Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hazelnut, I think I have the same app! Is it period tracker, with the purple flower?! Hmmm...Sunday to Thursday. That's a long time. Sperm CAN live that long with great ewcm. Have you had any signs of O approaching yet? Do you use opks? It's possible that Thursday won't be your actual O day, just because your ipod says. My O day varies by a few days sometimes. Maybe you'll O early!

Yes hun, it's the period tracker..the lite one though as it was free and i thought i'd try it out first.
I had the same thought that Thurs might not be the day, and as it's only my first cycle tracking it all again, I'm sort of guessing I suppose. Will prob know more next month if we don't catch it this month!! FX!!
Hubby doesn't leave till Mon morning, so he'll only be away Mon, Tues and Wed night, so it's not too bad really.
I do have some OPK's and I used them last year when we were trying, so I could use them again but don't want to get too hooked up on them. I temped last year too but that drove me crazy as I just used to stare at my chart all the time!!!! lol x x

good morning ladies...

im concered im really dry down there and according to my ticker it O day... but im dry i dont even have any cm... maybe i already O?

Annie, I got a +opk today and also have very little cm. I had the most (what I consider peak day) ewcm like 2 days ago. wtf? Don't know. Guess not everything is "by the book." :shrug:

When do you use your OPK's? I read somewhere that you should test in the afternoon?

annie, I'd just BD anyway....like rosa said, sometime it's not always by the book. x x

Hey girls-
Love- im super duper super duper excited for you! :) I love the pic of our little man. He's just chillin in there and you were so worried! Now you can have some peace of mind and thats going to make it all so much more fun!

Good luck Kylars! Let us know how it all goes!

Annie- I would def temp or OPK next month if i were you. Seems like you are kinda lost with your ovulation....I would say that if you felt the ovulation pains already, then you probably did ovulate. Mine would always be painful for a day and then I'd have negative opks after that.....

I have my second temp in, I know i cant tell anything based on 2, but am thinking they seem like post ovulation temps and thought I didnt ovulate? I so confused!

Ready, Rosa- you are so lucky to be ovulating right now! Im so sick of this long cycle I could puke! I never know what to expect right now and am going mad.

Mrs- I hope you find your sissy. Terrible that someone like your mother ( I hope for no offense here) can have 6 children and doesnt care about them...and look at all the women on here trying for children so badly. Makes it so frustrating. I would never imagine sending older (or ANY) children to foster care. How could she?!?!? I cant even fathom sending an animal that is older to the humane society. I dont get how people can even do that......ick .

rosa thats just it. i usually have the reg pattern.. LMAO.. and i only got Cm a few day ago.. but as of 3 days i have no CM.. so im thinkin maybe i ovulated when we was BD alot and mistaked sperm for cm? .. im not gonna really worry about it bc i gotta go to the dr.. but i just found out they r gonna want to test dh to see if his sperm is fine before they give me Clomid.. but i dont want clomid.. i want to do it naturally.. so im excited to no if im gonna be able to cdoncieve own our own!!!

if i hadnt seen any kind of CM by sunday then im gonna take it as i already have Ovulated are i missed ovulation all together what yuall think i should do?

ny i go to the dr on the day i start getting fertile after my next period.. so im sure he is gonna tell me how to to temp an he wants me to temp.. so maybe not next month i will temp but mouth after that i will bc he is gonna make me bc he is gonna wanna read it..

and my sister has PCOS and she went threw this 4 yrs ago and she bout a 300 dollar machine to tell her when she ovulates all u do it buy like a thinng to pee on i think it works like a blood sugar thing.. she said i can borrow it if i need it :)

i think i have ovulated to,,,

Gese as though im not aggravated enough. I keep getting evaps on my IC where for a moment im like WHOA, and then im like grrrrr. Really making me angry. Why they keep doing it but apparently IC's are crap. BAHHHH

Rosa- Wooo!!! Sounds like you have perfect timing for catching that egg this month!! Definitely bd tonight. Are you going to bd for the next couple days too just to be safe? The down side to poasa is it doesn't stop after that bfp. I still have to resist the urge to buy more tests just to see how dark the line is lol.

Mrs- I'm so sorry you are going through that. My mom didn't raise me or my sisters. We each went to someone else in the family. She was never a good mother but now that I don't need a mother per se anymore, it's nice having her around even if it is still awkward at times. My fingers are tightly crossed that you get this situation worked out and your sister ends up with family instead of strangers. If you dh isn't keen in the idea, perhaps ask him if it could be a last resort if no one else is able to take her. I doubt he could say no then.

Hazelnut, I'm sorry you dh will be working away during part of your fertile period but if you bd the days you mentioned and possibly a few days after just to be safe you should have a good chance of catching it. All it takes is one little swimmer to make it. Fingers crossed!!!

Ny- I know, you were absolutely right. You kept telling me everything would be fine and it was. It's just so hard not to worry. I promise to start listening to you from now on lol.

Kylar- good luck at your scan!!! I'm sure our baby is just perfect!! Can't wait to see your lovely pictures!!!

good morning ladies...

im concered im really dry down there and according to my ticker it O day... but im dry i dont even have any cm... maybe i already O?

Annie, here is proof that every woman is different. I produce little to no cm at all. But I got my BFP this month. I think the key is to just amke sure you are good and juicy when you dtd. Whether that be from a lube like Preseed or by orgasm during intercourse. This month I made sure to hold out on orgasming until I knew DH was getting ready to. He takes a while, and usaully I cum way before him and then dry up. That is the only thing I changed this month. Basically, what I am saying is that we are all different, there is no secret code. You just have to figure out your own body and what works for you.

When do you use your OPK's? I read somewhere that you should test in the afternoon?

Interestingly, I've always tested in the afternoons, but have consistently gotten my + first thing in the morning. I fade in, so when I start to see the line getting darker, I start testing like every 3 hours (POASA!!). I don't usually get it at night, because my urine must be too diluted, so I take it in the morning and sure enough, a nice bright positive!

Gese as though im not aggravated enough. I keep getting evaps on my IC where for a moment im like WHOA, and then im like grrrrr. Really making me angry. Why they keep doing it but apparently IC's are crap. BAHHHH

Grrrr is right!! How frustrating! If you don't get AF in a few days, why don't you go in for a blood test? I have a friend (isn't that how all good stories start!) who never tested positively on an hpt. She didn't even know she was preggo until she went in for her annual and they did one just for funsies. She was only a week or so late, but still...it happens. I still think you just o'ed later than usual.

Love, you better believe we're bd'ing tonight and tomorrow, and maybe even Sunday!! :sex: :happydance: We'll catch that darn eggy! I "enjoyed" it 2 days ago, when I had good ewcm and I know that helps, so hopefully I'll "enjoy" it :rofl: again all weekend!!

Love-your little one is precious....

mrs- I'm sorry that your sis is going through that but its great she has you she can rely on

Sorry I haven't posted recently but I've been reading. I've been in a lot of pain recently that I'm now convinced were some horrible o pains, the little cramps that I was experiencing went from little sticks to me doubled over to not being able to stand up straight or move but today at 1 dpo they are completely gone. Me and dh bd tues and wed but not yesterday as I could barely move I didn't want him touching me lol but I'm hoping we can still catch the egg...

And thus begins another 2ww lol

:dust: to everyone

Hopeful, good to "see" you. :hugs: we missed you! I should be joining you in the horrible 2ww tomorrow...we'll see how my temps are. So, we can go through this together! I think a few of us are in the 2ww, or are close to it. I'm sorry you've been in such pain. It only takes one :spermy: though, so hopefully you caught it!

Rosa- that would be an interesting occurance if I happened to be pregs, but really doubt it! BUT, im a huge huge cynic. And I absolutely hate to be hopeful- how stupid is that! Idk. We will see. For all I know, these faint evaps are the start of a bfp or most likely they are just evaps. Im CD34 today. last cycle was 37 but that was a week late. SO im maybe 4 days late or no days late yet. HAHHAHAHA. Im a lost case!

Hey hopeful! Im so glad so many of you have just ovulated and in the 2WW cuz then its not so hard for me to keep track of you all:)

Hope I can get OUT of the 2WW eventually and begin my cycle. I thought for sure when i stopped the vit B i'd start bleeding since someone on that thread said so . ....boo.

UMMMMMM. GUys? I either have a killer killer evap or a bfp. Im crazy right now. Ive taken like 3 today and this one is the only evap/bfp that is shown on picture but Idk how to post pics on here. Im ok if its an evap, but feel like I need opinions....

Eeek! Okay, do you know how to load pics onto photobucket? Or you can go to advanced post and toward the bottom of the page it will say "Manage files" click on that and you can load them directly from your computer. Hope this helps! I cant wait to see!!

Brandy's i figured it out, i have a thread in pregnancy tests...should I put it on here too? Im so confused and scared......eeeeek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->