Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Evening ladies....we have just got back from seeing my friend who gave birth 3 weeks ago. Little Samual is gorgeous!! It was lovely to hold him!!

I'm only a few day behind the ladies who've OV today or yday!! We shall be dancing tonight again......

EJW- I had a stark white bfn the day af was due, so don't rule yourself out just yet. What kind of cramps are you having? Ny, Brandy, and I all had cramps before we had out bfps. Don't give up hope yet!!

I did take maca this cycle but stopped at ovulation next time probably take it the whole time. Well I leave 4-5 days before I ovulate ill make sure we dtd right before I leave but i'd need to catch some really good spermies to have a good chance. Lol. Trying to stay optimistic I know people have been trying way longer then me but I just feel broken or something :( sorry ladies for being blah, we'll all get there one day right? :)

And how long will you be gone? Any chance you'll be back the day before or of O? It's hard to stay optimistic, especially around AF time, I understand. In my opinion, it doesn't matter how long it's been, it still sucks big time. We WILL get there someday. When the time is right. :thumbup:

I'll be back 2 days after o, I can't change my plans either only time I'm off of work. Anyways thanks for listening to me rant ladies I appreciate it! :) oh and love- they are just dull af like cramps so we'll see just easy if I except af tomorrow though

I'm off to bed ladies but we've both just said we are so...so...so tired that we might not dtd! :-(
But we will tom....not OV just yet....might have to go for it twice tomorrow instead!!! lol

Night girls. Sleep well. x x x x x x x x

EJW- it really doesn't matter how long you've been trying, bfns hurt the same whether it's cycle 1 or 21. Technically I wasn't trying all that long, only 6 months before getting my bfp, but every af and bfn was depressing. IF af does show, then I would definitely suggest taking maca all cycle, maybe it'll help you ov a few days early to where you'll still be home with dh. If not, then get as much bd as you in before you leave and as soon as you get back. There should still be time for you to catch that egg.

hey ladies.. i had white creamy lotion like cm this am but right now it white kinda stretchy but sticky at the same time.. So im totally confussed!! wow.. oh well i cant change anything if i missed it but i did the deed alot ever other day so oh well..
hey hopeful!! how r u ?

EJW, sorry about your bfn :hugs: You never know, though, wait and see if AF stays away like it did for Love!

Rosa & Mrs, FX for high temps for us all tomorrow!!!!!!!!! That would be beyond cool...

OMG - I really need to quit my job to keep up with you girls :)
Thanks ladies for warm welcome :) I guess you girls have great time here. I’m so excited to be part of it.
@Rosa – the snow was just crazy, I’ve never seen anything like this in my life!!!!
I gained few pounds on clomid, felt very creepy all month, very emotional and hot flashes. I started 3rd cycle of clomid this morning (150 mg). Let's hope for the best for all of us :)

Joanna- where in IL do you live? OH and I are in Chicago's NW suburbs. The snow was absolutely ridiculous. We were completely snowed into our apartment on Wednesday and getting out on Thursday was no easy task.

Well FF put my O date in on CD14, which is ridiculous since my +opk was on CD15 and it even SAID that I "may O on CD15-17". Sigh. It's dotted lines, though, so I guess they're not sure. I hope they change it, though. Whatever. I'm pretty sure I O'ed on CD15 and that's what I'm going with.

My temp was .1 lower today, but still high, so I'm not sweating it.

How is everyone today? Anyone watching the superbowl?

Hey...my temp was up again today, same as yesterday... I'm unimpressed until I reach over 98, still. But I may be 2dpo! Yay Rosa! Where's Mrs?

I have a complicating factor...I've been ignoring it but today it refuses to be ignored anymore. I think I have a yeast infection! Does anyone know if the medicine for that is ok for ttc?

Rosa- I'm not watching the Super Bowl, I have to work. Plus I'm not really interested in sports enough to watch it anyways lol. The only part I ever really liked were the halftime commercials.

Ready- Oh no! Yeast infections are no fun at all. I would say it's safe while TTC because my midwife gave me a list of symptoms and corresponding medications that were safe to take and Monistat and all those other yeast creams and ovules were safe to take while pregnant. Though of course I am no doctor so I would suggest heading up to the local pharmacy and asking the pharmacist to be sure. They know all these things too.

Thanks Love! I did a little googling and most, but not all, say the treatment's okay after O. I couldn't wait anyway! I already got it & used it! Lying on the couch waiting for it to work. I'm kinda looking forward to what comes next. The last time (and only other time) I've had one, sex was AMAZING afterward--it was like scratching just the right spot! Ha! TMI, I know.

We're going to a superbowl party tonight at our neighbor's...we're not big sports people either, but it's a good opportunity for a party :)

HELL NO im no watchin the super bowl!!!! last yr i watched every saints game and watched the super bowl and got drunk.. this yr i watched every saints game until they lost the last won.. i was so upset i criied!!!!! big baby i no .. i love the SAINTS!!!!!!! Drew brees is my man ...

Ready, how annoying! I'm glad you have some relief coming. I often wonder if all the :sex: we do in such a short amount of time will cause that...knock on wood I'm still okay. :winkwink: Yeah, I'm unimpressed with my temp today, too. We're not bd'ing tonight though. We're tired, I'm pretty sure we timed it right and I o'ed 2 days ago. That's what I'm sticking with.

Let me be clear - I am not WATCHING the superbowl. Just going over to our friends' house to eat chili and be with the wives. :haha: My whole family are packers fans, so they're pretty pumped, but I could care less. :shrug:

Mrs.......where are you? How was your temp this morning?

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

I won't be on much over the next week.. Because *great news*

we were in the middle of our UFC fight night here.. and i was just about to indulge in some drinks.. and my mother called me and told me to come pick my little sister up or shes getting sent to the police station.. Mind you this little girl.. has done nothing wrong..

so my mom handed custody over to me and my sister.. Her father will be petitioning for custody next week.. which is great because my mother hasn't let my 15 yr old sister or 13 yr. old brother see us or their dad for a year now.. (RIDICULOUS)
brandi if dh's ex was evill... you aint seen nothing yet.. this woman is a b****
So all is well. Thank god.. we just have my youngest brother to get, but she spoils the crap out of him.. so i don't think she'd hurt him or kick him out either.. she's odd.. BUT YAY!! I finally have my sister.. she's going to finish being raised in a positive, loving environment.. So happy~!

Anyways.. i caught up a little..

rosa and ready` I'm 3 dpo today !! I guess I did o on cd 13 YAY for maca!!! temps have been up i thought yest.. at 97.0 was back to pre-o temps.. but it went back up.. fall back rise i assume..

i don't think we dtd on time.. but when we did we used preseed.. and then... guess what.. past two nights and this morning he jumps on it.. wtf.. lol. He's 3 days too late.. BUT... i'm not pressuring him in to having sex for a baby anymore.. sooo.. it was veryy verry fun~!

I feel amazing today.. like a wall has been released.. got my sister, ovulated, and have a 3 day vacation with my hunny.. We had all our friends here last night for the fights.. tonight we're driving an hour away to some friends for the superbowl. Rosa, we're like you.. we DO like to watch the superbowl.. but all the wives hang out and have fun together and all the men (children) do too lol

i'm kind of worried about leaving. We won't be back until close to midnight.. and my dogs..? that's almost 12 hours with nothing.. i think i'll try to have my friend come check on them... Hmm..

Ladies, i'll catch up on you tomorrow!
happy to have o'd..

sad taht we probably didn't catch it..but i do have a lot on my plate so i'm ok with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->