Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Annie- google fertile cm and unfertile cm. If it's white.. It's generally hostile to sperm. Meaning the sperm won't live as long than if it was ewcm.

I am not in so much pain just feel like I've been beaten :( in the tummy with a baseball bat :( blah.....sore as can be....DH is on nights so I cried and cried an finally called my mom as my 2 year old is into everything an I think I just needed a mommy night tonight...I have my 7 year old to take care of me an he's a huge help but lil one was being mean an I was so tired :( I couldn't do what I needed to so he's spending the night with my mom :( feel like a wreck but sometimes I guess we all need a simple small break an tonight is it :) he'll be back at 9 in the morning...wish I could sleep in but older one has school an I have to get up an get him ready LOL O well I'm feeling ok just really emotional like I'm on my actual AF :( it kinda sucks booty :(

mrs. its not white when it comes out of me.. its like grey..<maybe> but after i rub my fingers together for 30 secs are so it becomes white??

andrea i hope u feel better and get ur bfp

This thread does move fast.........quitting the job sounds good. I've been off work sick the last 2 days but back tom!! boooo....
I'm in Bradford in West Yorkshire, UK and I work as a mental health nurse with young people.
Love- sorry to hear your news and hub won't be at the scan. Hope you're ok.
x x

I feel like a new woman with a chart. Lol. Now...hope I can remember. Heres a question for you pro's- what happens if its not the same time every morning? I did it at 515 am today, but thats when my body woke me up to pee and i wanted to do it before getting up. But i dont know that it'll be the same time cuz yea, i pee a lot during the night! I tested it and took my temp around 730 too just to see the difference and was only .1 degree more....

Ny- I'm new with charting too but I like it I feel like I'm getting to know my body better! I go to the bathroom sometimes really early in the am and I just take my temp before I get up then so I'm hoping that's ok too

Ny and EJW, it's really hard for me to temp sometimes, because I always have to get up to pee. (I feel like an 85 year old!) I usually try to hold it in and go back to bed if it's before 4:00, since I get up at 7:00 for work. FF says 3 consecutive hours, right? I dunno. The only time I really notice it is way off is when I get up at like 4:30 to drive to our parents, or accidentally sleep in until like 9 or so. There is a website that will adjust it for you...Kylarsmom, what is it again? (I've asked her this like 15 times!)

Annie, I don't think it counts as "white" if you have to rub it in your fingers for 30-45 seconds. Usually creamy is automatically white when it comes out of you. :shrug: If it's not clear, slimy, wet and really stretchy, it's probably not ewcm.

This is the website I use for adjusting the bbt..

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

My husband officially thinks I am nuts! Lol! I made him stop at the $ tree so I could buy a couple of pregnancy tests! Hahaha! He looked at me like I had lost my mind. I tried to explain to him that I needed to see that the line had gotten darker. That way I would know that my HCG was going up. Fell on deaf ears but he stopped anyway. I POAS as soon as we got home, and then he understood! Lol! I think he was more excited than I was! Hahaha!

Test from FMU last Friday:
https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/Jan28_004.jpg

Test from just now without holding my pee:
https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/P3080498.jpg

Yeah!! Lol! I knew I was, but the reassurance was nice. Lol!

Welcome, hazelnut!

Quick post here...tell me, girls, is this one a positive? It's still darker on one side than the other, but, man, is it the darkest so far. :thumbup:

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 5
Ready- I'd call that one a go!

EJ- im up so many times! I was lucky last night I hadnt been up yet at 500 am and thats the first time I had to go! This temping thing might suck for me cuz I dont get up same time every morning, and am up to pee a few times. Sigh.
I'll be using that adjuster website every day probably. Ha

Brandys! Yay! Such a nice test .

Rosa- talk about feeling 85. I have one kidney so im like an every hour or so pee person! Im one step away from depends. Hahahaha

Love- I'm sorry to hear about OH not being able to make your scan! I hope it went well though!

Rosa & Ny- With my own experience, I think just continuing to take Maca throughout the entire cycle is totally okay. I didn't have any problems with it taking it the whole time. They say to to take a break every couple of months but other then that, it's perfectly safe. Also, don't look into one or two temps.. It's more important of the pattern they take so that you can get to know your body by your temps. If one is super high or super low, it's okay because it's just one. Try your best to take it at the same time every day. I know that's hard but it does make it more accurate. Or plug it into that website to adjust it. I have used that quite a few times and I believe it's pretty accurate!

Hazelnut- Welcome! I am glad you decided to join us! :)

Andrea- I'm sorry you are so sore hun. That's great your mom was able to help!

EJW- Hello! That's great you are getting the hang of charting. It really does come in handy! I love it.

Brandy- It's totally okay to keep testing! haha. It gives you peace of mind and that's what matters!

Ready- Is the darker line the test or the control? I'm not familiar with those tests. That is so awesome it's getting darker! You are getting there!!

Kiki, thanks. I figured Maca was probably safe to take through the 2ww. Have you heard of whether we should take it if we DO get a bfp?

Ready, that looks like a strong positive to me!! Go catch that eggy!!

As for me, I got an *almost* positive opk. Hmmm...test again tonight, or just wait for the morning? My dh and I are soooo exhausted, that I kinda don't want to dtd tonight. Is that terrible? I think we'll let the :spermy: get nice and ready, and :sex: tomorrow. Thoughts on that? That should still be okay, right? We dtd last night, and keep in mind it's not QUITE a positive yet. Makes me nervous to wait, but I'm really tired. :sleep:

Oh Love! Hope everything is okay. Hope your scan went well. Update us when you can!

Rosa- I have heard to stop it when you get a BFP.. Not because it's not safe, but because there just aren't enough studies with it if you are pregnant. And I think it's okay if you wait until tomorrow. You have been doing it enough that taking one night off shouldn't hurt and it will build it up! It does get tiring to keep up with it constantly!

Thanks girls! :sex: here we come... (hehe) Kiki, the test line is on the left.

rosa, test again if you have enough tests... If it's still not +, I think it's okay to take the night off. My doc told me every other night is plenty (although of course we get paranoid about whether it's enough).

Nice looking test, Brandy!! I think whenever I get there again, I'm going to poas like crazy.

Love, how was your scan??

Well I'm back from my scan!! MOST AMAZING THING EVER!!! I was absolutely stunned. This is the best picture she gave me and I can't stop staring at it. She bumped be up to 14 weeks which is where I was supposed to be based on lmp. I asked her to take a guess at the gender and she thinks it may be a boy. I swear I saw boy parts, plus I had a feeling it was a boy but I won't know for definite for a few more weeks. I couldn't believe how active he was, wiggling and waving. 143bpm heartbeat!! I could have layed there all day watching that screen. I'm so over the moon that nothing seems real.

Attachments

• 0024b7db.jpg
    0024b7db.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
Awww Love that is so wonderful!!! Look at that little bean in there! SO adorable!!

Ready- Go catch that eggy!!! Woohoo!

I'm afraid little bean isn't the little bean I first saw. I can't believe how much it has changed in the last month. There is a real baby in there now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->