Think I'm out already

Hi everyone

I just started the 2WW. I clicked on this thread because I feel like I'm out. :cry:We completely missed OV and now there's less than a tenth of a chance we made it this time. I'm so distraught. I'm trying to have hope...in the form of a slim chance(.09):shrug:

Grrr...I guess I'll see in a few days if my body changes with implantation. Here's to hoping, wishing and praying for all of us. :hugs:

Rem I am so so sorry to hear that. It's sounds terrifying. I'm so glad that you are ok as I know it can be very dangerous for the woman. I hope you have a quick recovery and the pain eases soon. Sending lots of hugs. Xx

Omg rem I'm really sorry to hear that, glad your ok that's the main thing n they caught it before it could get even worse. That first doc sounds like a right ideot dunt he! You have had a real rough time. Hope you feel better soon n make sure you are just resting up. Will you be able to try again in time? X

Hey mumdream, I know how u feel its so hard, straining n disheartening trying. I'm fed up of n keep thinking we should of conceived by now. If u get that witch its onto next cycle like most of us again 😊 x

Rem.... My heart breaks for you. What a rough night. Glad it was caught before you bleed internally for hours. Take care

Thanks Girls and yes Hopefullys Dr wants us to take time to heal mentally and physically from all of this and then will do a dye test to make sure my right tube has no blockage before giving us the green light to try again.

Yeh I hope things settle down for you I'm sure you be feeling pretty upset at the mo but in time you will feel better n hopefully get that rightfully bfp. I'm still waiting for my AF, still late but I know I'm not pregnant. Got an awful scratchy itchy throat n cough n feel so crap it looks like I'm coming down with a virus x

Oh rem I'm so very sorry to hear all you've been through, I hope your on the road to recovery now remember we are still here for you x

Oh man, I just don't know what's happening to me.

I'm not temping this month, but according to FF and CM. I ovulated on CD9/10 which would put me at 3/4 dpo today.

Last night, I felt tiny cramps in my left ovary. AF usually signals with cramps in both the left and right side. I'm hoping I'm still in the game. :shrug:

Still no AF for me n ive been up all night burning up n shivering n Coughing 😞

Hmm hopeful that sounds a bit strange

I'm sure you are mum as that would be an extremely short lp, you notice a lot more in the 2ww x

AF got me, never been 2 days late before. Looks like I've got the flu I feel ill its horrible x

I am CD17 today. No idea when or if I wil ovulate. I have a feeling I surge but dont release.

So sorry hopeful here's hoping for our next cycles.

Don't give up aspe I don't ovulate until cd16-18 normally x

I am thinking bd tonight then again the 19 and 20. Prob 21 and 23 too. Not sure. I have my chart attached.

Thanks Girls. I don't think it's actually all hit me yet. I haven't really had time to think about all that's happened between being on the pain meds and also have a bad sinus infection so I'm pretty down plus still trying to be Mommy with my other children. My husband has been so great though and a true blessing this past week. Hoping you all get your BFP's soon and Blake's and Hopefullys hope this next cycle is it for you girls..

Hope things settle down for you rem, you have had a rough time of it but main thing is your ok n recovering now. Keep checking in for our updates n let us know how you are getting on x

Yes blakes onto the next one, my preseed has come so once my AF has finished n flu gone we will try it. Also waiting on my ovary scan to check for cysts or anything abnormal x

Hope.. We used preseed again this month. I should be in or going in my fertile week.

How did the preseed go? Is it messy? I'm not really looking forward to using it but gotta give it a try! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->