The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :)

We lead a realatively boring night. So we are staying at my mom's and watching tv. lol. We don't have cable, so this is a treat. :rofl:

I do get a lot of looks when people realize I'm only 18 and I have two kids. But luckily for me, most people think I'm older. I will gladly try to offer any advice or whatever to anyone who asks. :)

i don't think i could live without cable or internet...
don't worry i'm in for the night too.. it's crap out. so me oh, my mom and her oh are going to play board games, perhaps monopoly. we are really cool :sleep:

How has everyones day been? I've been a hormonal mess all day and rowed real bad with OH last night which didn't help :( but on the plus side work was good today and I can now add £25 to my Christmas presents fund...

I am broke with Christmas, OH's birthday, and vacation upcoming. Currently am listing things on ebay to get some cash!

I've been feeling a little sad as well... Sometimes it gets to me, becuase I feel like I have no friends to hang out with. Everytime that I get used to having a girly friend around, someting happens. I don't think I work well with girls!

I got on so much better with boys- I find them less hardwork. However girly friends have their uses- I'm sure my guy friends wouldn't want me moaning about AF to them!

I have my present buying events quite squished together- OH's b'day in Sep, anniversary in Oct and then Xmas, whereas my present recieving events are spread out which is good- I get presents in Feb, May, Oct and Dec. Lucky OH, he gets time to save... well, I say save, I mean get money off his dad.

I'm broke, too. I have been getting little bits and pieces for everyone but I have over 10 people to get christmas presents for. And of course, my kids need to get something big and a couple little things. Not so much Mady, but Aiden knows what's going on now. :dohh:

I don't have many girl friends either. I have two really close girl friends and the rest are all sort of acquaintances. I have a ton of guy friends, though. Most of them are actually my exs :blush: And I complain to them about my period. Its hilarious to see the look on their faces. :rolf:

Im just butting in to say that loosing you V at 15 isent young, id say that was average.
Anything under 15 would be young and anything over 16 is a boring prude aparently.

I think 17 is the UK's average age to loose your V

I got on so much better with boys- I find them less hardwork. However girly friends have their uses- I'm sure my guy friends wouldn't want me moaning about AF to them!

I have my present buying events quite squished together- OH's b'day in Sep, anniversary in Oct and then Xmas, whereas my present recieving events are spread out which is good- I get presents in Feb, May, Oct and Dec. Lucky OH, he gets time to save... well, I say save, I mean get money off his dad.

my birthday is 5 days before Christmas.. feeell bad for my OH :blush: then his birthday is in february, our anniversary oct, valentines day is in feb, tehy are all squished together!

re the guy friends thing, I think most of them see me as asexual- they forget I'm a girl (I have a dirty mind etc, and don't mind talking to them about girls etc) so then I'll say something remotely girly and they find it hilarious.. the other day for some reason it got brought up I had my AF and they laughed for ages. :dohh:

Im just butting in to say that loosing you V at 15 isent young, id say that was average.
Anything under 15 would be young and anything over 16 is a boring prude aparently.

I think 17 is the UK's average age to loose your V

AHAHAHAHA boring prude? that cheered me up lol, i was 18 and im so not a prude!! I dunno i think its differant for everyone. I have loads of girly friends and loads of male friends aswell haha theyre all gay though!

Well, i lost mine when i was 16...Was a bit drunk at my mates 18th at the time so..errm :blush:

OH gets paid this weekend and he's takin me shopping xD..Cant waiiiit lol :D

OH's birthday was this weekend! It was fantastic. I love being around him so much it's just ridiculous. Haha. We were all hanging out with the guys for his birthday too. I agree with what one of you said.. guys are much easier to get along with!

my OH's birthday is in February and i'm trying to plan a surprise party for he and his twin brother... it's so confusing and frustrating :growlmad: i just want to do something special!!!!!

Hii;
Im Holly and im from Lincolnshire tooo :)
Im 15 (16 in Jan) and am studyin my GCSE's atm.

Ive always adored children and have wanted a baby of my own since i was in year 7. I remember writing a diary sayin i wanted a baby at 12, 14 or 16!

And there have been a few close calls where i have planned for weeks that i was going to get pregnant.

I always work out when i am ovulating and have sometimes scared mysel into thinking i am pregnant when ive never even had sex!

I am terminally broody, even more so coz my friend thinks she is pregerlicious :(

Ive even cleared out my room so i have room for a cot!

I know i am too young but planning all this makes it seem real even though i know i will probably not ever go through with it, im just not that sort of person.

I think 28 is an ideal age, but i dont think i can wait!

Ive just visited the college i am going to next year and i saw loads of girls coming out of their nursery with prams, and i told mum i want a baby to take to nursery in the mornings! I said it as if i was joking and she believed my because we both love babies!

:bfp::cloud9:

-x

my birthday is 5 days before Christmas.. feeell bad for my OH :blush: then his birthday is in february, our anniversary oct, valentines day is in feb, tehy are all squished together!

We have the same birthday!!!!:happydance::haha:

And my Ohs is in Feb too lol.. what date is yours? I bet it's the same:dohh: haha x

thought i would came and join you all :hugs:

Im 17 currently but will be 18 on Friday the 13th next month :dohh:

Im WTT for my second little baby.

I fell pregnant at 16 to my partner who is now 20, will be 21 two days after our sons 1st birthday.

And i must say he is the best thing that happened to me, i was never a party girl, ok i would sometimes have a good drink, i loved being pregnant and even the giving birth was not bad and i cannot wait to add baby #2 into our little family .

I am a stay at home mum, i dont have any type of job, My Partner works full time infact this year for xmas the only days off his getting is xmas eve, xmas day boxing day bank holiday and new years day, We live by our selfs.

Although i wont be in WTT for long its nice to see younger people here :hugs:

Hey ladies =]

Had such a boring day with my parents, all ive done is run around super markets..Which made me even more broody..What is it when your not feeling broody you see a baby fast asleep with the dummy hanging out in a pram and then it hits you?..Its strange lol!

Well, i hope everyones well xx :D

im jenny :kiss:

im 20 and wtt for my second
i fell pregnant at 18 and had emily
when i was 19 :flower:

im a stay at home mum and my oh
is working full time we've been together
nearly 4 years and we'll be ttc in about
2012 when my implant comes out

so yeah
HIIIII GIRLIES

xx​

Hellooo! How is everyone today?

I'm shattered, worked twice yesterday, had an argument with the OH :growlmad: :growlmad: and i've got work again at half 5! Pffft! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back