They postponed my induction until tomorrow!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
Oh well never mind, that is a shame! :happydance:

Hopefully you can get a good nights sleep tonight in preparation! Good luck tomorrow X

that is a shame i would not like that as i would of been looking forward to it to much lol but ur right never mind what is a day one more full sleep for you then its up every 2-3hours lol but i bet u cant sleep tonight good luck hun all the best xxx

Well that sucks but it sounds like you are ok with it :flower: Good luck tomorrow :)

You probably don't want to hear this, but enjoy your pregnancy for one more day! :happydance: You'll be holding bubs tomorrow!

good luck and best wishes tomorrow

Didn't realise you were being induced hun!! Do you mind me asking what's happened?

I would advise you to get some rest tonight but I bet thats the last thing you will get!!lol! Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how you get on xxxxx

Awwww one more day but like others said enjoy another day with your bump, hope you are out having a nice meal or something to pass the time. Hope they fit you in tomorrow and it's a quick one for you. x

Didn't realise you were being induced hun!! Do you mind me asking what's happened?

I would advise you to get some rest tonight but I bet thats the last thing you will get!!lol! Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how you get on xxxxx

Apparently my baby has shrunk!

He was 6lb 3oz at 36 weeks and at 39+1 he as 5lb 12oz. Ta-dar!

Oh, enjoy all those kicks and wriggles tonight! :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"