Things I cannot say out loud....

I've had two more messages offering presents. I'm so desperate I'm tempted to say yes

I would accept it Tanya. Some people just like to give things to other people, especially to little children, when they are going through hard times. It makes them feel so good its like a present for them too. I really hope your DH finds a job soon, it must be so stressful, I can't imagine.

:hugs: Luci, your little girl does need you! I'm sorry your OH doesn't want to give you a second chance but he won't get custody, don't worry.

Tanya, i would accept it in a pay it forward kind of way, as in once you guys are back on your feet donate to charity or do the same for someone else. People don't offer things like that if they don't mean it.

Luci, I'm sorry your OH isn't wiling to try and work things out, perhaps he just needs some time to sort his head out. You will get custody of your little girl, you are a brill mummy and she needs you :hugs:

Tanya, I agree with Michelle, accpet it and do a pay it forward kind of thing when you have the extra money.

I grew up in a home taking in wayward teens that had nowhere else to go (and no it wasnt through social services, it was my brothers or my mom finding teens that needed help and us taking them in). This was my moms way of 'paying it forward' for the help she got when she was a teen. (she lived with her best friends family after my grandma was committed to the state hosptial, her dad died, and her sister didnt have room for her in her small two bedroom house). My mom would have been homeless had this family not offered to take her in.

I know these two situations are totally different, but paying it forward, is a wonderful way of paying people back for there kindness.

Ex SIL- I didn't realise what a lying, vile bitch you were! If I had my way you'd never see my LO, not that you make the effort anyway! She doesn't need someone poisonous like you in her life. If I could go back in time, I certainly wouldn't have chosen you to be her godmother.
The thought of her living with you for half of the week makes me feel sick. How dare you spread lies about me! Things are hard enough as it is without you telling my ex that I've been making threats about running away with my daughter, or that I've been trying to threaten you! You are vile and pathetic. You had a promising career as a photographer, but you decided not to follow it through to work at tesco. Not like you can judge me! And messaging me, asking me not to be so "crazy on Facebook" ?! How fucking dare you?! I haven't put anything on Facebook. What I have done now is block and delete you! I literally hate you.

Ex OH- you asked me to tal t you if I was struggling, or finding life alone with LO hard. Well the past 4 nights she has woken up pretty much every hour, then gotten up for the day at 5am. Today, she has cried and grizzled all day. It took a lot of courage to admit I was struggling, because I'm worried you'll try use it against me to take my baby awa. For you to then ttext me saying you're not responsible for my emotions anymor, and they yyou're having a night out with your football team, is patheti.
I used to beg for us to do tthings as a couple, to go for a drink, the cinem, aanythin. You were nnever interested. Yet now you're a social butterfly and the life and soul of the party!
And our daughter has 3 jabs at 9am tomoro morning. For starters, I'm not prepared to put her through that, then bundle her in your car for 2 hours, it isn't fair on her. But also, if you're out drinking tonight, you will be in no fit state to drive first thing! I don't care that you've told your sister you'll pick her up at 10. She is not my ppriority or my proble!

Ex SIL- you are a sselfish bitch. You were told before you started house hunting that only a 3 bed would do. Yet you decided that you know best and took a 2 bed flat. Because of you, my daughter doesn' have a bbedroom when she goes to visit her daddy. And all so you can have the "exclusive" address of Cardiff Bay. You are vile. How dare you put yourself before your niece and goddaughter?!

:hugs: Luci. Sorry your ex is being such a numpty.

Okay... Here's what I really really can't say out loud...

Me & OH have decided to try for another baby!

I'm scared & happy at the same time.

Oh also, my wee Joshy is going to be a big brother! As much as his fathers constant reproduction annoys me, I find the ideal quite cute. He's going to have a little sister ^_^

Thanks broken. He had her in the car by 10 as his sister was expecting them! I hate her. It's hard, because I want him back, but at the same time, I have all this anger, hurt and frustration that I need to get out. I've asked if we can go for counselling, but he isn't interested.

Congratulations on your decisio to try for aanother baby :) I hope it all goes well for you :hugs:

good luck broken. My OH and I have been trying since December...no luck as of yet.

Harris slept through the night !. At last the OH can get a full nights sleep :p.

Yay for STTN! And wow so early!

Feeling a bit worried, got my pap smear results back and they say there are atypical cells and I have to go back in 6 months. Don't know what it means but a bit scared.

Thanks Nats ... it won't last though :(. It's okay though as OH gets up for nightfeeds ;).

Try not to worry too much about your results. It just means your cells aren't normal but they aren't pre cancerous or cancer. They need time to develop or not develop before they do another smear test. My sis has had this and hers were fine. They thought it was because it was her first smear after having my nephew. :flower:

Urgh googled it, its atypical glandular cells (as well the other kind) and that sounds quite worrying, higher chance of cancer :(

Feeling really down today. It's my baby girls birthday tomorrow, she would have been 7 and it's really hitting me hard. I look at Boo & Haribo and wonder what she would have been like. If she'd be a miss independant like her little sis, or a cuddlebum like her wee brother. OH has kindly taken SS out for the day as DD & DS are ill and tbh I just can't deal with the time of year, 2 sick kids and a stroppy child. All i want is my wee angel.

Starting to stress that I still haven't found anywhere for LO and I to live. Have looked at dozens of places, but every time I mention housing benefit, they aren't interested. As of 2weeks tomoro, we're homeless. Then my options are: homeless refuge, or move 3 hours away to move back in with my mum. My ex OH is furious, he thinks I've done it on purpose. U found out yesterday that the girl o was always suspicious of when ee were together has been invited over to his new flat for dinner. I also found out that he slept with at least one girl while he was at Glastonbury. Pretty heartbroken, I'd still been clinging to the hope of us getting back together :cry:

Dear mil I can't be arsed to come for dinner on Sunday. I've hardly seen my mum weeks. Who cares if you don't have another free Sunday until your daughters wedding

I know I should rant about this wedding or how wonderful your daughter is at not blowing your budget. But it's really pissing me of you are paying all of her wedding and we got a £4k and when we were trying to cut numbers you went on and on at us to invite your pals. "We are giving you all this money to have a big wedding "4 years on and I still wouldn't know them. I also think its rediculus to invite evening guests who are 3 hours away, nothing like asking for a present.

Oh an while I'm at it I still feel guilty at the wedding present given to us by fils work mate - seriously you knew he wouldn't come, why force us to invite him and make him feel obliged to give us a present?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->