Think I'm out already

Don't give up aspe you've still got 6 days as yet to go 😊

Hope your ok hopeful and your symptoms have eased x

Hi girls, yeh feeling better today so got to go back to work tomorrow 😞 I'm on antibiotics for water infection! X

Ff says 6dpo but my glow app says 8dpo. Either way, on cycle day 35, i will judge by my temp. Not taking a test prior to then.

I'm glad your feeling better hopeful again. I keep getting cramps every day on and off at the moment x

Hope.. No symptoms at all

Blakes.. Yay

Ok so my chart is extremely bizzare this month lol I've never had fluctuations like it. Af type cramps are still here and the past two evenings in bed I've had heartburn but I'm sure I had that last month too lol.
How are you girls feeling today x

Blakes.. Your cycles are usually 27 days? So that means you can test soon. :)

Yes they are but I ovulated late so af is due a week today as I have a 12 day lp x

I'm feeling ok just got usual post ovulation sore boobs n that's it, my af due in over at week yet so got a while to wait! In the meantime I'm booking a break for end of January to New York! X

I've had an eventful day as my son had to be taken to the doctor earlier with tonsillitis and now I've woken up with a fever and have it myself too 😞 X

Just realised I put New York at end of January n I meant April! Oh dear blakes sounds like u got a Pauley house. I had that nasty flu before my chest infection n it was horrible I had to stay in bed for days. Take lots of paracetamol n ibuprofen to dose up. Hope it eases for u x

Hey girls just wanted to stop in and say hey! Everyone's charts look really good and I'm really praying you all get your BFP's this cycle.

As for me I had my follow up from surgery last Friday and Dr wants me to wait at least one or two cycles before we start ttc again. He is scheduling a dye test to run through my right tube since its the only one remaining to check for any internal blockages. I really don't want to wait to ttc and feel so weird trying to prevent something I want so badly. I'm a roller coaster of emotions and quite a bit depressed but that doesn't change the fact of me wanting another baby.

Oh rem I really hope everything goes well for you with the tests, you'll be joining us again before you know it and we will be here to support you the whole way x

I'm still feeling unwell, lots of painkillers, got a cold, sore throat, in agony with lower back, dizzy and a fever of 102.42f

Went to the doctors earlier and they won't give me anything as my body is already fighting it but god it's making me feel awful at the moment x

Rem hope you start to feel better soon n ur body recovers well, fingers crossed your tube is all good b just try think forward in sure u will get that healthy bfp soon.
Blakes sounds like you are feeling like me 2 weeks ago ive never shivered n burned up that bad before. R u alternating paracetamol n ibuprofen? I Found they really helped with my fever. Drink plenty of fluids n rest up.
I on the other hand have just booked a 4 night trip to New York at end of April! Ive never been! So I think what we will do is calm the trying after this cycle as realistically it would be nice to drink when I go there plus we was going to calm it then anyway as my due date if I fell on on next 2 cycles would be Christmas n I really don't want that! Will only be 2 cycles to break from then as soon as back from new York we will try again but in the meantime oh going to get sperm looked at he been to the doctors x

Well, looks like af is on her way. Again!

No I'm taking just asprin at the moment as my throat is literally too raw to swallow tablets so I'm on dispersible at the moment.
Your holiday sounds absolutely lovely hopeful id love to go to America it's such a beautiful country.
Aspe I really hope she doesn't show her face x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->