Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Don't get down about no symptoms, hopeful! It is sooooo early to feel anything; we're just grasping at straws! Yes, rosa, I had cramping at 7dpo and since then I've felt a little pulling or achiness in my lower belly but it is all very minor! Also got a nice wave of hormones & emotional feelings today--blagh! Probably that is what sucked away at my pma. Only time will tell for all of us ladies. What about mrs? When are you testing??

Tonight we are headed our for Vday; we're going to have dinner at one of our favorite restaurants from waaay back when we first met. Hope you all have a good afternoon!

here a pic of what my dh got me for vday... i havent gotten it yet but im probably gonna tonight if i ask nicely lol

Attachments

• marmalade 072.jpg
    marmalade 072.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
Oh ready that sounds lovely so nice love doing things that are a blast from the past, reading all the posts today made me realise how mucked up the m/c made my cycle I used to be bang on with all of u girls but I'm only ovulating now so pretty gutted i'm not gonna get another 2ww with u guys boo hoo.... cant wait to see the results this wk

PMA PMA PMA

all the way girls - I am ur cheerleader whoo hoo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow hopeful that is one beautiful necklace.... so pretty

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Symptom spotting is the devil. The cycle before my bfp I was two week late and had every symptom under the sun. I was so convinced I was pregnant that I even went to have bloods done. The cycle I got my bfp I had next to no symptoms and was so sure af was going to show. I felt nauseous at night the week of my bfp, but everyone was sick in my area so I chalked it up to that. When I'd lay down or go to roll over it felt like I'd done a billion situps, but then again I work retail and some days I learn that there are muscles in my body that I just don't use lol so I wrote that off too. I also noticed an increase in cm and sore breasts, but sometimes that just happens. Pregnancy symptoms and af symptoms are so similar that it's nearly impossible to really tell. One month you'll feel very pregnant only to have af show, then the next you feel like af is looming over you only to find out she's taking a nine month vacation. Don't give up hope!! The same thing happened to ny, she got her bfp out of nowhere.

Thanks, Star! pma pma pma!!! Where is that cheerleader icon when we need it?! :haha: When do you think you're o'ing?

Hope, lovely necklace!! I think I'm just getting chocolates or something...my dh was like I didn't get you anything big. I'm like that's fine. Lots of little things will be fine. :blush: :rofl:

Ready, only time will tell, yes. I just had a wave of nausea, but I have a feeling the half block of cheese that I just inhaled may have had something to do with it... :blush:

Getting ready to go over to a friend's house for dinner. I made a red velvet cake (from a box, don't get too excited) in a heart shaped pan.

You're right, Love. A few cycles ago, I was conVINCED I was pregnant because of all of my symptoms. Nope. :nope: Sometimes I wonder if the little beans TRY to implant, but can't for some reason. So we get the symptoms, but no bfp. I heard somewhere that 75% of fertilized eggs don't implant. Never believe everything you read, though. :shrug:

Oh Rosa u are right he might not have got u anything big but he may have given u a tiny ickle bean lol....

I'm ovulating now ish not used any OPK's this month just staying away from dh till fri ha ha, can't risk falling this month and then missing big family holiday so try again next month wee DS is so excited about holiday on 3rd october

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Symptom spotting may be the devil, love, but we love it! It's so hard not to! :) Rosa, nauseous eh? HMM...

Hopeful that's a very pretty necklace! Lucky girl!

Headed out for date night here...ohlaalaa...have a good night!

Ready, yes a little span of time where I felt gross and flushed. Unfortunately for my dh, it was right when I was cutting his hair. :haha: oh well. Pretty sure it was the ridiculously large amount if cheese that I had for lunch. :blush:

Been gone all weekend! Have I missed anything? Pretty necklace Hopeful!

Thanks girls... i did get it early... im wearing it now and i love it :D.. He says that we are gonna go to a dinner and a movie tomorrow....

I am off work finally... its so good to be home and seeing my dh..... I did miss him this weekend...

Ready--- i hope you have a great night!!!!

Well since i dont feel like cooking... im ordering chinese to be delivered yay!!!

DH and I on our super HOT DATE!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3394.jpg
    IMG_3394.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3405.jpg
    IMG_3405.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
Did you enjoy the Melting Pot, Heather? I love it! Such an experience and the perfect V-Day present!

Hopeful! You necklace is beautiful!

I got a new couch for V-Day! Yeah! I will post pics!

Hi. At work :( cannot wait to have a day of relaxation on tuesday. I only saw dh for 10 minutes yest.. And I wont see him again until midnight tomorrow :( I'm really sad. I'm working so much... I need romance.. I am convinced we're not doing anything for vday.. And I see all these couples come in to my store all lovey touchy and buying all these things for vday.. And I'm so jealous.:( I kind of feel like crying.. I'm just emotional and burnt out.

Oh Mrs. :hugs: I will be your Valentine!

https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/dibbera/Valentines%20and%20Love/thcupidoflasher.gif

Smiling yet?

https://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/dibbera/Valentines%20and%20Love/thpantscupid.gif

How bout now??

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/dragonlvr90/jasonalexandercupid.jpg

Thank you Brandi :) there's a smile for you. I still feel like crying inside. Sometimes I wonder why I married someone who's not all into romance and intimacy.. Jerk. He used to be.. Somewhat.. Enoughto pull me. Lol I'm sorry I hate to be a Debbie downer.. I'm just emotional.. I'll get over it.. I've been Giving hints about dinner movies flowers massage.. If he doesn't even get me flowers.. I'm going to give himthe silent treatment for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->