Think I'm out already

I was thinking about taking low dose aspirin to help concieve. Worth a shot.

So my temp has dropped now as the fever has gone, I've entered it anyway but obviously could add the other two readings of 100 lol. I don't really have any symptoms at the moment but I don't know if it's because I'm still full of cold now from all this x

Hope your feeling better then blakes, I'm feeling good now n got lots of energy back! My cycle seems long this time cos I ovulated last week but gotta wait another week til my period! I'm sure it be here although we got lots of bd In at the right times n used the pressed. Ive got my usual really sore boobs n pains in them n niggles in my ovaries! Same old lol x

The only weird symptom I've had is 5dpo a shooting pain from womb down lasting couple of seconds
Yesterday i got ovary pulling when coughed. Then when went to the toilet and I wiped (sorry for tmi) I had a bit of cm that looked like snot twice and then it went back to creamy and normal.
This morning fmu I wiped and had a blob of this snot cm again it's so bizzare as it goes away and doesn't stay. No signs of any infections or anything either x

Blakes ive had those exact same symptoms the last few cycles now n always makes me think hmmm I might be preggo but fools me everytime! Funnily enough I had that shooting pain in my womb today n I'm 6/7 dpo. I just try not to think anything of it anymore I'm still waiting for this ultrasound appointment n to get everything looked at down there I really wonder if I have cysts or some problem cos every month after I ovulate I get on symptom after another! X

See that's the same as me I just have loads of symptoms and never amounts to nothing x

Blakes.. You temp orally? Maybe you can try vaginally? Also, it is to early for af to show right?

N me blakes every month, annoying isn't it! Ive got that like period type cramp which I always get so I'm 90% sure am out this month cos nothing is different. But on the plus side I can go to New York without being preggers! My oh got to do a sperm sample soon hes got the pot ready n got a 3 hr window to take it to department once done lol x

Yes I temp orally, orally is normally really good it's just because of this fever it's out of sorts. Yes af appears Monday so another 4 days as yet x

I cant help but think he shoots blanks as awful as it sounds cos each month is just nothing. Blakes you will catch soon I'm sure of it just taking a little longer this time that's all x

Thanks. But I still think I am out.

Don't give up yet none of your other charts have had that kind of a rise so it could be a good sign 😊 Fingers crossed x

I keep thinking of what the psychic said and where I always believed psychics.

See this is the thing I've got two different opinions haha but it basically covers me from now till may lol as cherri was Feb based and Suzy was concieve March x

How much did those psychics cost? How do I contact them?

Sunfairy Chrissy told me after the dye test, which is another 2-3 month wait yet. She said conceive/find out this March or delivery/edd march next year.

I paid £7.50 for cherri, if you search cheri22 on the web you'll find her website and Suzy raymer has a website too I think x

Thanks.

10-12 dpo
Huge spike this morning
Now, Well af showed :(

Oh no 😞 I'm so sorry aspe. Now my bbs are hurting but it's normally a sign before af arrives 😞 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->