Think I'm out already

Yeh hopefully it is for u! I have no symptoms today just had a little headache last night n this morning but that's gone now. No soreness either so I really don't know if its my time or not! When are you testing? How do we post pics on here? X

Oh no Laura... You're not out until af shows and then apparently sometimes that still doesn't mean anything!!! I was checking out bbt charts yesterday and some that looked awesome sisnt result in pregnancy and others who were all over the place did. I don't think temping always follows hard and fast rules! I temped late this morning as I slept in by like an hour (gasp) so I don't know if that threw things off or not. Oh well only time will tell. Just like I told my boyfriend last night as we were standing in line for some crazy haunted prison attraction (terror behind the walls) that it seems no matter what you do you either end up pregnant or not... Kinda enlightened myself! Haha. Sometimes it's so easy to get wrapped up in trying to make a baby that us women forget really and truly it's out of our hands... That's hard for me sometimes as I am completely a type A personality and try to control most things in my life.. That the fact I can't always control what's going on with my body is frustrating!
Hope... This month it was all fours with my butt in the air afterwards!

The witch has shown her face 😞 But there's always next month, I can't wait to continue seeing your journeys x

:( this news saddens me... I was so hoping that we would end up being buddies! I have 4-5 days until af is due.. Chances are I'll be joining you!

I really don't think you will Hun I have great faith you'll get your bfp this month, it's only my second cycle anyway so it's still only early into the journey x

Aww no gutted for u blakes, but your closer to a bfp remember n it defo is early days for you trying already same as for me this is only my third active month of trying.
Jalilma... I have done the same all week with bum in air n legs up on headboard lol things we do! Its hard too as I'm a control freak so when you cant control this its very frustrating! Keep us updated with your progress girls n I will do same, my period not due for 10 days yet I'm going to try not test until I'm late! X

Well ive had some weird things today I went to the supermarket n half way round felt dizzy n nauseous n had this tingling in my belly I thought I might drop to the floor so had to pay n go quickly! Have been laid down since n got a like muscle type of pulling in my tummy for a few mins. Probs just my body playing tricks im not letting it trick me into thinking silly things!

Ugh dizziness is the worst! I get like that from time to time...

Dizziness is one of my early signs from my son so fingers crossed its a sign x

Yeh I hope so n got hot heavy boobs but not sore n been nauseous tonite but I think its just all post ovulation symptoms trying to trick me 😐

Darn tricky pre af symptoms.... Playing with our emotions.

Yup! My af isn't due until 27th so got a while to wait! When are you testing?

Af is due 22-23... Hoping to hold off until then.

Ok fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated! I will do one next weekend then if bfn not doing another unless my af is late x

I am so very very tempted to test .... Must resist!

Jennifer I think you'd have a very good chance if you tested today but I am a test addict haha, it isn't really that long hopeful until yours too x

Let us know if you do test! I don't think mine would show til next weekend if I was! Still got a niggly headache n bit acheyness in ovaries but that be just my body messing me about! X

I'm just scared to test and get a negative... Then it's like was it a false negative or do I just have a sad wait until af shows... I know I'm weird. Ugh... My breast pain had decreased a little.. But now they are sore and kinda hard (esp the right one) and I have been having not really nausea but subtle waves of uneasy belly... So I'm def. More encouraged then I was earlier this week.

Yeh well I always tel myself that it seems a lot that wait til late AF seem to get bfp so try to wait! If u do n then get bfp I will defo wait too! Ive had that exact same symptom too with the wave of uneasy belly its weird! Seems worse when I'm out rather than in the house x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->