The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my birthday is 5 days before Christmas.. feeell bad for my OH :blush: then his birthday is in february, our anniversary oct, valentines day is in feb, tehy are all squished together!

We have the same birthday!!!!:happydance::haha:

And my Ohs is in Feb too lol.. what date is yours? I bet it's the same:dohh: haha x

his birthday is february 18th !! what's your OH's??
my OH is also a twin, btw...

i'm having a boring day... so tired. i COULD NOT fall asleep last night at all... not til 3 AM :dohh: then had class at 8...

i'm exhausted, but have to be to work at 4 PM... i'm sick of living on campus for school.. i just wanna go home :nope:

just had chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream though, so that makes me :happydance: PLUS i found a north face winter coat with a fleece built in for my OH for christmas on ebay and won it.. usually they cost around 300, but i got it for 100 yay!!!!!!

hey thanks girls, just been having a lazy day lol curtains closed all day today cola and chocolate muffins lol Well relaxing once kyle is having a nap lol

I'm so brooody today :( OH went to his mums without me yesterday and was showing me the most recent pics of his little brother (born 11/9/09) and going on about him beaming at Sam (my OH) while he was holding him. He isn't normally a broody guy but hearing him talking about babies like that makes me want one sooo much. Grrr. Only 5 years 6 months to go :dohh:

I'm so brooody today :( OH went to his mums without me yesterday and was showing me the most recent pics of his little brother (born 11/9/09) and going on about him beaming at Sam (my OH) while he was holding him. He isn't normally a broody guy but hearing him talking about babies like that makes me want one sooo much. Grrr. Only 5 years 6 months to go :dohh:

did you guys work things out hun?

Yes thanks :) Well, he apologised and cried and said he loves me etc and seeing as this is the first time he's done anything like this, I'm letting it go, everyone has bad days etc. He came round and was really nice so things are back to being loved up :) x

i'm exhausted, but have to be to work at 4 PM... i'm sick of living on campus for school.. i just wanna go home :nope:

I AGREE. I don't like living on campus either. There are people everywhere always talking and yelling and playing music loud and taking showers in the middle of the NIGHT. ((I had a terrible time sleeping, too, if you couldn't tell))

Now, I too am off to work from 3pm until 11 tonight. :/ Hopefully it goes alright. I am a nurses aide and it will only be my 3rd day working.

hi everyone im 19, 20 in march and waiting until around 2011, 2012 to try as i want to get married and stuff first, and get some savings behind me as my and OH have just bought our 1st flat.
be good to have people to keep me going in the meantime, and also good to know that im not the only crazy broody teenager lol!!

I AGREE. I don't like living on campus either. There are people everywhere always talking and yelling and playing music loud and taking showers in the middle of the NIGHT. ((I had a terrible time sleeping, too, if you couldn't tell))

Now, I too am off to work from 3pm until 11 tonight. :/ Hopefully it goes alright. I am a nurses aide and it will only be my 3rd day working.

how far is your school from home hun? mines only about 30 minutes or so and i'm gonna stay at home tonight.. i go home often, i'm the BIGGEST momma's girl you'll ever know! :blush:

i'm at work right now.. i have two jobs - one at a car dealership where i'm a receptionist and the other at an elementary after school program..

hi everyone im 19, 20 in march and waiting until around 2011, 2012 to try as i want to get married and stuff first, and get some savings behind me as my and OH have just bought our 1st flat.
be good to have people to keep me going in the meantime, and also good to know that im not the only crazy broody teenager lol!!

dont worry hun, you are certainly not alone. it was great for me when i realized i'm not the only one whose "broody" as you english folks say :rofl: i LOVE that word... i've picked it up and been saying it recently, which is not very common here haha

hi im 18 and will be WTT for a long time! starting university to do medicine next year, glad i'm not the only one so young!

Welcome to our broody clan :D

Ohh, 2 days until i get my new phone im so excited :D..How is everyone today xx =]

my birthday is 5 days before Christmas.. feeell bad for my OH :blush: then his birthday is in february, our anniversary oct, valentines day is in feb, tehy are all squished together!

We have the same birthday!!!!:happydance::haha:

And my Ohs is in Feb too lol.. what date is yours? I bet it's the same:dohh: haha x

his birthday is february 18th !! what's your OH's??
my OH is also a twin, btw...

His is the 27th. How freaky would it have been if they were the same?:haha:

Hey everyone :D I'm 19, 20 next month, WTT until about 2014 probably :( It just seems like such a long time! :(

Hey everyone :D I'm 19, 20 next month, WTT until about 2014 probably :( It just seems like such a long time! :(

Im 19 next month oooh what date! hehe, dont worry theres a lot of us on here facing a long wait but you'll have company :hugs:

Im 19 next month oooh what date! hehe, dont worry theres a lot of us on here facing a long wait but you'll have company :hugs:

That's what I'm here for! Been nosing around for a few days before joining and I just fell in love with the supportive community on some of these boards ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"