Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Aw hun! I am sorry. V-Day has always been one of my least favorite holidays. It wasnt until LO was born the day before that I started seeing it differently. I HATED high school on V-Day!! The worst ever!

Yea I hated it in highschool too. My sophomore year, the one and only time I'd ever been dumped by someone.. Was on valentines day.. And he didn't even do it himself. he had his friend do it.. After that I never dated anyone my age.. Always older.. My dh is 6 almost 7 years older than me.. He blames his lack of "everything" on his age.. Yeah right bad excuse. I wish he'd be here in my store when I have really good looking men tell my I'm beautiful.. Just todAy a man told me I had stunning eyes.. I want my dh to tell me that.. Bah humbug.. I just need to get over it.. SNAP OUT OF IT JENIFER!!!

Kylar--- you look beautiful....y'all will make beautiful children

Mrs :hugs: youre amazing and if i was your dh i would be all over you all the time and im sure he feels the same way (hope that wasnt creepy :wacko:) lol

Brandy- yay for the new couch... cant wait to see it

Lol thanks hopeful! Lol and no.. Weirdly.. I have men and women hit on Me here.. And we're on the really nice side of town so these aren't trashy people saying this.. Lol it's funny.. I always say... " Thank you.. But I don't think my husband would appreciate that." Lol

Oh yea I forgot to say- kylar Hott pics! It looked like you had a really nice date!!

And Brandi! I cat wait to see your new couch.. For some reason you strike me as a zebra/leopard print kind of girl.. Lol silly I know.. But I could see your bedroom done up with print lol!!

Sorry I've been MIA....AF is coming any minute I feel her....but here are my evaps LOL Totally took tests an left them there to dry :) lmao..oh well I got a new book GETTING PREGNANT I can't wait to begin reading it tonight :)

Attachments

• EVAPSYAY.jpg
    EVAPSYAY.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 11
  • EVAPSYAY2.jpg
    EVAPSYAY2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 7
DH and I on our super HOT DATE!!!

LOL ME and DH ate at the Melting Pot last night :) In Destin, FL :) it was YUMMAY...we didn't do the couples thing but we did the individual which ended up being a tad cheaper LOL...funny how that works :) It was awesome we got MOJO :) YUMMMMMAYYYYYYYYYYYY :) we shoulda took a pic :( oh well that we didnt....:(

i think that it was ny that thought she was just getting evaps until she realized it was a bfp, so dont count yourself out just yet..... lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for you

LOL, Brandy!! Those pics are hysterical!!

Kylarsmom, how was your meal?! You look beautiful! :flower:

Mrs, I'm sorry you're feeling so down. :hugs: My dh has to work tonight and tomorrow, too, so no valentine for me either. Have you read the Love Languages book? I realize that men may not want to read it, but it's all about how people feel and show love. Long story short, one of the LLs is physical touch. I'm not really a touchy person, don't really get into hugs, etc., but my dh is very much a physical touch person. He felt unloved by me for a long time because I didn't hug, hold hands, snuggle, etc. enough for him. I had no idea!!! Now, I make more of an effort in that area, and it's helped our relationship so much. Maybe you could just have him take the quiz at the end of the book (if he won't read it) and show him YOUR quiz. Maybe you're "quality time" or "gifts", "acts of service" "words of affirmation" or "physical touch". Those are the 5. Maybe if he knows yours, and knows he isn't showing it in the right way, he'll understand. It may be just a situation where he doesn't know how unloved you feel. :shrug: Worth a shot. It's a good book.

Andrea!!! So good to see you again! We missed you. :hugs: Do NOT count yourself out yet...remember Ny took a million tests?! It's not over yet.

Ready, how's your temp this morning?

Ny, where the heck are you?! How are you feeling?

Afm, temp was 97.9 again today. :shrug: Whatever. I'm starting to lose my pma. I was hoping it would jump back up today, but that's okay. It's still high, so I guess that's good. I've already made a list (rather long :blush:) of things that I'm planning on discussing with my new doc NEXT week. :happydance: Assuming AF comes this weekend, that is, which I'm starting to realize she probably will.

However, with that said, here are some symptoms. :blush: ACNE. Gross. I had perfect skin on the pill, and when I went off, I looked like a teenager again :hissy: I seriously just told my dh that I think my skin was finally clearing up again...and BAM. Saturday, 2 major zits. Out of NOWHERE. Make up is doing nothing...I'm thinking of naming them, since they seem to have taken up some major acerage on my face. Sexy, I know.

Random mild cramps on and off. Right now, there's nothing. But they come and go, just enough to be annoying. :shrug: That's all I've got so far. Oh and the beginnings of a cold sore. Again, freaking awesome.

Rosa, you're so funny! Yes, name them :lol: I'm sorry you're frustrated with your temps; I am too. Mine are flatline the last several days and I really think they should be higher based on previous cycles. Maybe we can cry on each other's shoulders this weekend?? Oh wait, no. We have to think positively! Anything could happen, right? People get surprised all the time by that extra pesky little line popping up... 3 more days and counting to my test. Think an ic is good enough or should I pick up frer?

BTW, I have the love languages book. My mother in law got it for us at our wedding and we haven't read it yet :blush: Sounds like you recommend it...

Mrs, I'm sorry you're feeling down. The book is a great suggestion! And just ask him for what you need! A few minutes of his time might make you feel all better :hugs:

Kylar, you look amazing! I think we should go to the melting pot...you guys have got me in the mood :)

Andrea, any more testing today?

Hi ladies.

Rosa and ready- thank you. That book does sound like a really good read! I've read Breaking the communication code. That's a really good read as well. I feel better today. And don't need an overpriced day to feel loved. What we share every day is amazing. So that alone is why I don't mind celebrating. (but dh asked me if I want to celebrate tomorrow with massages. I get emotional sometimes.. Probably more than others lol oop, and don't think before taking.. I regret complaining so much sometimes. Because we do love eachother so much. :) here's a smile for the day.

Happy Valentines Day ladies! Someone said yesterday that today is "single awareness day" lol got a laugh out of that one.

Hopeful I forgot to tell you yesterday, your necklace is beautiful! I really like that!
Brandi- can wait to see your couch.

Afm- my temps have been the same for 4 days now. I have been taking the two pills of maca twice daily. Crazy temps this month

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!! :)) Hope everyone has a great day! Off to work, hope to catch up with everyone later!

Ready, I still think our charts look pretty good. It's so weird that you have 4 days of the exact same temp! :wacko: I think you should get a frer, personally. But if you have any others lying around, use them, I guess. I have one frer and one digi stashed away. You're right...anything can happen!

I just can't imagine what it will be like to get that bfp. Not that I don't think it'll ever happen, because I trust that it will, but I just can't see it. I can't picture it. It will be so unexpected. Even the last few cycles, where I was late and totally thought I was preggo, I knew they'd be negative. :shrug: Does anyone else ever feel like this?

As for this cycle, even though my chart looks good, I have a few symptoms (not enough to go on, though), had unbelievable ewcm :)haha:) and timed it perfectly, I still don't think it'll be bfp. I think the progesterone thing will hold me up, and until I can get those levels much higher, I don't think I'll get pregnant. :shrug: I'm strangely okay with that.

Definitely read love languages! My dh didn't read it, but took the test at the end. It really helped us.

Happy Valentines Day to my lovely lovely ttc friends! :flower:

Mrs- I'm sorry you've been feeling so blue. I've never liked Valentine's Day, even after meeting OH, and luckily he agrees lol. The idea behind the holiday is nice, a day to celebrate the love you have, but I personally don't feel it's necessary. If you love someone so much that your world would crumble without them, everyday is worth celebrating. It's the little things that matter to me. I could care less about a big bouquet of roses, or jewelry worth more than my entire wardrobe that I'll wear maybe one before it sits in a box to collect dust, or the exact same card thousands of women around the world are going to receive as well that says something generic about how much I'm loved when hearing the words come from his mouth is all I really need. Perhaps I'm the Debbie Downer now, but I just don't care about Valentine's Day. I was never big on fancy gifts, I'm one for just the little things that truly mean something. Last year for Valentine's Day I painted something for OH. It was very simple, large white paper, black lettering that read "You can't be close enough unless I'm feeling your heart beat" with 'heart' painted red. It made him cry. Rant over lol. Just don't miss out on the little things waiting on something big and fancy.

Andrea- I definitely see a line on the frer, and I've taken plenty to know that a bfn is STARK white. Mine never even had a hint of line until they were positive. I would definitely wait a few more days and test again. It's looking good for you!

Thanks everyone for the comments on the photos, our meal and date were fantastic! Hope you all had a great time this weekend as well, and HAPPY VALENTINES! We are having a fun little party with valentines, cookies, and lots of crafts today with my daycare kiddos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->