This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I've eaten the full thing since yesterday!

Vitamin B6. You carry on taking it after O don't you?

wow you guys can talk lol just caught up!

morgan so glad things are fine keeping my fingers crossed!!

Cassidy I can see something on the frer fx!!!

hi to everyone else!

AFM im cd10 I think lol now this cycle is a little strange as I stopped taking my pill 7 days before I was meant too I did bleed heavily for 4 days which im counting as cd1 it wouldn't be possible would it to conceive just after I stopped taking the pill would it? as I feel crampy and my boobs hurt? oh I hate the first month of ttc! well we have:sex: everyday for about 6days so will continue that! :dust::dust: to everyone!

I stopped a week before the end of my packet too. It really messed that cycle up! My hormones where all over the place. I had so many "pregnancy symptoms" it was unreal! I ended up having a 48 day cycle!

FX for you :)

Cassidy I totally see lines on your tests. I hate that you're 3 hours behind... I wanna see your test this morning!

So sad :( I think that happened with Kara's angel baby too, perfect HB at 8 weeks and then went in to her 12 week scan and nothing :( <3 (Correct me if i'm wrong Kara).

I don't think you can ever stop worrying. My best friend texts me constantly about how she worries Lillie isn't moving around enough. Her due date was yesterday lol. It's just natural, but unfortunately it's all out of our control and you can only hope for the best <3 <3

We saw a hb of 114 at 6+4 and then didnt see the baby again until 12 weeks, when we found out baby had passed. My new OB said my old OB should have done a repeat scan to make sure there was a stronger hb bc then we would have found out about the loss much sooner. Ours was chromosomal and the odds of it happening again are slim but it definitely still is nerve wreaking. Just have to keep the faith that everything will be okay and try and stay positive!

Retrospectively, I felt like I knew something was wrong with that pregnancy. I was never super comfortable or happy telling anyone about it and I had even called my old OB and told the nurse I didn't feel pregnant (at around 10 weeks), which I actually wasn't really anymore) and they laughed at me and told me I was lucky...ha.

This time I feel a lot more confident and I can actually picture myself with a bump. No one knows besides us, you girls, and my mother (partly bc she guessed, and partly bc I wanted he to know in case something does happen...but DH doesn't even know he knows and I know she can keep a secret). We'll keep quiet and I know this time around to trust my instincts and demand an appt even if I just *feel* like something is wrong. And if the new doctor won't entertain, I'll go somewhere else...overall though feeling very positive and content. And hey, I threw up my 30$ dinner last night so something gotta be going right in there, right?! :)

Post ended up longer then I intended lol-happy Labor Day girls!

So sorry for your loss. You girls are so strong!

Just a quick question as I'm curious. I found out I was pregnant with my son 17th February 2010 at 11 days late. Nothing showed before. I then had a scan on 25th March making me 9weeks 5 days which I think would have made me 4week 4 days when I found out. Is that late to find out or did I ovulate later?

Cassidy, I can't decide for sure!! Good luck!!

AFM, temp absolutely plummeted this morning.. below coverline so I expect AF anytime now. On the one hand I'm obviously disappointed because I really did want to be pregnant, BUT on the other, I didn't really expect it, and I'm thankful my body worked
right this cycle. So at least I have that. Back to my healthy eating because I was bad this weekend lol. Better luck to the rest of you!

Temp dropped below 97.96 so I'm expecting af any day now. Round 2 of Clomid here I come!

Sandy and Nichole: sorry the witch got you both! Staying positive and FX for you ladies for next cycle!

Yeah same here. I had bad pelvis problems my last pregnancy and her being so low made it worse. She was also sunny-side up so I had horrible back labor. I'm not looking forward to the pain that's to come but it'll be worth it lol.

oh god waves me too, they kept trying to get her to turn, she finally came out side ways. :/

Omg waves. I'm scared lol. You were ALL belly!!!

Thanks mofo! People love my hair. I wear it messy. It's like a pixie cut. It's so easy. Took a bit to tame when I first got it cut though. I'm 4'11 and have a spunky attitude so it suits me. Sometimes I miss a good ponytail though.

So DH and I hadn't had sex in awhile since I usually pass out and I think he's been a little scared of my vagina :haha: so last night we bd and omg I felt like my cervix was going to fall out. Not cool. I think it's just super sensitive or something. Lol but I have to say it was nice not to have to shove a softcup in or lay still for 20 min to keep the boys in :haha: it felt soooo wrong to go pee right after lol

I think I can feel my uterus above my pubis symphis...I think they say after 12 weeks but I can feel a ridge there that wasn't there before...

i'm only 5'! :)

A girl on one of my lesbian threads just found out her baby's heart stopped beating... Had a healthy hb at 7 wks, today she was 9....so sad. Can we ever relax?!?! Feeling so bad for her and also feeling scared for myself.

nope, you never ever relax. that's the worst part. just because something looks great on an u/s one day, doesnt mean later that day or the next something can't change. it's horrible. it's a very scary wait. although amazing at the same time, you hold your breath a lot.

TMI Alert - I checked cervix and CM this morning and I had LOADS of creamy CM. I've just been to the toilet an hour later, wiped and thought it felt wetter so looked at the tissue and I had loads of EWCM type, jelly, yellowy stuff! I then checked inside and had loads of creamy looking EWCM accompanied by light back cramps!! I had EWCM after O last month but not when I wiped!

woo hooo!!! hoping you get your bfp hun!!! what day are you testing?

afm- i never got to hear the heart beat til 10 weeks! they didn't even try. and no u/s til 13!!! so not fair. hope it's different this time around. if i ever get my bfp.

2dpo and just waiting. i keep waking at 4 am instead of 5 to temp, so that's been annoying.

Temp dropped and bfn :? Pretty sure I'm out...going back to bed now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 20
Ashlee & Nichole, sorry! Guess we are all in the same darn boat. Ugh. Better luck to us next cycle!

Sorry Ashlee :/

Waves- it's so nice to have you back in action, I've missed you :)

Cassidy- lol ik you sleep a lot but I'm dyin to see another test!! Wake up! ;)

AFM- oh you know just threw up, guess that's routine these days :/ Kara about throwing up your $30 meal, we had freakin amazing steaks last night (and I even ate broccoli and had just taken my 3 prenatals) and it all came back up, sucks! All for the best thing ever though ;)

It's official -- AF's here. CD1, Round 2! On the bright side, I should be done with AF before my gyno apt on the 10th and have some info to show her if she wants to see it. Feeling a bit sad, but not as bad as I figured I would. Like hubby keeps saying, we'll get our turn..

Sorry Ashlee!
Cassidy-where are your tests.
AFM: I now remember why I don't drink anymore, last night was fun but I think I won't be drinking for awhile!

Sandy, Ashlee, Nichole- Sorry about AF and temp drops :(. At least you can be cycle buddies lol

Cassidy-Wake up!

Ugh I'm sorry you ladies are puking! I just gag and dry heave. I don't know what's worse.

Ashlee, Nichole, Sandy sorry this cycle isn't working out as hoped. Ash I was sure you'd get a bfp bc of your spotting.

I'm having some bad low back pain and a little bit of cramping. Hoping its just stretching again.

Morgan - why do you take 3 prenatals? I just take one a day. I think I'd be puking if I had to take more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->