Think I'm out already

12 dpo today
I've got a Frer upstairs but I'm saving it until FMU tomorrow
Been going to bed at 9pm sometimes earlier haha
And having really vivid dreams so feel exhausted
Hope you are all ok

Sounds good noodles fx for u! Let us know results you have done well to wait to test too! X

I don't think I'm going to be lucky this month
Feeling negative lol

Noodles.. Will be anxiously waiting for the results tomorrow

Woke up at 2am and went to the loo in the night last night lol I was asleep by 9am
I hope I don't do that again or my fmu won't be as concentrated will it
Been going to the loo alot today

Well, today I got very sick after dinner. For about 4 hours and about 15 rounds of vomiting. That said, best not to bd tonight :cry:

Ewcm has shown now but I'm so ill with this cold now I can't bear the thought of be its that bad x

Trying bd isn't very appealing is it when your not well! Ive been the same n I still don't feel like it. I'm supposed to ovulate after Monday but the way I'm feeling there be no bd! X

Hopefullys I got pregnant in April with my second and was Due Jan 2nd and had her Dec 19th so I'd say stear clear of late March early April if you don't want a Christmas Baby

hey ladies, just wanted to pop in to say hi. Been keeping up with you in the background. So sorry you are all poorly. I guess it's the time of year. I hope you're managing to get some rest and feel better soon. Wishing you all the luck in the world. xxx

Rem- I worked out some dates n after the cycle im on now we need to not conceive for 3 cycles to avoid being due at end of November, December n begin of January! Bit crap that in it! I am loosing faith n thinking maybe its not meant to happen x

My temps are all over the place this month, I couldn't temp this morning as I literally couldn't breathe through my nose so took one not long ago just to see an average and it's really low when normally it's higher obviously. So don't know if ov has happened already if so I've missed the surge no bd anywhere near again because of how awful I feel at the moment x

Try not to worry about the temping n thing is it might not be accurate anyway with u being not well. I don't blame u for not bd I same n I don't even feel like it n I due to ovulate in few days. We r getting nowhere lately us lot r we! I need to take my folic acid which I haven't yet n try this preseed I just can't be arsed lol x

Hey unicorn! Glad your doing ok n so lucky u have none of this trying pallava at the mo cos it's a nuisance! Not getting anywhere! X

Blake.. You can temp vaginally too. Those readings are more accurate.

Blakesmummy

Same for DH and I. We've been trying to get back on the TTC boat for six months and either he or I gets sick.

arghh still waiting for ovulation and I now have a slight chest infection, my illnesses are never good timing lol x

It's a pain isn't it. I didn't temp this morning either as I'm still bunged up so it wouldn't be accurate gasping for air 😂. We managed it last night but I didn't do elevated hips etc as I was so tired lol x

Don't worry I think most of us r struggling to dtd at the mo! I might do a couple opk this week n see what they say x

I did one this morning and it was faint which would mean a positive opk would of been yesterday so it's either today or tomorrow ov x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->