Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Thanks MRS! I hafta figure out that siggie thing still. This is complicated. I think also, fertility friend is super ugly! They could have made it much prettier! Yes- both temps were before I did anything else in the am. Can wearing a sweatshirt and being warmer affect temps?

Some people say to stop maca at O, some say to stop at pregnancy because stopping at O doesnt give your body enough of it to do anything...I couldnt figure that answer out either! I hate opinions and want facts!

No kidding! Lol. I'll do more research on it. And agree they could have made it prettier! I tested the theory of wearing sweatshirts when it was really cold to sleeping nude. My temps don't change because of that. They're always within the same range.. If you check out my chart you'll see that they jump around a little bit when I first noticed that I thought it was using the space heater/ not using the space heater.. But nope.. I don't think outside temperature changes unless you move from tx to Alaska and have a significant outside temp change. But it's different for everyone. Hopefully yours sterner jumpy with mine.. As for siggy.. We'll help you.. Andrea seems to be a pro when it comes to copy and pasting things in theright spots.

yup! Looked at your chart and all the other ladies' on this thread. Im lost. haha. I'll get better im sure. You get smiley yet? Still bdin?

Kylarsmom- I can use all the luck I can get right now. Poor oh spent almost an hour digging my car out of the snow and helping me get it unstuck. Then to top it off I get all of maybe half a mile to a mile from work and traffic completely stops, which NEVER happens. It took me 40 minutes to go through 2 stoplights, one of which I sat through 6 light changes without moving. Apparently there was an accident several miles up and they closed the road. So I have a feelin it's going to take me forever to get to my doctor.

Mrs- I don't think I'm feeling anything yet. I keep hoping I'll feel something soon. I have no idea what it feels like so it'll probably happen and I won't even notice lol. I hear it's absolutely amazing and I can't wait. I am much the same way you are, I can give great relationship (and sex) advice but when it comes to my own life it's hard to step back and simply be objective.

Rosa- I like mornings, but only on my days off lol. If oh tried to jump me before work at 7 I think I would probably bite his head off, no pun intended. But I don't have to worry about that because if he doesn't have to be at work when I do, he's still dead to the world when I leave.

Hi ladies......
I'm new to this thread after my friend loveinbinary recommended I take a look. Hope you don't mind me joining....
Hubby and I started ttc last Jan and by the July I'd had a MC. We took a break after that as hubby had a lot on at work and I was doing another part of my degree! phew...

Anyway, we've just had 2 lovely weeks on a Carribean cruise and we decided while we were on holiday, that we'll start trying again!!

I charted and used opk's last time but I really got carried away with it. This time, we're just using a bit of conceive plus and being a bit more relaxed about it.

SO......i'll hopefully get to know you all and your stories.
x x x x

my cm is white and and creamy but kinda stretchy... what does that mean ? is that fertile are non

hazel- hey boo, im gladd u got to join.. i love this thread.. if u need anything just ask!!!

Hazelnut!!! I'm so glad to see you popped in. I promise the ladies in here are wonderful, even if we are a bit crazy lol.

:hi: hazel!! Welcome to the thread that goes on and on and on....

Where are you located?

Im Nikki- Ny is what im called- LTTTC. Stupid cycles, and took my first temperature this morning!

Hope you get the baby bump soon, there are a few in here now!

Lol crazy- confused- fun- comforting- supportive-.. We have it all here. :) welcome haznut! I hope we all can talk and support eachother to our bfp's.

I still think it'll be amazing if we could all get bfp's and be bump buddies!!! :)

Omg love- you had that log of a wait on your way to your appt? I hope you get there on time!

results from my biopsy will be here tomorrow or early next week....i'm still a little sore but that is because she went in two times an its bruised up in the uterus :( from where she poked an prodded trying to get sample :( an i'm okay just tired an stressed out ...i realized tho the more i get upset or stress the worse the pain is....it is MUCH better tho than last night I went to bed midnight crying :( eventually cried myself to sleep....

hope all you ladies are doing great.....i also think I did apparently O yesterday temp went up .4 so yay for that :) we bd yesterday morning so maybe it worked who knows LOL

Lol, yes it is. Gets me every time. Usually I can talk myself out of puking though. Not today! Yuck! Lol! Fortunately I hadnt eaten anything yet! Hahaha!

I prefer to puke in the sink! LOL, something about puking in a toilet that gets peed and pooped in sickens me and makes me want to vomit even more! So the sink it is!! hahaa

So I'm pretty bummed out. Oh sent me a text at work saying he just found out that his grandma has a brain tumor. He's not going to be able to go to my appointment with me. My friend Mallory is going to go with me so I don't have to go alone but it's just not the same. He had to work for my first scan and for my emergency scan at the hospital they wheeled me off and he had to stay in the room. I was really looking forward to having him there for support and to finally be able share this with him. Now I'm kind of depressed.

Lol, yes it is. Gets me every time. Usually I can talk myself out of puking though. Not today! Yuck! Lol! Fortunately I hadnt eaten anything yet! Hahaha!

I prefer to puke in the sink! LOL, something about puking in a toilet that gets peed and pooped in sickens me and makes me want to vomit even more! So the sink it is!! hahaa

Lol kylar- I know what you mean. Especially since I swear the minute we started living together, cleaningthe bathroom became y job and no longer his. He vacuums and cleans our carpets enough to make up for it. I do t ewe have to do either.

About the morning sickness, defintely would prefer the sink ad well. Right in to the garbage disposal lol.

Brandi- I hope your ms goes away soon.. To all my pregger buddies.. I hope all if your ms goes away.. That cannot be fun.

Thanks MRS! I hafta figure out that siggie thing still. This is complicated. I think also, fertility friend is super ugly! They could have made it much prettier! Yes- both temps were before I did anything else in the am. Can wearing a sweatshirt and being warmer affect temps?

Some people say to stop maca at O, some say to stop at pregnancy because stopping at O doesnt give your body enough of it to do anything...I couldnt figure that answer out either! I hate opinions and want facts!

LOL! I think FF is ugly, too. :wacko: It helps, though, and it's nice for other people to see my chart, especially when I have questions. Yes, wearing warmer clothes when you sleep, or an electric blanket, etc. can definitely make a difference. Sometimes, I wake up cold, and sure enough, my temp is higher (and visa versa).

I've also wondered about stopping maca after O...still not sure what I'm going to do about that. :shrug:

Hazelnut, welcome! This thread moves fast...be prepared to quit your job just to keep up with us! :rofl:

Love, I can't believe it took you that long to travel anywhere! :wacko: How frustrating! I know my brother had a snow day the other day...first one in his whole career! Oh I just read about your dh not going to your scan. :cry: I'm so sorry! And I'm sorry about his gram.

Andrea, :hugs: I can't imagine how much pain you're in right now. Hang in there, girl. Can you take pain meds? Is your dh spoiling you at least? :winkwink:

Ny, if you go on FF and start a chart, you can "share" it. Just click on share, copy and paste the url, and then put it in your siggy. Kind of like you do with your tickers.

Thanks Rosa- I think I did it! So, when you are cold yor temp is higher?? Im confused. I figured mine was higher because I was warm....

Love- I am so sorry to hear that DH wont be able to make it to your appt. Hopefully all is going well! I cant wait to see pics!!

About the puking in the sink- THat would be all fine and dandy if I had a garbage disposal! :sick:

Thanks Rosa- I think I did it! So, when you are cold yor temp is higher?? Im confused. I figured mine was higher because I was warm....

You did it! And you even figured out how to jump to your current cycle day! Good job! :happydance:

When I'm cold, my temp is cold and when I wake up sweating or really warm, my temp is really high. You are right.

hey is creamy white cm fertile? when i tub my fingers together after about 45 secs it turns snow white??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->