think i'm going crazy!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jessica2509, Oct 8, 2008.

1. jessica2509

jessica2509 Well-Known Member

Can i ask, if the date of my last period was 10th Sept and i'm around 27 to 28days should a test show up postitive now?

Took test this morning and it's negative. Been feeling sick since monday and light headed (also no sign of period). Got really hungry this afternoon. Ate two pieces of toast and a minute after i ate them i went back to feeling really nausious again.

I don't know whether i should go to the dr or do another test. Anyone any idea how long i should wait to do another test again? I did the clearblue digital test so i assumed it was accurate.

Sorry to keep asking....

2. kittiekat

kittiekat Well-Known Member

Hi jessica,

Clear blue are really good but not so sure on the digital front. I know some eople have said that they don't show up positive until after others like first response etc.

If AF doesn't show up in the next days then test again hun as you never know!!

3. kaygeebee

kaygeebee Mum & Cautiously Pregnant

How long is your cycle normally hun? You should get a positive if you wait as long as your longest cycle in recent months - but if you ovulated late it might be too early to pick up.

Anyway - the good news is you're in the game. It's only game over when you get either AF of :bfp: however long the cycle - so good luck! :)

:hugs: