Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ready- yes, unfortunately, I HAVE to tell my work, which gets around the hospital fast:( So, if anythign happens it sucks. I work in radiology so i need to be on a diffferent radiation dose monitoring. Ive had to tell everyone basically, but not friends or fam outside work. I am just terrified it wont be sticky. I cant get over that!

Good morning ladies.. its real quite on here today.. :)

How is everyone doing..
Ny at least u told everyone so that the radiation wont hurt the baby :) good thinkin lol

AFM- im still not seeing any discharge what so ever.. so im gonna say i already Ovulated.. we stopped bd bc i havent been in the mood. i guess knowin i havent seen any discharge makes me bummed out.. anyways.. im lightly cramping on my right side.. if this isnt my month there is a reason...

i just went and potty and i had white lotion like discharge.. not alot but noticable.. is that mean O is after are am i fertile are do u get that before O

sorry for posting again but im SOOOO excited.. i just googled it and they said its fertile CM.. its right before EWCM.. so im gonna DTD tonight hopefully.. yay...thats y im cramping.. wow....

yay!!!!!

Lol, the wonders of google! :hugs:

How is everyone today? It is awfully quiet in here. AFM- I am feeling pretty good today. I have gotten my blood sugar back under control! (It went a little haywire there for a few days after finding out I was PG) I had to up my insulin, but thats okay as long as my pumpkin is doing good. I took another test with FMU this morning and the second line is now darker than the control line! Woot! And no AF anywhere in sight, so I guess I am pregnant! Lol! I cant wait until my appt on Monday! Anyway, hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

brandi im so glad ur doing good and i cant wait for ur scan!!!!

i love google.. im a google freak lol

is that right that milkyu lotion white cm is fertile right before O

I have no idea. Sorry. I dont get cm like that a lot of women do, so I have not looked into all of the different stages of it.

oo.. brandi y dont u get CM? so how did u concieve w//o CM

Annie, here is proof that every woman is different. I produce little to no cm at all. But I got my BFP this month. I think the key is to just amke sure you are good and juicy when you dtd. Whether that be from a lube like Preseed or by orgasm during intercourse. This month I made sure to hold out on orgasming until I knew DH was getting ready to. He takes a while, and usaully I cum way before him and then dry up. That is the only thing I changed this month. Basically, what I am saying is that we are all different, there is no secret code. You just have to figure out your own body and what works for you.

Here it is. I posted it to you a few days ago when you were asking about CM again.

Joanna, welcome! :hi: Another Illinois resident! I grew up in Illinois, and a few other ladies on this thread live in IL, too. How are you doing with the snow?? What kind of side effects have you had with Clomid? I've never been on it. You'll definitely have to quit your job for this thread... :blush: we like to talk!

Ny, I'm just so excited for you!!!! Definitely praying that this little one sticks for you, but I'm SURE you'll be fine. :hugs: Have you called the doc yet? Had a blood test? I like what Love said about sticking with your TTC buddies. :happydance: You're not allowed to leave us, you know!! Sucks that you have to tell work, but in your line of work, that's important. Let's hope they can keep a secret!

Andrea, I'm glad you're feeling better and in a good mood! When can you start trying again? (I'm assuming the biopsy put you back a little? Not sure...)

Mrs., what a nice temp spike you had!! Did you get to bd yesterday? I'll be you O'ed yesterday...LIKE ME!! Check out my chart! Waiting for an even higher temp tomorrow, but it looks like I o'ed, which puts me in the 2ww! I had some O cramps last night (well, I'm assuming they were O) and I was so excited! I grabbed my dh and said it's TIME!

Ready, a nice temp spike YOU had, too! Is it possible that all three of us O'ed on the exact same day?! That's going to be one exciting 2ww!! Positive opk, ewcm, lots of bd AND a temp spike!! Very exciting!

Brandy, you're so cute! Of course you're pregnant!! :happydance: When do you get your first scan?

Annie, creamy cm is supposed to come before ewcm, which is supposed to come before O. But it doesn't always work like that. Go on fertilityfriend.com and look at some of the charts in the chart gallery, and see how other ladies do with their cm. And yes, loads of people don't have enough cm that they can notice, but it doesn't mean it's not there.

Kiki, Hazelnut, EJW, Kylars, Love, Hopeful, :hi: How is everyone today??

Ready- I dont know yet. I am hoping to get an early one scheduled at my appt on Monday!

thank yall ladies.. im gonna kkeep my eye out for ewcm.. im only 4 days from when i was suppose to O.. i was suppse to O on wen.. so its ok

Wait, Mrs, did I miss this? Your temp went up yesterday? How does it look today? Holy crap, Rosa, you're right--we all MAY have O'd on practically the same day! Yikes! We'll see though. My temp has to go up above 98 tomorrow for me to be convinced... I hope so; I'd love to share the 2ww with you both!

Wait, Mrs, did I miss this? Your temp went up yesterday? How does it look today? Holy crap, Rosa, you're right--we all MAY have O'd on practically the same day! Yikes! We'll see though. My temp has to go up above 98 tomorrow for me to be convinced... I hope so; I'd love to share the 2ww with you both!

Wouldn't that be exciting?! Yes, my temp has to be 97.9 or 98.0 for me to be convinced, too. It went up to 97.6, which is normally a gray area for me, but the last few cycles, my temps have been a little lower than usual. Today's was .3 higher than the highest of this cycle, and .4 higher than yesterdays. Hoping for the 98s tomorrow! FX for our high numbers! :happydance:

Welcome to the new members.......

Nothing new here just in the beginning of the 2ww...

Just thought I would post adds wish all the girls that o'd all the luck in the world.

:dust: to everyone

Brandy- I know exactly how you feel. I still find it hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I'm REALLY pregnant lol. I'm not sure I'll ever really believe it until I'm holding that little button in my arms. I'm so glad that you have your sugar under control now. My grandmother is diabetic so I know how hard it can be, and especially now that your hormones and cravings are just all over the place.

Ny- It sucks that you had to tell work so soon, but with your job it's better safe than sorry. I finally told my work yesterday, definitely not the reaction I expected. My managers were so excited, my store manager more than anyone lol. I figured because I'm young that a lot of people would look down on me for it. But luckily they all think it's great since they all know I'm in a stable, loving relationship. It's a big relief not having to hide it anymore. As rosa said, you're little bean is going to be just wonderful and safe and cozy in there. You kept telling me everything was going to be okay and look where I am now. We won't let anything to happen to your bean lol!

wow, everyone is ov'ing at the same time. This means in two weeks we should have 3 more bfps on our hands, 4 since hopeful is a day before the rest of you.

Hopeful, how are you doing? You seem a bit sad...:hugs: 2 dpo is good! We're all so close in our cycles! You know how women who live together can start having their AFs at the same time...I feel that's how WE are in a way. :rofl: I love it!

Hello ladies so I'm pretty down, 13dpo and bfn this morning just started getting some cramping too so I'm sure af will be here tomorrow. It just sucks even more because my next fertile days ill be down in Texas visiting my family and hubby can't go cuz of work. :( so next cycle is already out, blah!! I have an appointment with my obgyn in march just really Hope she'll check my hormones or something! I wish I was around the same cycle day as all you ladies!!!! Lol But in a couple weeks we should be seeing lots of bfp's!!!

EJW that sucks! I'm so sorry about your bfn. :hugs: Is there anyway you can change your travel plans? I know that seems drastic, but you might feel better. Will you be able to bd ANY of your fertile days? That's frustrating. How long have you been ttc? I bet if you ask her to take some blood and check hormones, she will do it. It's not hard and is only a blood test. You'll feel much better knowing something is being done.

In the meantime, consider Maca. I've had the most cm EVER with it (first cycle trying it) and o'ed 2 days earlier this cycle! Dh is taking it too, it helps both of us with fertility. Something to think about, anyway. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->