Think I'm out already

Ok I was just going to say u not done a test yet, still early tho anyway! X

Hopefully she dont arrive. My boobs always hurt before af too :(

Darn. It should not be this hard to have a precious child.

Think mines going to arrive early anyway my temp is way too low for anything else x

I've got another week, my last two cycles have been slightly late which is a first for me so first one was 27 days instead of 26 n last was 28 instead of my normal 26 so I dunno exactly what day I'm due on. I came on sat 16th so when do I count as due! I had my positive opk on cd12 which was last Wednesday. Bit of a mess! X

Mines a bit like that my luteal phase changes by a day or so. It sounds like such a confusing cycle this month hopeful. I think my bbt is still a mess from being ill too which doesn't help I just hope af waits until Monday as otherwise I'm back to a 9 day lp which isn't good for concieving at all x

Sorry for Tmi again girls, had the snot cm again but with the tiniest streak of blood in it too so maybe af is going to start early this month x

Just had cm with a little more blood in a lot more noticeable, think af is on the way. 4 days too early 😩 x

Blakes hopefully its implantation and goes away! I have decided that I cannot keep beating myself up and decided to start ttc right away again and still not 100% positive if I'm going to do the dye test to check my other tube. I can't help but think it's all in Gods hands and if I don't get a bfp within a few cycles then I'll schedule for the test. I just don't know what I want to do but do know I don't want to wait before ttc so we bd last night without using the "pull out" method.. I have no idea where I'd be on my cycle since I haven't had af yet since surgery. What would you guys do with the dye test if you were in my shoes?

Hiya rem, hope your feeling better u have gone through a horrible time lately. I think if it was me I would have to have the test purely because I'm the type of person that has to know with things like that n it would drive me mad if I didn't so I do think I would do it. I hope you get good answers either way n things work out well.
As for me I still have no bfp so its not looking great for us. My oh is getting his count checked n I have an ultrasound scan appointment for in 2 n half weeks to have myself checked n look for cysts or problems etc x

Personally if I was in the situation I'd have the dye test straight away so I know a yes or no purely because I'm quite controlling over everything etc and like to plan haha my biggest downfall.

Af did arrive for me last night so a 9day lp which I'm not happy about but I don't know if my tonsillitis has played a big part this month tbh.

Onwards and upwards for the next cycle x

Blakes I'm same, I'm a bit of a control freak lol sorry your AF came 😒 but u had been ill so maybe that's why. Mine might be early yet after the illnesses ive had too! I'm the same as usual at mo n pretty sure we haven't convinced again this month which all points towards there being an issue with one of us x

Blakes.. Sorry af showed :(. Is this month 8 trying for you now?

Hope.. What dpo are you?

Last cycle was so different bbt wise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
I know girl. Month 9 for us now, including the miscarriage. Are you trying anything different this month?

Thanks guys I'll probably still have the dye test once my next cycle starts. Dr said the test is done on cycle day #10 so I guess I'll just wait and see if I start within next couple weeks

Not really I was thinking about not temping again as I don't need stress inferring with my cycle when my tonsillitis has put my lp all the way back to 9 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->