Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Yes you are right! It is a real baby! Look at him/her! Oh i just love it! :)

Oh, love, soooo sweet! What a perfect little one :) Has OH seen yet?

I took a picture with my phone and sent I to him in a text. I won't see him till a bit later to show him the actual pictures. He seemed pretty amazed by it.

love- that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe that!!! its great!!!!

i dont think im ovulaating bc i am kinda dry down there unless i already passed

Of course he's amazed! We all are! It must be such a relief to see him/her squirming and healthy, and of course, gorgeous!

Ready- it feels like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I've officially made it to second tri, the doctor said everything looked perfect, and I got to see my not so little button wiggling and bouncing about. I think I can finally relax and enjoy the next several months. I can't stop looking at my scan photos. I can't wait for the rest of you ladies to join me!!

awww how sweet love :) that is definitely AH-MAZING :) XOXOXOX

----I'm over here just having an awfully emotional day...I don't know why I've no clue why I'm this way but all I wanna do is cry lately :( its been awful :( I started spotting again and its just one thing after another :( blahhhhhh I'm so sore like tummy wise :( just hurts...but I'll be just fine in a couple days :) love you all girls an see you tomorrow :) sweet dreams :)

Awww, Andrea. I hope you feel better really soon. :hugs:

Love, what a beautiful scan pic!!! Are you going to find out the sex?! I'm so excited for you!!

Okay, we're giving tonight a rest. We had a great :sex: last night, with great fertile ewcm, so hopefully it'll help the :spermy: get to the right place and hold it there for a while. Even if today IS the positive opk, that means I'll o tomorrow, so I think I'll be okay. Annnnnd there it is...I'm officially over-thinking this again...:blush:

Oh Love! YEah!! I was starting to worry about you! Just look at that little button!! Safe and sound! I am so so happy for you and dh!

Love-what a beautiful pic!!!!! How exciting! Glad you can start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy a little more now :)

Rosa- I asked the ultrasound tech if she could maybe take a peak at what little button probably was. She was very uneasy about giving me any sort of answer, but she said it looked like a boy, and no sooner did she say that there was a shot of what looked very much like boy parts... or severely overgrown girl parts lol. I'm almost 100% certain it's a boy. I had that feeling all along simply because no matter how hard I tried I couldn't come up with a name I liked and after seeing that glimpse, I am more sure. Though I'll find out for certain in a few short weeks.

I really appreciate all the support you ladies have given me through all of this. I couldn't have made it this far with my sanity if it weren't for you.

Love- the pictures are amazing. And glad your back up to 14 weeks. That should put you and kylar like immediately close on conception days lol. Yay for making it out of first tri.!!!!

I have been snoozing since after dinner. Dh has to leav here in a few minutes.. So I needed some snuggle/sleeptime before he goes for the night. Cannot wait till next month.. 2 weeks of bliss!!

Mrs- I wasn't really worried when they but me back by a week and a day when I had my first scan. It's so hard to accurately date a fetus that small and the rate of their growth changes as time passes. I figured by this time I would be right back where lmp dated me. So long as he (I'm convinced it's a boy) is healthy I don't care when my due date is. First tri was my biggest worry. With a loss at 7+3 those first few weeks were terrifying, especially when I started spotting as I hit 7weeks. Making it to 8 weeks was a milestone but I was still afraid my 12 week scan would show I'd lost my baby. After seeing a strong heartbeat and all that wiggling I'm relieved of pretty much all my worries. It's just so hard to believe that this little wiggling miracle is inside me getting bigger everyday.
Awww I'm so glad you'll have 2 weeks with you dh. I can't imagine not going to bed every night with oh. I physically cannot sleep without him. Hopefully something will change and you'll be able to have that on a permanent basis. You're a very strong woman.

So... Now on to my big dilema...boy names. Can't think of any to save my life. The only name so far that I really like is Evander "insert unknown middle name" Abbate (oh's last name). Oh and I want something unique and not too common.

+opk this morning! Absolutely, no question about it positive. :woohoo: I'm glad we didn't bd last night, so now the :spermy: will be busting at the gates. :haha:

Here's a question for you: The last time I saw really great ewcm was 2 days ago. wtf? Why is it so far away from O? I have some cm of some kind, not really sure what to describe it, just slippery (not as slippery as ewcm), kind of shiny, not a whole lot of it, but definitely something. Oh well. Just always thought that ewcm was supposed to be RIGHT before O. I had all 3 of the opks from yesterday sitting in a row on the counter and my dh was like dude! those aren't cheap! I'm like so what? We laughed about it for a while. He likes that we call it POASA!! :haha: I'm definitely one. :blush:

How are you all this morning? :hugs:

Hi Rosa, yay, congrats! It's baby making time! :) I just wanted to tell you that I've had the same thing with ewcm. It's super abundant and then stops before O...I have very little right now, but I had tons a few days ago, and my + OPK was last night. So I dunno, but it doesn't seem like what the books say is supposed to happen. One thing I can tell you is that I didn't have any cm the day I O'd last month (didn't even know it was happening) and still conceived.

Love!! Amazing scan piccy! I am about to leave soon for mine, I hope I get a good pic too!!

Ooh rosa and ready! O!! Yeah that's exciting! Go catch those eggys!! I hope I didn't miss o.. I opk'd in the am yest, and didn't have any time after so hopefully I didn't miss it. Honestly I'd be ok if I did.

I hate to bring up non ttc issues.. But it's an example as to why children should be brought into this world unless you're ready.

My mom has 6 kids.. And all if us at the age of 15 were sent away to be in fostercare.. It's ridiculous.. But my mother can't handle problems when they arise.. She calls the cops and gives her children away. Thy picture I posted a week ago.. That's my baby sister and she was just put in fostercare last night ( not happening!) my mom would rather send her there than let any of the family "win" ad take her in. So now, in trying to find her which is hard because everything is confidential.. But I'm going to do everything I can to get her out and home with me her dad or my sister.. So If that happens I'm pitting ttc thought on hold..

Problem is.. Idk how dh feels about my 15 yr. Old sister possibly coming to live.. Looks like we're going to talk today about it!
Anyways update. I hate the drama my mother brings.. Not talking to her the past yes has helped me.. But I've Spent so much money on therapy because of her it's unbelievable! Ugh pray for my baby Sis.. I hope I can find her.. I hate confidentiality laws!

Ready, weird how our ewcm stops a few days before O! That's not what the book said! :haha: I really wish everything worked like they said it would. :nope: Oh well. I go through phases with my cm. Some cycles, I have tons and others, only one day. This cycle was tons, and more ewcm-ish than I've ever had. I give the credit to Maca, I suppose, since it's the only thing I'm doing differently. The only thing that is comforting me is that we did bd the night of the peak ewcm, so hopefully if that was it, it'll save it in there until O comes around. Who knows? :shrug: I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to, though!

Oh Mrs. :hugs: Wow. That's a really hard situation. I'm so proud of you for rising above it, though. That takes a strong woman. So, you might have your sisters live with you?

Hi girls...
Have just been catching up on the posts.
Mrs...what a difficult situation you're in. Would the confidentiality be over ruled if you were offering a friends and family placement? Our social care systems in the Uk would rather have a child placed with family than go into the care sysytem. I really hope you find her. Has she got an allocated social worker?

Love...that scan pic is amazing!!! you sound like you are on top of the world!! Hoe lovely. x x x
Sounds like a few of us are around OV time. I should be in my fertile period from Sat according to my dates. I've got this fab little app on my ipod touch which works it all out.
Got a bit of a problem though in that DH is working away for 4 months now, and is away from Mon till Thurs!!
I'm hoping to dtd tonight, sat and sun and then Thurs, which is my predicited OV day.
Do you think we'll have it covered? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->