Things I cannot say out loud....

No he had no idea, he was very confused by it

Where in your cycle are you nat? Odd I know but I sometimes got similar in my arms near ovulation? It wen after I had Flynn though.
Flynns got an awful cold and he's given it to me so we finally get some sun ad we will be staying in tomorrow :-(
On the plus side dh took me and Flynn to the carboot for our wedding anniversary yesterday (our anniversary was Thursday same as my 30th) the day after our wedding we went to a carboot next to a hotel, we had cheese toasties and then a look round, every year since on the first Saturday after our anniversary we go and sit in the same seats and have our cheese toasties. The manageress expects us now and its a tradition.
On he way home dh was acting really strange he kept stopping the car in odd places like visitor centres etc and insisting we have a walk round. He said it was because we were going to his mums house for tea and she had gone out, I have a key to her house and she always insists we can go whenever even if she's out but he insisted, eventually we got there and it was a surprise birthday party! Although admittedly it didn't get off to a great start as everyone jumped out and shouted "surprise!" As per protocol but it scared the shit out of Flynn who started to scream and I have anxiety issues and two things guaranteed to set me off is social situations and surprises so I'm just stood in the middle of mils kitchen with a big smile plastered on my face trying to smother a panic attack, luckily I was able to disappear to the loo (claiming long drive) and have a few mins to gather myself.
It was good though all dhs family came, except gmil as she wasn't invited by that's a whole other story lol. Mils next door neighbour came and brought wine and chocolates but we've only known her a couple of weeks and she's prt of the family already.
I did enjoy it but I don't think I'll encourage many more.

Aww nice of them to throw you a surprise party even if did almost give you a panic attack!

I'm on my period now. It started a couple days before my period started.

Could still be triggered by hormones, most of the same ones are present at ov and af?
Just a theory.

Maybe. Hope so cos then it'll go away in a couple days.

That's a lovely thing for them to do Tanya, I'd have been freaked out too tho. Glad you had fun in the end. & the carboot story is sooooo sweet.

Hope your legs feel better in a couple of days Nat.

OH, we seriously have issues now. I'm starting to feel extremely insecure about myself & you're not doing anything to help.
I've always been able to fake sexual confidence, cos I've always been sure the guy is attracted to me. I'm not with you...

Dear MIL:
The tree. The frakking tree. It is still up. WHY.

But OMG I love you and I really hope you actually DO take me to get a pedicure on Saturday. And I'm so looking forward to the treat of going out for breakfast on Sunday for Mother's Day.

I started a new job on Monday & I freaking love it!! First time I've been in work for 3 yrs & the job is amazing. I'm very proud of myself ^_^

Nice one Broken!

Urgh Maria why are you being so clingy and moany this morning??!! Had to cancel my haircut cos of you!

Well done broken! :)
Oh Maria, leave mummy and play by yourself for five minutes. :(

Why can't I just be thin overnight?!

Dh lost his job this morning, they said they thought he stole something which he didn't, they couldn't prove he did and he couldn't prove he didnt so they sacked him.
I see lots of supernoodles for tea in our near future :-/
He's done ok though, sacked this morning, got straight on applying for jobs when he got home and he's already secured an interview on Friday.
I went to the dr this morning to discuss my family history of cancer and they are sending me for masses of tests and say its quite likely I will develop it at some point in the future.

All in all a fucking awesome day!

Nan, I don't play games on Facebook so STOP SENDING THE DAMN REQUESTS OMG.

Oh, and I used to be "StarlitHome", girls :)

:hugs: for tanya

They basically offered him the job till it came to "why did you leave your last job" as soon as he said he'd been dismissed they ended the interview, he was going to appeal his dismissal and report a lot of stuff that's happened but he's told them he will abandon the appeal if they let him quit instead of being dismissed. Hopefully then he can get that job, he has a possible offer from where his sister works though.
It'd be a lot easier if he can get them to accept his resignation instead of dismissal.
Just gotta wait.

I'm so tired :(.

DS had a hospital appt tomorrow to have his casts changed, but they've just phoned to cancel it for Thurs instead :(. That means another change of plans and OH having to try and change his day off, plus it's my mums birthday so now we can't go out for lunch as we'd all planned. I'm slightly pissed off with it all. And i'm sick of people staring at DSs casts. A woman sat next to me in the ortho clinic actually asked if i'd hurt him !. Ignorant old bitch. Take what she got though :D. Not from me thankfully or the air would have been blue, my OH got there first as did DSs consultant :). Please please let these casts have worked.
Hugs to all :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->