Think I'm out already

I know what you mean I want it to happen sooner rather than later now as I'm so eager to start planning everything and my daughter is only 2 which we wanted the smaller age gap this time as my son is 4 years older than her x

The age differences between my daughters 16,13 and soon to be 11. My stepson is 8... So we are really almost starting over... Yes we may be nuts! Close ages are nice is some regards but seeing as I have all girls sometimes there are just way too many horomones flying through the air!

Still the weird period cramps, backache and tired to the point I think af is going to arrive at any moment, how about you x

It's lovely to have a big age gap (from an older siblings point of view) I'm 15 years older than my brother and 12 years older than my sister and I loved being so much older as I watched them grow up x

My girls are def. On board with having a baby around .. I hope they stay that enthusiastic! Sore/tingly boobs, some crampy feelings on and off, a little dizzy (but that's nothing new) and bloated. You know all pre-af symptoms! Ugh! I'm glad I have kids to keep me occupied I don't know what the ladies do who are trying for their first... I can see how this whole tww things can take over your life!

Since we are (positive thinking) in this thing together for the next 9 months.. My actual name is jessica.

Just wanted to check in and see which way your temp went this am (i swear to you I'm not a stalker... Just don't have any friends I can talk to about this type of stuff) honestly out charts (at least post o) are looking like clones.. Weird! That has to be good news right?!

That's a brilliant sign I really hope we can get our bfp this month, my name is Laura 😊.
Your symptoms sound really good now and so encouraging fingers crossed.

My only symptom the cramps and backache is actually still here again after 3 days now so I'm a bit confused as it as far as I can recall has never lasted this long for af.

I know exactly what you mean about talking to others though none of my friends planned their children to the extent of bbt etc and also only a very few people know that we are trying x

Hi Laura. I work as a pediatric home nurse so I dont have many adult contact as it is! I have the same type cramps today on and off.. And this really weird vaginal pain (sorry tmi) honestly I better be pregnant cause if this is a new pms symptom for me I'm getting my uterus removed! Hahaha

Haha I know how you feel, I'm currently sitting with a hot water bottle as my womb feels like it's contracting at times if that makes any sense. I'm a stay at home mother at the moment as we have a 2 year old x

For all the pain and stress we endure we sure better end up with bfp's!

I took a htp this morning and swear I see the faintest line that I can't even photo but I'm sure it's just line eye. My temps are back on the way up which I'm really happy about as I think that's a good sign and also my af cramps were back as soon as I woke up x

Hi girls I think I ovulated Monday I had a positive opk test Monday nite but didn't test before so I could of missed it. The next two days the opk got lighter. We bd Mon, Tues n weds n will keep doing every other day. I feel I'm out already cos I have soreness down there n pressure and all day yesterday I had a like a on off niggle pain in my left side near pubic bone so think that is just my post ovulation symptoms 😒 have being trying to stay positive but cant help but think yet again this isn't our month 😐 keep us updated girls fingers crossed for you all x

Blakesmummy 09 really hope it's the start of your bfp! How long you been trying?

Don't give up yet Hun I've been feeling up and down about it all month this month, this is only our second cycle but temping makes me anxious as I'm desperate to see that rise every morning x

Yeh IM trying not too its hard int it when you don't know exactly what's going on in there! I think I am actually ovulating properly right now as I have got real aches n soreness right in my left ovary in just one area n I'm thinking maybe today is actually my full ovulation day. We didn't bd last nite as we had the previous 3 nites but will defo bd tonite and every other day then. I'm trying not to think about it but its drives you mad doesn't it! When are you going to test again? Fingers crossed for u! Would love to see some bfp on here this month! 😊 x

I'm craving stodgy food today n quite sluggish, would be so much easier if we didn't get ovulation symptoms n just waited for late af every month instead! I seem to be getting very strong ovulation symptoms the last 2 cycles very period like n sore boobs after too. Would rather not having anything n be able to get on each day without wondering!

I know what you mean it's all that goes round at the moment. I just checked the htp and can't see nothing at all anymore so maybe a slight evap x

Hopefullys. Yeah for positive opks!
Blake... That temp rise looks super awesome! It's still early... I'm going to Call your faint line the start of something until proven otherwise! (for the record I HATE evaps.. Had a blazing one last month)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->