i dont care either way. i just want a healthy baby, so does OH :cloud9:

my OH, like most.. hopes for a boy first. i do not mind either way, however, i have a strong feeling i will be team blue first and i've always felt that way. i'd really like a daughter, so i can develop a special bond similiar to me and my moms, with her. :cloud9:

i'm at OH's... just woke up from a nap and bored, as he's still asleep! :dohh:

Team pink for me but really as long as its a healthy baby id dont mind and reason i have a strong desire for a little girl plus i have my little man to be the older brother to look out for my little girl :thumbup:

I'd quite like a little girl, me & my mum are best friends & I'd like to have that with my little girl :) I'd like to give OH the little boy he wants though :cloud9: (he has 5 sisters & no brothers!) plus little boys are so much fun. As long as they're healthy & happy though I really don't mind :)

I would like a little boy but I would just be so delighted with either. We never found out the sex of the little one we lost but have a feeling it was a girl :) tbh the idea of either would thrill me, especially given the thought that we may have just lost a girl. xxx

Well my OH wants 4 girls :cloud9: But i'm soooo not bothered this time...i kinda would like a boy though. But last time i was really worried i'd have a boy :blush: I was awful.

Well my OH wants 4 girls :cloud9: But i'm soooo not bothered this time...i kinda would like a boy though. But last time i was really worried i'd have a boy :blush: I was awful.

4 girls :shock: oh my. he is brave!

How is everyone today?
I am fed up of exams :hissy: I've already had a week of them and I have another week to go!

I'm okay thanks :) :hugs: about exams...I have loaads of modulars in january and mocks too :( bad timess
I wish everything was 100% coursework based :p xx

Same, I love coursework, it's so... non examish :haha:
I had my IT gcse two years ago, half my science gcse's last year and then the remaining like, 10, this year :|

exam time approaching for me too unfortunately :nope:
but then a month off! which means birthday, christmas and florida!!!! :happydance::happydance: i can make it through!

Hi ladies. It's so hard for me to keep up with the conversation over here. I just thought I'd pop my head in for a bit.

We're taking exams next week. In 3 days. It should be interesting.
Good luck to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back