Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Andrea, I'm pretty sure I see a faint line on FRER as well...

BFN this morning....oh well onto next month already....this is possibly my last chance before the deployment :( ugh I wanna cry :(

Hi girls! Happy v day- whether you like it or not. Lol

I only dislike V day because it seems theres nothing good to get guys. I always feel like he does way more for me than him. Ya know? So this year he bought me a new couch and an area rug for the living room (yesterday, sooooo awesome)- SO he did like 1300 bucks on me and what the heck do i get him? A few dress shirts, new shoes, some caribou coffees for the Keurig, and another shirt. I mean, come on! How lame i feel! Lol. Now he calls and says....something about a "plan" coming together. Um, excuse me??? THere best not be more. Plus dinner at Bucca tonight- on him. ...maybe I should buy dinner! Oooh, yea. Sorry for the rant girls. Thats why V day stresses me out!

LOVE- I just noticed what your siggie says and thats funny! Thanks:) I wanted to buy more preg tests the other day but OH has banned me. Boooo. How u feeling? What kinda cravings do you get?

Rosa and Ready- yoru symptoms seem pretty good with both feeling cramps around a possible implantation time. I had that and also felt sick to my tummy around that time as well. Hope for the best and if not, NEXT! As in- next cycle!
Rosa- also, i LOVVVE red velvet. Thought I was like the only one who did. Yummm.

Sorry Andrea- that sucks.....wonder what it is about your luck- you always seem to get questionable HPT results!

Kylar- cute couple you are! Glad it was a HOT date:)

Brandy- funny we both got a new couch for V day. Haha

Mrs- Im thinking you need to just tell your OH you want flowers or something pretty but doesnt have to be today. Tell him to surprise you a different day!

Hopeful- love the necklace how sweet! Have fun on your dinner and movie date toni9ght!

Guess I better at least go get OH's laundry done for him so i've done something special.....!

ny- lol people seem to think the poas addiction is bad before pregnancy, it only gets worse after that first bfp. I still have the urge to buy more tests, but it would be pointless now as I'm sure they would be bfn. I've been feeling alright for the most part, mainly just tired. I haven't been sleeping very well for a while now (not that I ever slept well before). Aside from waking up every hour to pee, I've been having a hard time getting comfortable. I'm considering getting a pregnancy pillow, I hear they are wonderful. I've been suffering chronic headaches, posted in second tri about them, but there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. My cravings seem to have subsided recently. I had the worst craving for chocolate milk and milkshakes for the longest time. To make matters worse I have a sensitive stomach and dairy tends to upset my bowels... so worth it though lol. Now I'm not sure what I crave, I want something but can't quite put my finger on it. How about you, how have you been feeling? Schedule a scan date yet?

How come it would be BFP if you tested now? I guess I just assumed it would be positive all the way through. I bought a preg pillow with my daughter and for 7 years now have always had body pillows. They help a lot. I had the most sore bb's ive ever had ever a couple days ago and those are kind of fading.....im scared for that. Am going to call and schedule my scan for 2-22 because I just want to make sure its far enough to see anything rather than get freaked out if its too soon. Plus- thats our 3 year anniversary. Hope its not bad news! I kind of crave french toast for breakfast more than normal...but not sure if I crave yet. Ive just been super uncomfortable in general. Whether I feel stretchy and bloated like I will explode...or just fat.... crampy.....gassy.....back ache....tired. This one's kind of a tough one. And so early. Sigh.

I may buy a test just see what the results are now lol. From what heard, once the placenta is fully formed and takes over, the hcg levels drop as they are no longer needed. I don't know for certain but this gives me a reason to poas again lol. That early symptoms come and go, I know mine did. I had really sore breasts for a while, then all of a sudden nothing, it's very common. A scan on your 3rd anniversary, how lovely! I am trying to schedule a private scan for this weekend or early next week to find out the gender for 110%. We are pretty sure it's a boy, but I'm using this as an excuse to see my little guppy again lol. Mmm... french toast sounds delicious. OH is as work for another hour, so I'm going to clean up the kitchen and start dinner so it'll be ready when he gets home. I'm making sautéed flounder in a seasoned butter sauce with garlic buttered noodles. Yum yum.
Ugh, I know how you feel about being uncomfortable. My pants don't fit, my shirts rub the wrong way, my pillows and blankets aren't right. I swear comfort is something I dream of lol But it really is all worth it. Every morning I wake up and rub my bump before getting up and every morning little guppy is is the same spot, as far to the left of my uterus he can possibly be making my bump all lopsided and squishy on the right side. Who needs comfort when you have that every morning. I'd sleep on a bed of rocks just to have that every morning.

Love- I hope its a boy like you guys expect:) Have a lovely dinner, I should be getting my face on we have really early dinner reservations...kind of like old people:)

Hi girls, I wasn't on most of the day and it was QUIET in here. Must be Vday...those that are fans are busy with their hunnies, and those that aren't are lying low... I'm neutral on the subject--even though it IS a hallmark holiday, it is still an opportunity for something fun! DH sent me flowers at work and had a nice handwritten note for me tonight. Aww... and I got him a massage gift card. Picking out little gifts for my stepson, and reading the card he wrote me were totally priceless :)

Thanks, Rosa, you're right, our charts do look good. Hopeful you aren't on FF are you? Ugh, just a couple of days yet until we know one way or the other. Mrs, any symptoms for you and are you going to test soon?

Ny, good to hear from you. How goes growing your itty bitty hockey player? :haha:

You ladies are going to literally laugh out loud when you hear what my Vday present was from my dh...a new thermometer!!! :rofl: :haha: :rofl: I had told him a few times that girls on BnB had thermometers that lit up and saved your temp, and how cool I thought they were. He's so sweet! He gave me flowers at school, too, but I can't get over how funny that present is!! You all are the only ones I can tell about it, too! :haha: No one else would understand.

Okay good thing I practiced with my new thermometer...I tried both of them back to back, and the new one recorded 0.6 HIGHER than my old one. HOLY CRAP!!! Can you imagine my surprise and excitement tomorrow morning had I not tested it out?! Do you all think I should wait until my next cycle to start using my new one?

Hey girlies!

Well, I had my second appt today. No scan :( Oh well! I am scheduled for 2wks from now, and will get my first scan then. I love that they actually do them in office here and that I dont have to go somewhere else for it. All of my blood tests and PAP came back good, so no worries there. He was super happy with my sugars, so thats a plus!

We told my parents today! Aaagh! Lol! It was so nerve wracking for some reason. They were thrilled! Everyone is hoping for a girl this time but will be happy with either. We already have our girl name, so everyone sat around throwing out boy names. It was fun.

In other news, we found a house today! Yea! But heres the catch, we are moving in TOMORROW!! And only half of my house is packed!! And I cant help lift anything! Lol! I am excited about moving as it means we will be closer to my parents and DH can start his new job. But TOMORROW?!?! Better get off here and start packing! Lol!

I might be gone for a few days while we are getting moved in and settled. Plus we have to get the internet switched over and everything. I will miss you all and keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Talk to you soon!!

OMG Brandy!!! Huge news! Congrats! :happydance: I can't believe you're moving so fast! Good luck and come back online as soon as you can!! We'll miss you. :hugs:

ny- Honestly, I was hoping for a girl lol. Only because I have a girl name picked out. I wouldn't be disappointed with a boy, don't get me wrong, but a girl would make things a lot easier lol.

brandy- that's awesome news!! You definitely have to send us pictures of your new place! We're going to miss you *sniffle*

Brandy, that's great! I can't believe you are moving so quick. Yikes--come back soon!

Rosa, sounds like a great thermometer :) What kind did you have before? I have the target brand one and it seems ok, but who knows...it's not light up & cool, that's for sure. I would definitely wait until next cycle to use it. Play with it now, maybe, but it'll muck up your chart...

Love, how are you? Any more somersaulting going on in there??

It's the "BD Basal", and it has info in it from Taking Charge of Your Fertility, so looks like it's sponsored by her or something. It's cool! I had a regular digital one before, made by Vicks. It worked fine, but of course I wanted the cool one! :haha: DH said it was only $10, but he had to order it because he couldn't find it anywhere.

Love, do you have a boys name picked out? I feel like we've asked you this before...

ready- I'm not really sure. I haven't been able to really take the time to look for flutters. My chronic headaches have been so bad that all I can stand to do is sleep. They get so bad I can't even concentrate on anything. Though when I get up in the mornings I do notice that my little guppy is snuggled tightly into my left side making my bump very lopsided and smushy on the other side.

Rosa- We really haven't any boy names picked out. I like the name Evander Lucas, but we haven't really agreed on it yet. I've gone through list after list of names and none of them stick out to me. I'm looking for something unique but not completely out there. I don't want something that 6 of his classmates are going to have as well.

Love, oh yes! I remember Evander! That's a cute name. :thumbup: As a teacher, I have never seen that name, so that's pretty good!

You certainly are, hun... Any symptoms today? I have a new one! Sore nips! Who would ever want to be excited about that? HA. I'm also feeling warmer tonight than I have been so maybe I'll finally see a change in my temp. Hurry up, 2ww, this is agonizing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->