• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm out already

Why do we do it to ourselves! Its like a major mission! Yeh Blake its very early yet so don't loose hope. Which test did u use? I got some dipstick ones from ebay that detect 10 miu they were really cheap too

Jessica our temps are still quite similar even today, there must be something in it lol.

Yes I used the eBay cheapies lol 🙈 I used one with my son but I was 5 weeks pregnant and a sainsburys with my daughter at 5 weeks too x

The only thing that worries me is that last month I had a 27 day cycle now I only have two more days till af is predicted on ff so I'm hoping it's not actually due yet due to late ov but it's my first month temping so I don't know my average length lp x

Yes suppose its hard when your cycles vary, I have not tempt before so wouldn't know with that but I guess all u can do is wait it out with a few cheapie tests beforehand. I'm going to try not to test til af due or late I just work myself up n waste tests! My cycles are only 26 days so some months I have 2! No more symptoms today just the achey n pressure feeling down below but think that's just normal anyway 😔 x

Hahaha I noticed that too! We are same day with similar charts... Must be in the stars! How cool would that be?!

So my cramps have been more on and off today than constant but my back has been aching quite badly all day and my breasts don't hurt but feel heavier x

My niggles n aches have slowed a lot n just got that usual sore feeling now n bit of ewcm. Going to bd tonite and tomorrow tho! No sore boobs just bigger and heavy feeling but that's same as last couple months the soreness comes then a good few days later. Weird how some of us have such strong ovulation symptoms that we defo rnt imagining! I didn't have a drink tonite like I would usually tho I thought I will be good just incase my luck changes!

I still have my grocery list of symptoms... Most are my normal pre-af stuff.. With the exception of the weird sharp shooting pains IN my vagina.... But that was mainly yesterday.. Hoping it was implantation. I'm for sure gassy... But I have eaten black beans for 3 days running.. So....

Lots of pain in my back tonight and cramps but they don't feel like af anymore they're more stabbing as such.
Hopefully Jessica it's the right pains for you.
Hopefullys it's sounding like your got perfect timing fingers crossed X

Hope... Where are you from I'm in Pennsylvania? Just being nosy. And yes fingers crossed for all of us! :)

Lol I'm in cold England! Quite a distance from Pennsylvania! I'm currently In bed with a pillow under my pelvis trying that one out incase it helps!

I'm in cold miserable England too lol, I'm officially out I got the dreaded dip this morning, guess I've just got to wait for the witch to arrive and then start again x

Aw no! That doesn't mean you are out as ive read on here a lot that get the dips don't mean you will get a bfn. I don't temp but ur not out til that witch arrives! I keep saying to myself whatever is meant to be will be and I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason 😊
Which part of England are you from? X

I really hope I'm not but I have a 27 day cycle so it's not looking hopeful.

I'm from Norfolk in east Anglia x

I'm so confused now, last month was a 27 day cycle but it was my first proper cycle off the pill and now according to ff I'm not due for another 2-3 days, wish I knew what my body wanted to do lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 11
Lol well yeh if you have just come off it last month it will take a while for your body to regulate your periods. I came off mine 9 months ago and it took me a long time to get right with my periods and stuff so try not to stress about it as its very early days for you anyway and one think that helps me when you think you are out or af comes Is you are still getting closer to a bfp! X

My cycles are only 26 days I worked this out during the early summer this year

I came off my pill at the end of August but this second not first cycle sorry haha. That is true it's just frustrating wether it's going to be af or not, I'm hoping it's an implantation dip maybe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->