Think I'm out already

No. Not messy at all. You insert it with an applicator and it all stays inside you. You can insert it and while waiting for the 30 minutes, you can go about your business. It will not come out.

This is our second month using it. If we do not conceive this month, I will need to buy another for next cycle.

I'm still in limbo waiting to ovulate, I think this wait is harder than the 2ww lol x

I know eh. I am still waiting to ovulate too. On CD19 today. This month marks 8 months trying :(

Well I've been laid up in bed for last 3 days n had a doctor out today. Ive got pleurisy, chest infection n flu! No wonder I have felt so ill! Lots of antibiotics n steroids I'm fed up of feeling unwell x

Hope.. Oh no. Hope you feels better soon.

At the moment, i am lid down with my hips/legs in the air lol

Ha I did that the other month lol I may have to try it again! I'm going to get my oh to go to doctors n have his sperm count checked cos I'm starting to loose faith now x

Hey girls just checking in with you all. My sinus infection seems to finally be clearing up today but my entire body is so sore. Especially my neck and shoulders. As for everything else I feel as I am healing very well and not had much pain today but emotionally I'm a complete mess as I got a call Sunday from my best friend that her mom passed away that morning. Life has hit me hard.. But I'm making it..

And Aspe & Hopefullys I read somewhere that "doggy style" helps the DH be as close to cervix as possible and being bent over helps move the swimmers in the right direction so December when I conceived I did that each time and if I wasn't in that position when he "finished" I would roll over butt in air. I know TMI but that's the best way I could explain :) Best Of Luck to All of you this cycle.

I'm very sorry to hear of your news rem :hug:

I've always elevated which my husband finds hilarious but never thought of doggy as such x

Glad you are healing well rem but sorry to hear about your best friends mum how awful for u all, life just seems to throw everything at once doesn't it. I'm sure your friend is glad she got u for support tho.
As for the Duffy style we will give that one a go! I need to get well before I start ovulating as I couldn't think of anything worse at the mo lol x

Rem.. Sorry to hear of her passing. Glad your healing well. We have been doing doggy style because any other position, we swear all the spermies comes out immediately after.

I think doggy might be a favorite next cycle! So do u girls stay in that same doggy position once oh has finished? N for how long? X

I dont. I stay for probably a minute then switch to my back with my hips on pillows

No, usually it's missionary with legs propped on him, not very conducive when I'm left by myself.

Yes I did for about 10 minutes then on my side so nothing came out. I've always put my hips up on a pillow but figured that was worth a try. They say a large percent of women have a tilted uterus so butt up in the air helps everything gets their easier.

Yes I will give it a try again once my AF has finished. I'm was looking at dates last night n unsure when to not try as I don't want a baby due at Christmas! According to the dates after this next cycle I should leave trying for 3 cycles to clear being due November, December n early Jan! X

If it works out for me this cycle. It will be because of this. :haha:

I think doggy might be a favorite next cycle! So do u girls stay in that same doggy position once oh has finished? N for how long? X

arghh still waiting for ovulation and I now have a slight chest infection, my illnesses are never good timing lol x

Cycle day 22 for me and still no ovulation. Well, ff never marked it anyways :cry:

Things rnt going well for us girls lol I'm still in bed with my chest infection blakes. I'm feeling really fed up now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->