Things I cannot say out loud....

Scarlett316

Reaction score
To my father in law:

Jacob is my son, if I want to give him a dummy I will, I would rather he suck a dummy than his thumb which he is starting to do, so do me a favor and keep you opinion to yourself!!!

The giraffes name is SOPHIE!!!! I dont care if you think it should be Sarah or gertie or anything else you can think of. It says Sophie on the box so that's the frigging end of it!!!

Thankyou very much for offering to make up some bottles however it is completely pointless if you cannot comprehend why the bOttles needs to be washed in hot soapy water and thoroughly rinsed BEFORE they go in the sterilizer. The sterilizer does not wash the old milk out !!!

No, Jacob cannot try your potato salad, fish finger, vegetables etc. Hes 15 weeks old all he needs is milk!!!!

Baby led weaning is not hocus pocus, I will not choke my child so no we will not be pureeing everything in sight when the time comes, and on that subject there is only one person who will decide when that time is, that's right, ME!!!

Oh and finally if you mention one more time that it won't be long until Jacob can have some squash in his water I swear to god I won't be responsible for my actions. When the hell did water become the enemy?????

And breathe........

Can always rely on the oldies to wind u up lol

Love this! Hope you feel better :hugs:

Ha ha...Do you mind if I join in??

To OH's Dad.....For God's sake, sit bloody still when you are holding LO otherwise you are going to drop her! I dread everytime you ask to hold her.

Other people: Don't stick your fingers near her mouth thank you. It's my hands only that are allowed anywhere in or around her mouth!

Please don't kiss my Bubba on the mouth ta!!

Thats better! ;@) xx

:hug:

That just reminded me some much of myself with a friend on wednesday but i was moaning about my nan....:haha:

To my father in law:

Jacob is my son, if I want to give him a dummy I will, I would rather he suck a dummy than his thumb which he is starting to do, so do me a favor and keep you opinion to yourself!!!

The giraffes name is SOPHIE!!!! I dont care if you think it should be Sarah or gertie or anything else you can think of. It says Sophie on the box so that's the frigging end of it!!!

Thankyou very much for offering to make up some bottles however it is completely pointless if you cannot comprehend why the bOttles needs to be washed in hot soapy water and thoroughly rinsed BEFORE they go in the sterilizer. The sterilizer does not wash the old milk out !!!

No, Jacob cannot try your potato salad, fish finger, vegetables etc. Hes 15 weeks old all he needs is milk!!!!

Baby led weaning is not hocus pocus, I will not choke my child so no we will not be pureeing everything in sight when the time comes, and on that subject there is only one person who will decide when that time is, that's right, ME!!!

Oh and finally if you mention one more time that it won't be long until Jacob can have some squash in his water I swear to god I won't be responsible for my actions. When the hell did water become the enemy?????

And breathe........

:rofl:

Thank god! It's not just me that this drives insane!

When you are feeding my baby stop pulling the bottle out of her mouth every five seconds and then moan because she is crying!!!

I hear you, especially on the BLW!! My inlaws think we will starve/choke her too when the time comes! Ugh.
Until that time they ask us every time we talk to them if Aleena is on baby food yet.. uhmm what do they not understand here? Idiots ;)

I feeeeel your pain sista!

MIL - Stop letting your 9 year old son maul and carry around my LO when my backs turned. Yes he does love her but he's only a child and I cant bare the thought of what might happen.

NO we aren't feeding LO red meat. No matter how much you insist she 'needs' it. She doesnt need hot dogs, sausages or anything like it.

Just because LO cant say woof doesn't mean she's stupid. Maybe OH did when he was her age but he had a DOG. Coincidence? NO.

I could go on.. :mad:

I love this thread!

STOP letting Erin sleep for far too long in the day!! Its not you that has to fight her until midnight to sleep! I have to work and so does your son and I know you're doing me a huge favour by having her but JESUS respect our wishes!! I won't tell you again!!!

Wonderful rant :thumbsup:
Can I join in?
To my MIL:
NO it is NOT ok for Kili to play with plastic bags, she will rip pieces off and swallow them! I am not "mean old mommy" for taking them away from her!

Yes, she will eat that paper if you give it to her. She will definitely eat it. For sure. She loves to eat paper. Stop giving her @$%#$ PAPER!

No it is not ok for her to play in the dishwasher, she WILL pull on the top rack until it breaks!

Not every meal is dinner...if it's 9am it's BREAKFAST!

No, she didn't get up early. We both wake up at 8am EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

No, she doesn't run from you because she's scared (making it sound like I abuse her) she runs from you because SHE RUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE WHEN THEY WALK IN THE ROOM!! She just gets really excited, hence the HUGE smile on her face as she runs away!!

No, she isn't screaming because we're ignoring her, she's screaming because she likes to scream!

No, I don't need to stop breast feeding her soon, and no she isn't too old for it anymore! And if I do decide to be one of those "disgusting people who breastfeed a 3 year old" (her words) then I hope it does stress you out as much as you say the thought of it does you miserable cow!

No, she isn't crying at you because she doesn't get to see you enough, she's crying because you smell like an ashtray!

ETA:
No we haven't just been sitting her letting her cry, she only started crying because you walked in the house like the hulk slamming doors, yelling down the street to the neighbors, and slamming cabinets and drawers and woke her up so she's pissed off!!

I can't wait to move out, just a few more weeks now!

haha love it

no i'm not putting baby rice in his night time bottles
no he shouldn't necessarily be sttn yet
no i'm not giving him just water at night feeds
no he won't settle himself if i let him cry for ages - he's just dropped his dummy and wants it back
it's reflux not wind
you don't have to burp him every thirty seconds and piss him off during his feeds
i stopped breastfeeding because i chose to - get off my back

could keep going but am going to stop lol

I love these!

No i'm not putting rice in her last bottle at night

No, she doesn't want or need to taste ice cream

No, she isn't spoilt i just don't want her to learn that no-one comes when she cries so she might as well just give up :(

Yes, she needs her dreamfeed and rice in the bottle wont "fix it"

Meeting my antenatal friends in the pub is not about getting drunk, one wine does not a bad mother make! plus we hand all the babies around to each other and they get to see friends and interact with others (mums, not drunk people!)

If she wants a bottle after 3 or 4 or 5 hours she will get it. She doesn't tell time yet so i will not make her wait until exactly 4 hours to feed her

I'm the one with her all day and i don't mind cuddling her and playing with her all the time.

Yes my section was an emergency not that its anyones business!!!

there are probably more!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->