Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Not really any new symptoms. (I say this as I poke my (.)(.) to see if they hurt) :rofl: They're a little sore...nothing more than usual though. I think I'm going to be one of those women who gets no symptoms. I think my bfp cycle will be the one where I have nothing. :shrug: Today, I was reallllllly warm and flushed at about 9 in the morning. That's not really a symptom, though, so I guess not, then. This 2ww SUCKS.

Nice new pic! Funny girl, we're always poking & prodding ourselves, aren't we? Being warm could be extra progesterone ramping up...who knows! I agree--TWW SUCKS!

Love, I'm so very sorry about your migraines! :hugs: That is a common pregnancy symptom, isn't it? Have you talked to your doc--is there anything you can take for it?

well we decided that after all the food that we would skip the movie for now...

We went to red lobster and my dh acted silly all evening... he actually made a flag and made his plate a boat lol.... he also made his shrimp dance and told me they were the chorus line in a broadway show :haha: made me and the waitress laugh so hard...

Bad news though... just went to the bathroom and wiped and there was pink :cry: i guess af is 2 days early..... which is weird cause my af is always 28 days.... so im a little bummed at the moment..... cant even bd on vday :cry:

Hopeful, sounds like a great date!! I'm so sorry about the spotting...did it pick up today into AF or did it taper off? This whole process is such a rollercoaster!! If it is AF, will you do anything differently next cycle? The babies we all want are sure to be just around the corner... :dust:

I'm off to training allllll day; hope everyone is doing well!

GOod morning girls :)....AF will be here tonight or tomorrow an I feel like total pooooo :(

Andrea and Hopeful, :hugs: Did the spotting go away, or is it full blown AF? Hopeful, do you know how long your luteal phase was/is? Because if it's only 11 dpo for you...that may be part of the problem. Are you planning on seeing a doctor any time soon? As far as I understand, normal LPs are 12-16 days. It might be a progesterone thing, like me. :cry: BUT that's an easy fix from what I understand.

Maybe try Maca...?

Ready, I'm back up to 98 today. It's funny that 97.9 makes me nervous but 98 makes me happy. :haha: Only 0.1...really not that big of a difference. You testing tomorrow? I'm afraid to test on Friday. I kinda want to wait until I have 18 dpo of high temps and then test. :shrug: I REALLLLLY don't want to see a bfn. :nope:

Hello girls!

Rosa- I think he got you the therm that I ordered too! Does it beep every 4 seconds while you are taking your temp? That part I thought was annoying but I like that it saves your temp I didnt even have to look at the result until hours later if I didnt want. What a nice V day gift:)

Hope and Andrea- sorry witchy witch came. Boo to her.

Ready- Im doing just fine. Was kinda worried yesterday because it seemed my bb's didnt hurt anymore but today they are tender again. Not as much- but its got to vary im sure. Glad you had a lovely V day:) My daughter also wrote me such a pretty card at school so that was nice. OH came home with a bouquet of roses for me and a bouquet for her...she was so happy:)
I hope everyone else is having a lovely day as well!

Hey girls, please check out the first post and give me your BFP dates, or your names for the TTC list, Idk why I can't remember everyone, sorry!!

hey girls

Woke up this morning and the spotting was gone but im feeling crampy so im sure it will be back:cry: af normally slows when im sleeping

Rosa my lp is usually 13-14 days which is why the spotting is weird, its soo early...

I cant do anything different as dh just want to ntnp until he is done with school, the only thing i will be using is prayer lol

ny that was sweet of your dh to bring flowers to you and your dd

Well i hope that y'all have a wonderful day... im off today and all i have to do is some volunteer work so i will be on for most the day:flower:
:dust: for everyone

Hopeful, I'm sorry you're crampy. :hugs: I hope it's not AF, but just a little bean snuggling. Prayer is powerful...it'll eventually work when the time is right. :hugs:

Ny, that was SO sweet of your dh to get flowers for you and your daughter! I'll bet she loved it! And yes, the beeping is ridiculous! I'm starting to use it next cycle, since it's different than my other one. Although, I'm hoping I don't need to use it at all! :winkwink:

Ready- I haven't contacted my doctor yet. Yesterday I managed to go all day without a headache so I'm hoping they are stopping. If they pick up again I'll give the doctor a call and see what I can do. I can take Tylenol but most of the time they are too painful for the suggested dose to help and with how often they've been coming I'm not comfortable taking anything.

Kylar- I got my bfp on 30 November, 2010.

If the spotting doesn't get any heavier you both may still be in. I hear a lot of ladies spot before their bfp or right around the time af is due. Something about hormone levels not being high enough to stop the bleeding altogether so spotting occurs. It's not over till af shows full blown.

As for me, I feel terrible today. My morning was lowsy. Woke up feeling barely rested, oh and I argured in the car on the way to work over something stupid, I almost crashed my car into an ice mountain while turning because my coffee (that wasn't even all that great) tipped over and I was trying to prevent it from spilling, and now I'm lightheaded and feel like my limbs are noodles which means my blood pressure is down. Stuck at work for another 3.5 hours and all I want to do is curl up in my bed and sleep this day away.

love--- im sorry that you are feeling so bad... heres lots :hugs::hugs::hugs: for you and i hope you feel better

Awww cheer up Love- think of how nice it will be to snuggle on the couch later!

well the spotting has picked up and gotten heavier:cry: so im counting today as cd1 its no longer pink its now red so im out....

But the good thing is that since it started so early it has moved my estimated af in june up and now i wont be on it on my 1 year wedding anniversary, which i was really bummed about.... Id rather of been pg for that to of happened but i'll take it lol....

I cant wait to here about the rest of y'all FX crossed for a bunch of bfps
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"