The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellooo! :thumbup:
I'm Sophie, 18 & been with my OH for over 2 yrs :cloud9:
Finished college now but still have NO idea what I wanna do! :nope:

Hope everyone's having a good day! x

Hi girls! :hi:

I'm so tired today... instead of staying at school last night, I stayed at my house with my mommy :blush: and ended up late to school this morning! BUT ITS FRIDAY!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Me and OH are staying in tonight, probably ordering pizza, and watching movies! What are your plans this weekend?

oh and I have a question... this may sound a bit silly, but since I'm from the US, I'm confused about your school's in the UK...
when you say college? waht do you mean exactly? i think what we call college here is what you call uni there? :dohh:

Hey! Great thread! My names Hollie and I'll be eighteen after Christmas. I have just left my A Levels to go to college and study child care. I was doing English Language, English Literature and Sociology last year in sixth form and it wasn't for me, I've been at college since the start of September and so far I love it! I'm waiting to try for lots of reasons like I'm currently single, I'm in full time education, I can't financially support a baby right now and I would like to do have nights out with friends, have girls holidays etc for a few years before I have a baby. I'm so broody and I have been for about two years now, but I know waiting is the right thing to do x

im 17 and would want another child in my early to mid 20's if the time is right

hi i am 16 and i am still in year 11 at school. i havebeen with my boyfriend for 6 months. i do want a baby lots but i am going to wait for the right time. i am preparin tho gota few bits and peices for my future baby. maybe try when i am 18. very brooy

How has everyones day been? I had a crappy school day, could not do my maths and got my Mocks timetable so I have no excuse not to revise this half term :( but my OH helped me with my maths and cheered me up so I'm feeling better :)

Hello my lovelies =] hope your all well :).

I had my induction with my work placement today, was totally wrong about the people their all super friendly :D

Ohhh, i have serious boy issues :(..My ex is messing with my mind at the minute, i know we're just mates but when i look into his eyes i just forget why we ended and all that stuff..Yeah he told me like a month ago he loved me and then he told me to forget he said that to me..Since then i just cant forget that, because we we're together for like 2 months (we broke up 1 week before our 3 month anniversary)..I have no problem when i dont see him but when i hang out with him everything i felt just comes back..Ohh its so annoying :growlmad:

On other news..OH is coming to see me tomorrow, definitely think witches on the way..stomachs battering like no tomorrow (hurting a lot lol)

Hello my lovelies =] hope your all well :).

I had my induction with my work placement today, was totally wrong about the people their all super friendly :D

Ohhh, i have serious boy issues :(..My ex is messing with my mind at the minute, i know we're just mates but when i look into his eyes i just forget why we ended and all that stuff..Yeah he told me like a month ago he loved me and then he told me to forget he said that to me..Since then i just cant forget that, because we we're together for like 2 months (we broke up 1 week before our 3 month anniversary)..I have no problem when i dont see him but when i hang out with him everything i felt just comes back..Ohh its so annoying :growlmad:

On other news..OH is coming to see me tomorrow, definitely think witches on the way..stomachs battering like no tomorrow (hurting a lot lol)

hope you feel better hunny! exes suck! i dont really have any but i'm sure they do! :growlmad:

Hi girls! :hi:

I'm so tired today... instead of staying at school last night, I stayed at my house with my mommy :blush: and ended up late to school this morning! BUT ITS FRIDAY!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Me and OH are staying in tonight, probably ordering pizza, and watching movies! What are your plans this weekend?

oh and I have a question... this may sound a bit silly, but since I'm from the US, I'm confused about your school's in the UK...
when you say college? waht do you mean exactly? i think what we call college here is what you call uni there? :dohh:

We're at secondary school from 11-16, after that we can choose to go to work or go to college where you normally stay for 1 - 2 years, then it's university :)

I'm working tomorrow night & Sunday night, working during the day on Sunday as well at the great south run, so not much free time! You? xx

My weekend plans are, revision tomorrow day, house party at night then work on Sunday :)
x

me and my oh, my mom and her oh are going on a haunted hayride tomorrow night! :happydance:

our schools are from 4/5 til 18 you are in school, but about 13-18 it's highschool.. after that you can choose if you want to work, or go to college which is usually 4 years.

me and my oh, my mom and her oh are going on a haunted hayride tomorrow night! :happydance:QUOTE]

Wow that sounds good, never heard of anything like that before over here. Tell us all about it tomorrow! x

you guys don't have haunted hayrides around halloween? waht about haunted houses and stuff?

we can't go. it's raining pretty bad and i'm very upset... i guess just another night to sit at home. :dohh:

Oh no that's crap!

No we don't really have anything like that. Maybe the odd haunted house but never haunted hayrides. I've only heard of it at maybe themed parties and it needs hiring out, it's certainly not common here.

Hello my fellow WTTers :) hope your all having a lovely weekend :D

Had quite a good one today with OH, went to pub for a few drinks and got rather spoilt :blush: he brought me a black rose (fake one of course lol) and some lavender bath..AF is such a bitch..hurts so much lol :( x

Hello my fellow WTTers :) hope your all having a lovely weekend :D

Had quite a good one today with OH, went to pub for a few drinks and got rather spoilt :blush: he brought me a black rose (fake one of course lol) and some lavender bath..AF is such a bitch..hurts so much lol :( x

that sounds like a nice time... i'm jealous. i wish i had something to do today, im so bored and realized that i have NO money. :dohh:

Oh no that's crap!

No we don't really have anything like that. Maybe the odd haunted house but never haunted hayrides. I've only heard of it at maybe themed parties and it needs hiring out, it's certainly not common here.

oh man.. once october hits there are haunted hayrides, haunted cornmazes, and haunted houses all around. usually costs like $15 per person, but it's really fun... didn't get to go this year and i know next weekend they'll be so busy with halloween and everything.

Hey girlies. I just came across this thread and figured I would join too. :)

I'm Terah and I'm 18. I have two little ones: Aiden (18 months) and Madalynn aka Mady (2 months). Their dad is my OH and we've been together for 2 1/2 years now.

We're waiting to try for our third until we get married (hopefully November 2011) and until I get through college. Then it will probably be fair game. lol.

I also am not exactly a "normal" teen. I mean, having Aiden when I was 16 obviously made me grow up a lot, but even before that I've been more mature than my friends. I'm much more family oriented than they are.

Well, it will be good to get to know you ladies. :)

Hey girlies. I just came across this thread and figured I would join too. :)

I'm Terah and I'm 18. I have two little ones: Aiden (18 months) and Madalynn aka Mady (2 months). Their dad is my OH and we've been together for 2 1/2 years now.

We're waiting to try for our third until we get married (hopefully November 2011) and until I get through college. Then it will probably be fair game. lol.

I also am not exactly a "normal" teen. I mean, having Aiden when I was 16 obviously made me grow up a lot, but even before that I've been more mature than my friends. I'm much more family oriented than they are.

Well, it will be good to get to know you ladies. :)

:hi: hi terah! welcome to the group!! you can certaintly add a differnet perspective for all of us, since you are already a momma of two!!

what are your plans this weekend??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g