Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hopeful and Mrs., I wonder if you could start a "recipe share" thread somewhere. It's not really a ttc topic, but you could pose it as "something to keep our mind off the 2ww" or something. :shrug:

Lol, I was just thinking the same thing. We have been doing Zachary's birthday party. My baby is 5yrs old! Waaa! He is getting so big. I was just about to sit back with a movie and crochet and thought I would check in first. Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!

Awe Brandi! Tell ur little man happy bday from your soul friends :)

I'd be on more but I'm working a 12 hr shift today.. We've been so stinkin busy with valentines day being Monday.

Had a little more of that brown tinged cm again... Can't wait to see what my temp says in the morning!

Oops break over! Gotta run!

mrs.. i hope your temps go up...up....up.... :hugs:

Im so bored.... my best friend is here but all he wants to do is whine about his relationship :growlmad::dohh: I just want to smack him.... :nope: i told him months ago that this was gonna happen.... that it was a good thing that its over (as it had gotten physically violent over the past few months) but he wouldnt believe me...... now hes all like this person said this and that, and all i say is ive been saying all that for months... grr

On a happier note... my dh just called me and told me he is at the jewelers picking out my vday gift lol now he is surrounded by jewelry and has no idea what he is doing lol so he is sending me pics and going "how about this one or this one?" too cute lol

Oh hopeful that is awesome! I hope you get the prettiest thug in the store! I love diamond and saphire.. Rubies omgosh any stone that comes set in white gold.. I'll take it.. It's been a few moths since I've gotten any pretties.. Hmmm?;) time to text hubby.

Ugh, im going to be pulling 12 hour shifts till Tuesday.. I don't even know how I'm going to get any homework done, let alone symptom spot. Lordy lordy.. It needs to slow down. On a normal day we pull about $1300-2700 in sales.. Today our goal is $8700 and I'd done 6800 so far! I'm going to go home and fall into a bath, then trip into bed. :)

Umms is tired!

My goodness is was dead yesterday! Mrs., I'm sorry you have to work so much! Yuck. I guess Vday is pretty big for you, huh? I'd love to see your store!

My temp dropped a little today, but it's still high and I'm not going to sweat it. I also had some creamy cm in my underwear yesterday. This never happens. Does anyone else get this? I started thinking and it might be the Maca. I had about 3 times as much cm this cycle compared to previous cycles, and I'm guessing it was because I started Maca. So maybe the creamy stuff if because of that. I'd really like to think it is a pregnancy symptom...

Good morning Ladies...

Rosa-- ive heard of increased cm as a pg symptom before.... how many dpo are you again? it could be implantation dip......

Mrs that does suck that you have to work to much... that is one reason im glad i dont work retail (not that my job is much better)

well last night i some how managed to lock the mouse pad (is that what its called, the pad you use to move the cursor) on my laptop rendering it pretty much useless until i figured out how to unlock it :growlmad::dohh: and since i dont know how i locked it (i swear it did it by its self) i couldnt figure out how to unlock it:wacko:..... after several calls to dh and wanting to throw my laptop out the window, i decided to just restart the thing and hope that it resets it.... and it did :happydance: Some time i hate technology

well i hope everyone has a wonderful day and lots of:dust::dust::dust:

Hopeful, how on earth can the mouse pad be locked?! :haha: That sucks. What kind of computer is it?

I'm 9 dpo today, so it very well could be an implantation dip. We'll see if it goes back up tomorrow. :shrug: I'm still not trying to get my hopes up for this cycle, though.

Good morning ladies... how is everyone doing today? Rosa, :shrug: on the temp drop; it could be implantation?.. Don't worry too much about one temp, and I agree with hopeful--increased cm is a good sign!

Hopeful, are you doing any ss?

My temp is not rising higher like I think it should so I'm not having as much pma for this cycle :(

Ready, your temp went back up after the little dip. It's definitely still good. But I understand your lack of pma. Me too. I guess we'll find out Friday...do you think you'll test before that?

Hey there...it's hard to keep up enthusiasm for the whole tww, isn't it? And I don't want to be disappointed... I'm testing Thursday unless my temp has dropped; then I won't bother. I'm going out that night so at least I could drown my sorrows. Ha!

Any cramping or anything to go along with the temp dip??

i have a hp laptop and all of a sudden a symbol with the square pad with line through it pops up and my mouse wont move it was very frustrating lol

as for symptom spotting still no symptoms:cry: im pretty sure im out....i should start thursday..... I really want to be pg by june as it will be my 1 year wedding anniversary and i will be smack dab in the middle of af and that really bums me out :cry:....

I know we are all around the time in our cycle .... anyone planning on testing early?.... I have one $ store test from last cycle and havnt decided if im gonna wait till friday or test before then....

opps y'all already answered that lol

We're not very early testers, are we? :haha: We need andrea's influence to get us poas & adding some excitement to this thread! Where is she??

Ok, if my temp starts to look great, I'll test Wed :) Otherwise Thursday for me!

Hey there...it's hard to keep up enthusiasm for the whole tww, isn't it? And I don't want to be disappointed... I'm testing Thursday unless my temp has dropped; then I won't bother. I'm going out that night so at least I could drown my sorrows. Ha!

Any cramping or anything to go along with the temp dip??

It IS hard to keep the pma throughout the entire tww. :shrug: We did good for a while! I was really up and down this entire cycle. :wacko: I'm not testing until Friday morning, and only if my temp has not dropped. However...if my temps go back up to 98s, I could be persuaded...:winkwink:

Yes, some cramping. Major cramping...gosh what night was that...a few nights ago. Friday! Yes, friday I had cramps at 3:00 that I was like oh man. And then later in the evening, bad enough that I would have taken advil or something, had I thought they were AF cramps, so I just used a heating pad. That was 7 dpo. Little cramps today and yesterday, but not really that noticeable. Just some "movement" of some kind going on. Could be just in my head, though. :haha: Wishful thinking, perhaps. Plus, the creamy cm, which is new for me. What about you?

Hopeful, I have a mac, so sorry I can't be of much help with your pc. :shrug: Sounds like an excellent time to treat yourself to a Valentines Day New Laptop!! :rofl:

Just remember...TONS of women have absolutely no symptoms. Don't count yourself out yet. Are you going somewhere special for your 1st year anniversary? It's too early to tell when your AF will be that far away...your cycle could change a little each month until then, so you might NOT have AF then. :shrug:

the funny thing is that i got this laptop less than a week ago (my dh spoils me :happydance:) so im still getting used to it which is why i probably somehow locked it and just dont know i did but its all fixed :D

I think we are gonna take a long weekend and go to the riverwalk in San Antonio.... Stay in a nice hotel eat good food ect ect.... I dont want to plan anything too far from austin as with his job he never knows what he will be doing... and with S.A. only being 1.5 hours away it will be easier to reschedule if something comes up.... plus we have both never been but always have wanted to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->