Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

ny- OMG congrats.. now that u said i . i totally see the second line.. WOW.. im so happy for u ..

Heather- OMG how cute is that.. a little boy awe shy.. congrats boo

OMG, I was working like a dog today and I sit down to catch up and WHAT THE HELL?????

NY, NY, NY, bfp? Where did THAT come from? Congratulations!! :dance: Couldn't be any happier for you :) What did your hunny say?

And, Kylar, BEAUTIFUL little boy :) What great pictures!

Thanks everyone! I am so surprised too, member Im waiting to ovulate or AF or something?!?!? LOL. I cant believe this, I spent all that money at amazon on crap for the next cycle, began temping yesterday- and now this?! I have no fricking clue where this came from...no positive OPKS- but thats a moot point now I guess huh.

Im gunna wait to do a digi cuz ive done a few of these IC's and they are all showing the second line so im pretty convinced:)

Not fully convinced it will be a sticky one, with my history its hard to be. But time shall tell.

Kylars- beautiful lil guy:) 2 little boys now, eh?

Apparently this is a lucky thread girls, lets see if one of you that are ovulating right now get a bfp too!

Kylar- beautiful pics,happy healthy baby yay!! so happy for you!!

Ready- I wanted to wait to tell my hunny, but coldnt so called at work and told him and he was like "where did THAT come from?!?!" cuz obviously i've complained of not ovulating these last 2 cycles and stuff...LOL. he's so happy though!

Ny- of course it happens when you least expect it. Remember me, I was complaining about how af was playing her stupid late game on me yet again and I was so sure she would show her face eventually. Of course eventually happens to be another 6 months away now lol. Maybe that's all it took, you not knowing when it would happen and bd'ing just for the sake of it? Even though you may not be convinced that this will be a sticky bean, I've got a good feeling about you. I'll believe for you.

It seems like our list of ladies needing their bfps is getting smaller. Soon we are all going to be knocked up and in need of a new thread lol.

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join you. I am TTC for 1.5 years with no luck, now my doctor gave me clomid - now on 3rd cycle. I'm very frustrated as nothing is working for me, I have side effects from Clomid but my OB told me that maybe this month :)

Thanks Love- I need all the prayers I can get right now- no matter what it is you pray to! I certainly hope this is a good one. Of course, get the bfp and im kinda crampy tonight. Doesnt that seem typical? I swear my nerves are going to cause something bad to happen I need to relax!

Welcome Joanna! Hope it is your time!

Joanna- welcome!! This thread seems to have pretty good luck with bfps so hopefully we can help make you lucky lol. The ladies here are absolutely wonderful. Maca seems to be a popular thing on this thread, have you tried it? I'm sorry to hear you are having side effects from the clomid but fingers crossed your ob is right and this month is your lucky one.

I'll warn you though, this thread flies. Blink and you've missed 4 pages on most days. We are all threatening to quit our jobs to be here full time lol.

Ny- have you tested again? I would definitely test in the morning. I'm willing to be that line will be much darker!! What kind of cramps are you having? Brandy had cramps soon after getting her bfp and so did I. Mine were more of a pulling "oh god I really worked my abs like a body builder" type pain. I keep thinking if only my stomach reflected the workout it thought it had lol. Try you best to relax. Coming from the worry queen, I know how hard it can be. The only thing that got me through first tri with my sanity was this thread. I pretty much tried to avoid the first tri section as much as I could and spent most of my time focusing on the rest of you. The distraction made time fly. It's easier to forget your worries when you are concentrating on someone else (in this case several someones).

Thanks! I will concentrate on the TTC girls and hope it works out. Its just a dull, achey sort of cramping....but funny like 2 days ago I had that "worked out my abs" feeling too! Must be a symptom...maybe i'd be crampy without the test, but since ive done tests im more noticing and worrying of it now ya know?

I tested like tons today. Lol. Ive noticed a pattern- I have pink ones, and they are all showing lines, then TWO different blue brands and they showed a shadow earlier today but not the lines the pink do so I think that the pink are more sensitive. Also, did one at noon- 2 lines, 130pm-2 lines, then at work at 6- faint fain line(too late in the day i hope) and one now at 10 but this was a blue one cuz im saving last pink for the morning. The blue wasnt there much but shadows....so yea, everything is showing a tad but the pink ones the most! I just hope not a chemical!

Hey girls :) CONGRATS NY :) I knew you'd get that BFP an honestly I see a line on all three tests I just have to tilt my laptop screen back an there all there ;) so definitely PREGNANT without a doubt :) :hugs: :hug:

For me I am sooooo tired an have to work tomorrow....been really busy with the new "baby bird" lmao...he bit DH yesterday oopsy but hes ok LMAO....

Totally believe I O'd on CD 12 as usual and I should get biopsy results beginning of this coming week :) I can't wait to get my CLOMID :) I'll be one happy girl! Anyways talk to everyone later....I am just so tired can barely hold my eyes open an work comes early tomorrow....which should be 3dpo :) woot woot finally!!

If you are getting that many tests with two lines I'd definitely say you are pregnant!!! Focusing on the ttc ladies was a blessing to me. I couldn't believe how fast the time went. I really hope it helps you the same way it helped me. If you need anyone to vent and worry to my inbox is always open. The few days following my bfp I remember the workout feeling in my abs, though I didn't think anything of it. It's an easy symptom to overlook, since we both did lol.

Welcome Joanna! This thread does fly. I've been gone Not a full 24 hrs and 5 PGs to catch up on!!

Ny- omg omg! Yay!!!! Cannot wait till u confirm with a digi! This totally explains the abnormally long cycle! Woot woot!!

Kylar- beautiful pics Hun! When I went to my SIL's sonogram it was amazing (only one Ive ever been too) crazy to think that you're creating something in there.

Who all is ovulating close to or just did.. I always forget where everyone is at in their cycles.. Weird considering we all chat every day just about.

Well.. I'm not sure if o has happened or what the deal is.. But my temp was up today.. But on my chart I have a fluke temp spike about the same day each cycle.. I'm about to go to bed. So we'll see in the morning..

Dh will be home about 7-7:30 am... So hopefully when he walks in the door I'll wake up so we can dtd. That seems to be his favorite time to go.. Right when he gets home from work and I'm sleeping..

How many of you have pretended to be sleeping just so u can smack em somewhere..? Lol

Guilty..

Afternoon ladies.
We dtd last night and will be tonight and tom....:blush:

He's away then till Thurs night...so will try again then.

Hope everyone is having a good day. We are off to the farm shop to get our fruit and veg.
Catch you all later. x x x x x

Good morning! Welcome, Joanna!

Ny, I just can't get over this! Same as OH, "where did THAT come from?" But it's such great news! Try so, so hard to enjoy it, even though I know you can't help yourself from worrying. It's great news! Will you tell anyone else?

Kylar & Love, did you send your scan pics out to EVERYBODY? You both must be over the moon...

My temp went up this morning--WOOT! Hot damn...positive OPK, BD, and temp rise? This is what it's all about! I won't truly believe it until I have three days of high temps, because my body is tricky, but still, I'm hopeful!

Kylar- Congratulations on your little baby boy!! He's so handsome! :)

Ready- WooHoo!!! Sounds like all perfect timing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->