Things I cannot say out loud....

Poor little guy :( Hope they deal with your complaint soon.

Hope all you ladies are well :flower:.

Time for a moan though !!

Thanks mum for your 4day late birthday card. Yeah I kind of figured you would know when my birthday was considering you were the one who birthed me. Sorry I don't figure highly on your list, but then again that's not a shock is it.

I wish you could buy family or people that cared at least. And that I could delete my family and memories of them. Like a dam anchor.

I'm sure time is just flying for your mum rather than forgetting your birthday. I can't believe we are half way through February already and my own and DSs birthdays have come and gone . Feels like Santa has just left.

When I was a kid the 6 wks between Christmas and my birthday used to take forever.

I can never remember my family member's birthdays except for my mum's at its 6 days after mine.

I've missed this thread! My dad always used to forget my birthday, he used to leave voicemails singing happy birthday, but they were always on the wrong date !

Hi ladies. Hope you're all well.

I never remember birthdays. It all has to go on the calendar apart from LO, OH & my mum

I've got mum + DS 4 days after mine and mum was in the house for at least an hour before I remembered to wish her a happy birthday. We'd done cards etc the day before but it's besides the point.
The love given on the other 364 days matter more than words or a card.

Oh believe me when I say she knew exactly what she was doing. My mother is quite good at emotional blackmail, hell she's been practising on me for 37 yrs now so she's pretty shit hot at it. Plus i'm not my sister, don't live near her anymore and she can't use me for a cashline machine. After she went around telling everyone she had cancer well that was the finish for me. She doesn't by the way, she had polyps removed and they were non cancerous.

My mother didn't even text me on my birthday or ring me as she was abroad on holiday and obviously forgot. She sent me my birthday card 6 months before which i put in the cupboard and forgot about since it was HALF A YEAR AGO MUM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->