This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Thanks ladies, pretty bummed out...I had such donvincing symptoms this time, particularly the spotting, even had extreme food aversion last night. I tried eating like three different things and they all were just tasting super off and made me wanna puke, but oh well...hopefully next month

Rachel- I bought mine from GNC (I got the most chock-full ones I could find, they have 500 mg of DHA and 1,000 mcg folic acid) and idk WHY but it says to take 3, and they're big fat poop-smelling pills :p I can only have them with a big meal.

And as for my nausea.. I have bouts all day but usually when I brush my teeth first thing I end up gagging and puking up all the bile from my empty stomach. Ik that sounds disgusting but I always feel 110% better afterwards. I would just rather get it out than feel like complete crap. I'm hoping it doesn't last til 16 weeks like last time! But hey I'd barf up my brains if that's what it took to have a baby!!

Just gotta keep the prize in mind ;)

MofO I think going off my last post I'm going to wait until 14th September making me 5 days late on my 28 day cycle and 1 day late on a 32 day!

Thanks ladies! Sucks, but nothing I can do but try again I guess. I thought the spotting last week was a sure thing. Wonder what that was all about? My cycle was 29 days. Do you think that's okay? Should I be concerned?

Morgan, sounds like you're holding up okay -- glad to hear it!

Hi everyone. I'm colette. I have a 21 mth old little boy and ttc no 2 . Had 2 miscarriages since april :-(. Hoping this month is our lucky one. AF due thurs. Hope to god she stays away. Going on holiday on fri for 2 weeks so hoping to get a bfp fri morn. I have some dull aches, feel tired and quite weak . Having to eat a lot. Although I dont want to symptom spot too much as it always ends in a bfn and disappointment. Fingers crossed for all you ladies :)

Thanks ladies! Sucks, but nothing I can do but try again I guess. I thought the spotting last week was a sure thing. Wonder what that was all about? My cycle was 29 days. Do you think that's okay? Should I be concerned?

Morgan, sounds like you're holding up okay -- glad to hear it!

Same here, wondering what the mid tww spotting could have been. Surprised my temp is dropping already too, usually it drops drastically day before AF

Welcome Colette, he is such a cutie :)

Sandy- yes ma'am doing MUCH better :) and 29 days is how mine started out. I think this was a fabulous test-run cycle, now you know what to look for and can start trying new things! Always rooting for ya!!! :)

Ashlee I don't want to upset you more than you probably are but maybe it was a chemical. Spotting was because implantation started and I know I saw second, pink lines on some of your tests but maybe it was a chemical and just couldn't stick.

Could be, I've thought of that. I've also seen a couple charts on ff where temps dropped a couple days about as low as mine then they got bfps and went back up. Won't count myself completely until AF but most likely that I am.

Amanda, I had light spotting too, though, off and on for 4 days last week, and I took 4 tests and had no lines at all.

Ashlee, I'm confused too. I'm going to ask my doctor about it when I go.

Thanks Morgan! What else is there to try? I'm open to suggestions.. just get hubby to agree! Lol

Ashlee, mine dropped a bit yesterday and a TON today, and I got AF today, too. Better luck to you!

Boo Sorry Nichole!

Cassidy, where are your tests? I wanna see them from today :)

Ash, you're not out yet, sorry about the temp drop tho! So jealous that you got to see Jason. We gave my inlaws our tic and they said it was amazing!

Morgan and Kara, total pain about throwing up good dinners but its all worth it, right?

Hi to all the new ladies!

I'm making OH go do his SA this week. I didn't put much pressure on last cycle but I am getting antsy. I want to know exactly what's going on and what we can do to fix it! I just want a baby so badly :( hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend! I'm cleaning and organizing all day-- our house is crazy messy!

Edited to add: a friend of mine has a 4 month old and posted on Facebook that she has never felt more comfortable in her own skin and fulfilled since being a mom. And it made me so sad but perfectly described the longing that I have (and prob all of you too) I feel so incomplete without a child. It's like something is missing.

Amanda, that's it exactly!! I feel like hubby and I need a baby to make our little family complete. There is he and I and our dog.. and we have a great life together and a lot of fun, and I'm happy, but I want a baby so badly. Seeing him with our son, even though he was already gone, made me even more sure. He was the most amazing daddy and devoted husband during that time, (and he still is!), and it breaks my heart to think about it and how unfair it all is. We were so close.. and now we are so far away.. literally and figuratively! Ugh.

Sorry Ashlee :/

Waves- it's so nice to have you back in action, I've missed you :)

Cassidy- lol ik you sleep a lot but I'm dyin to see another test!! Wake up! ;)

AFM- oh you know just threw up, guess that's routine these days :/ Kara about throwing up your $30 meal, we had freakin amazing steaks last night (and I even ate broccoli and had just taken my 3 prenatals) and it all came back up, sucks! All for the best thing ever though ;)

3 prenatals?! holy crap. just read you got them at gnc, i would be careful since i know they like to take your money. you only need like 800-1000 folic acid a day, so you're taking a ton. I would cut back to one poop smeller pill a day

It's official -- AF's here. CD1, Round 2! On the bright side, I should be done with AF before my gyno apt on the 10th and have some info to show her if she wants to see it. Feeling a bit sad, but not as bad as I figured I would. Like hubby keeps saying, we'll get our turn..

:hugs: hun i'm sorry :(

Thanks ladies, pretty bummed out...I had such donvincing symptoms this time, particularly the spotting, even had extreme food aversion last night. I tried eating like three different things and they all were just tasting super off and made me wanna puke, but oh well...hopefully next month

well you're still not out til you get af. i had a giant temp drop before i got my bfp last time so, i try not to think about it too much now!!!

MofO I think going off my last post I'm going to wait until 14th September making me 5 days late on my 28 day cycle and 1 day late on a 32 day!

hey we'll be testing the same day :)

Hi everyone. I'm colette. I have a 21 mth old little boy and ttc no 2 . Had 2 miscarriages since april :-(. Hoping this month is our lucky one. AF due thurs. Hope to god she stays away. Going on holiday on fri for 2 weeks so hoping to get a bfp fri morn. I have some dull aches, feel tired and quite weak . Having to eat a lot. Although I dont want to symptom spot too much as it always ends in a bfn and disappointment. Fingers crossed for all you ladies :)

:wave: hiiiii!!!! welcome!!! i'm so sorry about your mcs, and i hope you get a bfp friday!!!!!!

Boo Sorry Nichole!

Cassidy, where are your tests? I wanna see them from today :)

Ash, you're not out yet, sorry about the temp drop tho! So jealous that you got to see Jason. We gave my inlaws our tic and they said it was amazing!

Morgan and Kara, total pain about throwing up good dinners but its all worth it, right?

Hi to all the new ladies!

I'm making OH go do his SA this week. I didn't put much pressure on last cycle but I am getting antsy. I want to know exactly what's going on and what we can do to fix it! I just want a baby so badly :( hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend! I'm cleaning and organizing all day-- our house is crazy messy!

Edited to add: a friend of mine has a 4 month old and posted on Facebook that she has never felt more comfortable in her own skin and fulfilled since being a mom. And it made me so sad but perfectly described the longing that I have (and prob all of you too) I feel so incomplete without a child. It's like something is missing.

good luck with the SA. i hope it goes well.

and i know what you mean about the missing. I had that before dd. I didn't know what it was, but for a long time i felt incomplete. i had my first and now, my world is just well, revolves around that little monster and she is me. if it doesn't work out for us fr a second, i would totally be ok with it. But i do hope for you hun you get that bfp this cycle so you can hold your very own little one.

Sandy- this cycle we used Softcups after night BDing and I had an orgasm after. I thoroughly believe that made it happen for us. I feel like an orgasm can help since it makes everything contract and your cervix actually OPENS. Granted, we all know pregnancy is possible w/out one. Idk I just always felt like even if I was laying here with my hips up at night, spermies would leak and I'd like sneeze or whatever and ruin my chances that month. Lol I know that sounds crazy but why not just eliminate the worries altogether and cork it all in there- softcups :)

I want to catch up on everything but my head is spinning. had a work reunion thingo last night and I was a little too social and drank a little too much. Paying for it today.

gotta get off the computer before I hurl.

tty later today

Lol @ Amelia and Mofo "cut back to one poop smeller"

Mommy- I actually forget to take em all and don't particularly enjoy eating 3 at one sitting, so I usually have on or two.. The occasional three ;)

Excited for the SA Amanda!!

And for Cassidy to wake up!!! :)

Took a wondfo, looks bfn. Taking pics ill post them when dh gets off the comp lol. Stayed up late last night sorry for the wait ladies lol

Hi! I'd Like to join if I may. My name is Lisa and I have a 7 year old son. I'm 30 and my DH is 32. We've been TTC for 3 months now. You ladies really do move at a fast pace so I will try to keep up lol. I'm on CD 18 waiting to O...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->