Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

OK, I have tons of pics but here's one.....be HONEST girls. I hate those threads where everyones like yes, bfp and I know it isnt....so help me please. I KNOW there are 2 lines- BUT is one an evap or for real? Ok. here

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 17
Oh goodness, people are saying on my thread that its BFP. I can barely type. HOW did this happen and WHEN?!?!? lol. seriously- had no clue this was coming since I couldnt pinpoint ovulation. Im just confused. SO confused.

i dont see anything.. which test is it in the middle one? the last one on the bottom i see 2 lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck NY

Well, it happened! Hahahaha! You are pregnant!!!! Congrats! Take a digi tomorrow morning! It is so amazing to see those words!

WOw- Annie, all 3 are preg test i just have 2 diff kinds so tried them both. The middle was morning, the 3rd was noon so im assuming the pink ones are more sensitive. Im looking back a few others and they are sooo faint i assumed evap. WHOA

THanks brandys im crying. LOL

Ny!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is SO a BFP! I am so happy for you hun! I cannot wait to see tomrrow's! It's going to be darker!

I work tommorrw and sunday 630 am-3 so may not be able to get another on here til monday! Im just so scared. SO, are we totally ruling out an evap? Lol. Im the most cynical person ever.

YES.. Rule out an evap! That is thick enough and has color to it. That is a bfp. You totally deserve this!!

Darnit that ive got to work, im going to be an imbecile tonight! I cant even figure out how to put my socks on straight. This is so shocking I may have a break down!

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!! 100 % confirmed by the doc! I will upload pics soon!!!

NYYYYY SHUT UPPPP!!!!! That is TOTALLY a :bfp:!!!!!!!! Go out right now and get a digi. You are totally preggo!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I TOLD you so!!!!! Well this thread is just turning into a :bfp: thread, isn't it?! I hope I'm right behind you!!!

My little boy!!

Attachments

• label197.jpg
    label197.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 4
  • label201.jpg
    label201.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 5
There's the pics! I have more but those r the best! And the most important part, he looked 100 percent healthy!!!

I work tommorrw and sunday 630 am-3 so may not be able to get another on here til monday! Im just so scared. SO, are we totally ruling out an evap? Lol. Im the most cynical person ever.

Oh we are NOT waiting until Monday to see that beautiful digi!!! Girl, you go out RIGHT NOW and pee on a freaking stick!!!!! :rofl:

Ny- I KNEW it!!! I knew it was going to happen for you soon!! That definitely definitely definitely looks like a bfp!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! Now you'll be my bump buddy right?

Kylar- CONGRATS!!! Your baby looks lovely. I wish they had done a 3D scan for me :[ It's absolutely amazing. I'm planning to have a 3D session done later on just for vanity purposes. Any names picked out yet? The tech wouldn't tell me it was 100% a boy, but I definitely saw boy parts and she said it looked like a boy. Being that she's been doing this a while, I'm sure she is right. It was hard to tell because he didn't want to cooperate and let her peak at him, but I'm convinced it's a boy.

My my it's quiet in here. Mrs.? Kiki? Ready? Where is everyone... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->