This moment brought to you by pregnancy brain...

While working at the bank, I client came in to withdraw $4,000.... 5 minutes later he walked back into the bank to hand over the extra $2,000 I had put in his envelope.

WOW I think you win...or at least tie with the lady who forgot where her daughter was.

I walked down the street with my skirt hoisted about my bum today. I didn't notice for a while that my buttocks were chilly

Last night at dinner I went to put my stuff in togo boxes-instead of putting the sauce in the tiny sauce holder, I started to scoop in the chicken LOL

I wear invisalign which are invisible braces that are retainers that need to be taken out when eating. So on the weekend I went to Harvey's and took them out and wrapped them in a napkin and put them on the food tray while eating. An hour later when I get home and go to brush my teeth and put them back in I realized I did not have them and must have threw them out at Harveys. So I had to call the location and tell the manager not to change the garbages. And then when I got there I had to search through the big garbage bin the the restaurant while other customers watched me. Hahahha. But guess I found them!!! And learned my lesson. I will always use the case I have instead of wrapping them in napkins like I usually do :p

I am only 4+2 and have been having pregnancy brain all over the place... I keep forgetting things, walking into rooms not remembering what I am doing...

Yesterday left the crockpot on until I woke up at 4am because of the smell, luckily it didn't burn that much...

I will keep posting... I have a lot of these....

I checked the mail today and noticed I got a package from Canada (where I was born and lived all my life expect the past 3 years). I proceed to say out loud "What the heck! A package from Canada! Who would send me this?" hahaha UH, hello! I have friends and family in Canada and it's my birthday on Wednesday... funny stuff.

I'm a teacher and at lunch I stepped out to my car to grab some (healthy) snacks since I was still hungry. When I opened the car, I saw the chocolate caramels I'd forgotten about sitting on the back seat so I had to grab a few.

When I tried to go back into the building, I realized I'd locked my keys in the car, on the back seat...all because I was distracted by chocolate!

Without my keys, I couldn't get into my car, the school or my class room. By the time I got in to school and made it to my class, my students were all waiting for me in the hall.

Then we had to track down a custodian who could unlock my door...eventually we were able to start class!

My OH asked me wat id eaten and I told him id just had an omelette a few mins ago. 20 mins later i realise that actually i hadnt had an omelette as it was still in the microwave.

I just got a new phone and I keep opening it intending to change something on it and then forgetting what I was planning to change.

Made myself a quesadilla this morning, ate it while telling DH about pregnancy brain, went back in the kitchen and the stove was still on.... oops

DH asked me the time... I said 8:38 instead of 6:38, causing him to freak out about being late before I realized what I said...

Forgot to do a job at closing work last night oopsie and then this morning I forgot to brush my teeth yuckkk that's the worst :(

I work in a job where we put needles in people, at the end of each day we have to count the needle guards we have used, I counted up to 10 and then forgot what number came next, it literally went out my brain! I had to start all over again!!
I keep messing up in little ways but thought it was too early for pb until that happened!!! :(

Was tryin 2 work out roughly how old my baby, due Jan 5th, would b in august. I preceded 2 work this out by counting out the months on my fingers :p

Was tryin 2 work out roughly how old my baby, due Jan 5th, would b in august. I preceded 2 work this out by counting out the months on my fingers :p

pfff I finger counted before I got knocked up. and I have a master's degree.... :haha:

I was at a poker tournament last night and my mind was so fried that I couldn't calculate what chips I needed to put in for my bets...

I was driving around in a sudden panic as my speedo in the car said i was doing 65 down a small road (where there is almost always a speed camera van!!) I got onto the motorway and it saidI was doing 120! I'm panicking because there are cars going past me, i don't drive slow but i've only got a little Yaris so i doubted it could go 120! I'm now worried my speedo is broken and i have no idea how fast i am actually going...

2 days later (yep...2 whole days!) I realise that when i changed the clock in my car, i accidently changed the display from mph to kph.... ooops!! *blushes*

lol these are awesome.

I'm mostly misplacing everything - My gym access tag went through the washing, my wedding ring disapeared on 3 serperate occasions and I still can't remember what I did with DH's pedometer which I specifically remember putting in "a safe place".

Also the other day I was taking some Blackthorn berry elixer for exhaustion. Dosage is 2 tablespoons so I used 2 separate spoons to take it.

I actually had to leave work early yesterday because pregnancy brain was getting to me!! I take orders on the phone for a clothing company, and I could not get numbers right at all! And I kept miskeying the item numbers and forgetting the sizes and dimensions. Customers were very annoyed with me because I kept asking the same questions over and over. It was embarrassing. It felt like I was "pre-coffee" from when I used to drink coffee every morning. Very foggy. Oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->